• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Floette-Eternal

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Floette-Eternal_XY.gif

Floette-Eternal, also know as AZ's Floette, is another one of those things that was found in XY's coding a long time ago. Besides the unique coloring that it has (even among Floettes), it also has a signature move called "Light of Ruin", which is sorta the Fairy version of Flare Blitz in terms of power and the recoil effect.

Everyone knows about Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion but I think that this one is somewhat less mentioned. I'm wondering when we're going to get this thing. Kinda thought that there might be an event for it by now actually.

But whatcha all have to say about this Floette?

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Maybe it won't even be an event, maybe we'll just get it in-game in Z/X2Y2. I know the latter is less likely, but just think how cool that would be.

Either way, I would use it, it look amazing. It also has significantly higher stats than other Floette, even on par with Florges.

E-Floette BST - 551
Florges BST - 552

Normal Floette stats: 54 - 45 - 47 - 75 - 98 - 52
Eternal Floette stats: 74 - 65 - 67 - 125 - 128 - 92

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I could imagine that we'll get it after Hoopa and Volcanion are released; considering X and Y aren't the center of interest at the moment, if they were planning a thrid game,which seems likely, then it'll probably be delayed until after the game came out.

But who knows, they could be releasing it for ORAS as well. I mean there is an easteregg in the games that is releated to AZ's Floette. {XD}

Obviously, I'm hoping that it gets released via internet and not another stupid code thingy (unless it's one of these infinite use codes).

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Here's a question, they found the coding for AZ's Floette in X and Y, they found Hoopas' mega evolution on ORAS, but I haven't seen any mention of finding the coding for AZ's Floette in ORAS, and it can't be traded at all apparently, so is there coding for this pokemon in ORAS os is it (at the moment) X Y exclusive? I did a google search and can only find that easter egg but can't find any videos, pictures or even a message board post talking about the coding for that pokemon in ORAS

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I think if it does get released then the best bet is definitely the third game. Hopefully that involves some more content regarding AZ and then they give out his Floette later on. Or that he may appear in the anime and then they'll give it out since they sometimes give out anime characters' Pokemon as events.

Years
I remember seeing footage of it that might have been hacked, but it's something different. And I wasn't expecting it to fight you in the original XY games, although all things considered that might have been fun. xP

Although since the war from XY is mentioned in ORAS there might be the notion this Floette will make an appearance sometime in the future.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Here's a question, they found the coding for AZ's Floette in X and Y, they found Hoopas' mega evolution on ORAS, but I haven't seen any mention of finding the coding for AZ's Floette in ORAS, and it can't be traded at all apparently, so is there coding for this pokemon in ORAS os is it (at the moment) X Y exclusive? I did a google search and can only find that easter egg but can't find any videos, pictures or even a message board post talking about the coding for that pokemon in ORAS
Floette-E exists in ORAS's coding, that I can confirm. :P

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Would it make good use of eviolite?
Maybe it won't even be an event, maybe we'll just get it in-game in Z/X2Y2. I know the latter is less likely, but just think how cool that would be.

Either way, I would use it, it look amazing. It also has significantly higher stats than other Floette, even on par with Florges.

E-Floette BST - 551
Florges BST - 552

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

E-Floette BST - 551
Florges BST - 552

Oh yeaaaaaaah I forgot about that. Pretty sweet that it has stats like that.

Would it make good use of eviolite?
I wonder if it can use Eviolite or not. I know that it can't be evolved, so because of that it might not be able to use Eviolite, but it is still a Floette too.....

If it can use Eviolite though that would give it some fantastic special bulk.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Oh yeaaaaaaah I forgot about that. Pretty sweet that it has stats like that.

I wonder if it can use Eviolite or not. I know that it can't be evolved, so because of that it might not be able to use Eviolite, but it is still a Floette too.....

If it can use Eviolite though that would give it some fantastic special bulk.

Eternal Floette can't use Eviolite, as it can't evolve.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm sure it will serve some sort of purpose, otherwise it would've been pointless to exist at all. I definitely think that AZ will have a main role in the next set of games and that's when we will see the bigger picture behind AZ & Floette.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I'm sure it will serve some sort of purpose, otherwise it would've been pointless to exist at all. I definitely think that AZ will have a main role in the next set of games and that's when we will see the bigger picture behind AZ & Floette.
That's what I think, too. Much like how in B/W 2, N returned for unfinished business, and we ended up catching his pokemon (Zekrom/Reshiram) more-or-less. AZ never caught Floette in a ball, now that I think about it.

This is a bit of out-there speculation, but I've been mulling over the question for while as for why exactly we'll end up with his pokemon without protest from either AZ or Floette for being split up. An idea I thought of was AZ sacrificing himself or somehow disappearing for good in Z version. AZ was responsible for many deaths in the process of obtaining immortality, so it's plausible that he would be willing to sacrifice himself and his immortality this time to save many lives, atone for his mistakes, and restore balance in the ecosystem. Pokemon XY was about the relationship between life and death, so it fits thematically. He's already lived more than a full life, so it wouldn't be hard to swallow. Otherwise, having AZ's immortality linger until the end of time, especially without his Floette, would feel unresolved. If the game ends up being named Z version, it'd be fitting that his name, AZ, foretold when his story would come to a close.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
That's what I think, too. Much like how in B/W 2, N returned for unfinished business, and we ended up catching his pokemon (Zekrom/Reshiram) more-or-less. AZ never caught Floette in a ball, now that I think about it.

This is a bit of out-there speculation, but I've been mulling over the question for while as for why exactly we'll end up with his pokemon without protest from either AZ or Floette for being split up. An idea I thought of was AZ sacrificing himself or somehow disappearing for good in Z version. AZ was responsible for many deaths in the process of obtaining immortality, so it's plausible that he would be willing to sacrifice himself and his immortality this time to save many lives, atone for his mistakes, and restore balance in the ecosystem. Pokemon XY was about the relationship between life and death, so it fits thematically. He's already lived more than a full life, so it wouldn't be hard to swallow. Otherwise, having AZ's immortality linger until the end of time, especially without his Floette, would feel unresolved. If the game ends up being named Z version, it'd be fitting that his name, AZ, foretold when his story would come to a close.
I think that's because Pokeballs didn't exist back then, and likely Apricorn Balls weren't in Kalos.
Maybe Zygarde will take AZ's immortality away to restore some balance (and likewise with Floette but it being a mon will survive losing it's life, or perhaps AZ gives his immortality to revive Floette who was already dead to begin with).

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
I actually want this more than any of the Gen 6 legendaries. On paper, it looks like it could become a lower-tier version of Mega Gardevoir.
Story-wise it would make sense to have a brief event where AZ entrusts the player with his Floette and then becomes one with the Force or something. Or they could take the lazy route and just have the Mystery Gift delivery girl give it to you.

Reactions: Tek

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
It's probably gonna be handed to us. Doing stories for legendaries that aren't the mascot ones doesn't seem to be something Game Freak's into doing these days. The little "story" thing for Diancie lasted all of 5 seconds and was half assed imo.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
It's probably gonna be handed to us. Doing stories for legendaries that aren't the mascot ones doesn't seem to be something Game Freak's into doing these days. The little "story" thing for Diancie lasted all of 5 seconds and was half assed imo.

Yeah was a waste of button presses both in X and then again with pretty much the exact same scenario in OR to get the megastone.

Give us something decent like the old soulsilver Celebi or Arceus events or the B/W Celebi/Zoroark with a bit of story. Most people get legendary and shove it in their PC boxes so it'd be nice to have some game time out of them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I feel AZ's Floette is going to be generation six version of Rotom, in some way, except without all those additional forms.

To be honest, although its coloring does seem cool, I'm personally not such a huge fan; if they had tried, I'm sure they could have done better (it's got dark-colored palettes here and there with white mixed in, which, to me, doesn't precisely seem like a nice combination).

I wonder what the story is behind this Floette? Have they released any additional info on it before at all?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
I think that this Floette will be, maybe, something like the Pichu with the funny ear in HG\SS.
Anyway there it is, the flower at least, in Sootopolis City, in OR\AS, near the big tree:

Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wonder if that flower is a rare flower, or what. Perhaps it's a kind of flower that was more common in ancient times but became extinct (until revived by the explosion of the natural energy) in recent times, hence why similar looking Floette no longer exist.

Back