• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Excellent

I have played the 3.61 beta, and so far I am loving it! It is excellent and runs very well with the anime, I hope that very soon the rest of the game will be in place for you Metapod23, I am looking very forward to the Orange Islands and the Jhoto region! Keep up the good work. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
You have to talk to the police officer outside of the house not too far from the gym, he will then tell you that someone broke and stole a giant hose and vacuum then go back to the gym and the sensational sisters will be there talk to them and then Misty will show up

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
Then, Re-Patch the Game. If that Doesn't Work.....Re-Patch Again and Re-Start.

LegacyLatias.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
I am having problems with Pokemopolis. Only gengar is appearing and jiggle puff does not show up either. Can any one tell me what I'm missing ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2023
I am planning on writing a Walkthrough of the Kanto region Part of the game, You all Can expect it by December :D!
Good to see You back Metapod!

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2014
ok so i just found out about this hack and i must say it is the best anime/game hack i have ever played but one thing i have noticed is that team rocket don't actually fly of the screen which is one thing i know it would take alot of programming to do but it would be nice to add this in right now I am at cerealeun city and again why I odn't nowhow much programming it would take but why doesn't brock and misty follow you and I love how you have added in one of the banned episodes (the beauty contest) but why not the porygon event or the legend of dragonair episode event (I know this because i have watched a walkthrough) if you could answer my qustions I would be happy.

Thanks Ishimaru

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
ok so i just found out about this hack and i must say it is the best anime/game hack i have ever played but one thing i have noticed is that team rocket don't actually fly of the screen which is one thing i know it would take alot of programming to do but it would be nice to add this in right now I am at cerealeun city and again why I odn't nowhow much programming it would take but why doesn't brock and misty follow you and I love how you have added in one of the banned episodes (the beauty contest) but why not the porygon event or the legend of dragonair episode event (I know this because i have watched a walkthrough) if you could answer my qustions I would be happy.

Thanks Ishimaru

Actually porygon and dragonair episodes are in the game. you could view a walkthrough in my signature

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
Does anyone know where I can find the newest version of Ash Gray to download I've been looking but find nothing on google

Years
Does anyone know where I can find the newest version of Ash Gray to download I've been looking but find nothing on google
You don't need Google for a new AshGrey beta.. This website also support downloads for the respected hacks.. Scroll the first page down and you will see a new beta of AshGrey but be advised as Meta the hacks creator has returned so he will be likely to release yet another new beta in these days so wait patiently please....

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2014
ok i didn't know they weren't in the game i was watching pokecinema's walkthrough of it and they didn't do them events so i just figured they werent in it

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2012
Hey, I have a few questions about things you may have modified in this game.

I want to catch a Ghastly, but I'm not sure if it'll be able to evolve past Haunter since you have to trade in the game for Haunter to evolve. Since it's impossible to trade in this, is there any way to evolve a Haunter?

Secondly, can you catch Cubones anywhere?

This is an excellent and very detailed game, but some of us just wanted to play through the anime events and not really have to experience absolutely everything Ash did. I think making it so that Charmeleon and Charizard won't obey you was too much, especially since the episode that makes him obey isn't done yet. Charizard is my favorite pokemon so that was really depressing to me. Wonderful work otherwise, though.

Years
Hey, I have a few questions about things you may have modified in this game.

I want to catch a Ghastly, but I'm not sure if it'll be able to evolve past Haunter since you have to trade in the game for Haunter to evolve. Since it's impossible to trade in this, is there any way to evolve a Haunter?

Secondly, can you catch Cubones anywhere?

This is an excellent and very detailed game, but some of us just wanted to play through the anime events and not really have to experience absolutely everything Ash did. I think making it so that Charmeleon and Charizard won't obey you was too much, especially since the episode that makes him obey isn't done yet. Charizard is my favorite pokemon so that was really depressing to me. Wonderful work otherwise, though.
Boy oh Boy you are one imapatient fan.. I am sorry the Charizard problem can't be solved as Meta is strict on making it equal to anime.. As for Cubone it appears as wild poke

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2014
ok so i have just beat blaine in cinnabar and i accidently traded my charizard for the girls gyrados is there anyway of trading it back i want my charizard back because now i have no fire type and i don't actually like gyrados and i want my charizard back but when i talk to the girl who traded me gyrados she just say "how is gyrados doing charizard is a bit hard to handle" please i really want my freaking charizard back.

Years
Love this game! It's just a shame Charizard doesn't obey... So I can't wait till the orange islands are finished, with the charizard chills-episode ;) !

Back