• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I can view them all perfectly fine. Good to see you too Decep. Its been too long.

Heh... Oops. Didn't realise you still had all the Episodes. and now you found the sprites? This can only be good news!

Just to warn you, if you are starting Oddesey up again, you'll need my new Sprite.

chizkm8.png

Heh, you'll have to unstrech it. Im sure you'll do it without a problem.

See you soon.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Hey Dec, Hey Milosh good to see ya back.
Hold the phone now Chiz, I never really quit comics all toghether, I'm actually trying to get my new one up as we banter but Im just lazy :\
But if Dec comes back, I'll have to begin again too, but probably on SPPF...
I work on a banner for my new comic...just check back this time tommorow...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
I can view them all perfectly fine. Good to see you too Decep. Its been too long.

Heh... Oops. Didn't realise you still had all the Episodes. and now you found the sprites? This can only be good news!

Just to warn you, if you are starting Oddesey up again, you'll need my new Sprite.

chizkm8.png

Heh, you'll have to unstrech it. Im sure you'll do it without a problem.

See you soon.
no I havnt found the sprites :'(
but all the eps are still on my photobucket account so I dont know why those arnt working. for some ppl (including me) oh well I guess I'll have to make a new comic after all :P

Yo Matt, good to see you again, looking forward to your possible new comic.
I'll probably put mine on SPPF too cause PC just isnt what it used to be D:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
but all the eps are still on my photobucket account so I dont know why those arnt working. for some ppl (including me) oh well I guess I'll have to make a new comic after all :P

Actually, I think it may just be the links. I checked them and they aren't entirely there. The "..." part ends up cutting part of the link out and making it invalid. Try reposting the links straight from Photobucket, that might work.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
Actually, I think it may just be the links. I checked them and they aren't entirely there. The "..." part ends up cutting part of the link out and making it invalid. Try reposting the links straight from Photobucket, that might work.
yeah the "..." didnt seem right to me either. I'll post them all here later maybe. but right now I have to go to school :P

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
yeah I shoulda had backups, oh well, until I can find a way to revive my laptop I'll have to make something else. cause I feel the urge to make comics again :P

Well thats cool, welcome back Milosh, does that mean you'll be continuing Destiny of Darkness? I loved that comic! =D

and yeah the inside of the van bg is somewhere on this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2812710&postcount=1609

(along with alot of other stuff you might find useful)

@Decept: god dang dude! "...might find useful." Might?! dude these are just what I've been looking for! yet again you are a big help.

errr... Destiny of Darkness??? what is this DOD of what you speak? ^.^;; (darn it my secret's out)

even though I am the creator of DOD I feel that I should give thanks to everyone who had a hand in it's creation. It couldn't have been done other wise. xD

@Manechiken: Thanks man it's good to be back.

@Matt S: Good. you haven't quit. maybe with decept and myself around, we can help you to STOP BEING LAZY,YOU BUM! xD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
@Decept: god dang dude! "...might find useful." Might?! dude these are just what I've been looking for! yet again you are a big help.

errr... Destiny of Darkness??? what is this DOD of what you speak? ^.^;; (darn it my secret's out)

even though I am the creator of DOD I feel that I should give thanks to everyone who had a hand in it's creation. It couldn't have been done other wise. xD

@Manechiken: Thanks man it's good to be back.

@Matt S: Good. you haven't quit. maybe with decept and myself around, we can help you to STOP BEING LAZY,YOU BUM! xD
hahah so you ARE going to be continuing DOD!! Awsome! cant wait... <3

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Checking out DOD now...

About my comic situation:
Well I thought for the past month about my next comic, it widdled down to two choices:
1. I go all out and try a super-funny comic with hardly any journey OR
2. I go back to my roots and remake Pokemon KD...

I chose 2.

Pokémon NKD (New Kanto Dimension) is going to be my next comic. A revamp of the original with some new stuff:
* Some new sprites and some old characters replaced...
* Kanto, now 60 years into the future will have new maps for most towns/cities...
* Upgraded storyline and character develpments!
And well some more stuff...

EDIT: Before I go here's the new Jay (Didn't change much):
2rhrxuv.png

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Yay! The Comic Revolution has Begun!

Matt, Decep and Milsoh... It can only be good things to come.

Years

you don't know what it used to used to be.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Used to used to be?

This is Pre- my time, and considering you've been a member since 2004, id presume you know.

Was it pretty shabby back then?

Years
Used to used to be?

This is Pre- my time, and considering you've been a member since 2004, id presume you know.

Was it pretty shabby back then?

No

it was awesome back then.

Anyway, I'm working on a comic named:

ADOLESCENT LUNATIC KOOPAS.

Yeah teenage mutant ninja turtle parody. FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back