• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I suppose, but those EVs strike me as odd for some reason. I guess if it's a pre-evolution or something, that it would have those stats, but I just can't see an Electric/Fighting type having those kinds of stats just being a standalone Pokemon, know what I mean? If it's more physically offensive, why not just boost the attack to 80/104/70/50/70/80? Might as well make it's speed decent if it's not going to be a very bulky Pokemon. Though one could bring into question 80/70/70 might not be that bulky, but eh.

i meant a 2 stage evolutn. I am expecting ele/fgt as a defensive pkmn(electric versn of scrafty).
So make that
74/85/95/71/108/82

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't think would should take in consideration for competitive battling with new pokemon. We have seen in the past that they don't really care about destroying the balance or not.

Here are a few more types I would love to see. Some I have posted on earlier posts.

Dark/Ice
Dark/Ele
Ele/Grass
Grass/Fire
Ice/Dragon (Evo line not legendary)
Steel/Fire
Poison types with different secondary types.

I am also hoping for a pure flying type that isn't a legendary.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I hope Ponyta and Bliztle are version exclusives that evolve into pegasus

Fire -> Fire -> Fire/Flying X Exclusive
Elec -> Elec - Elec/Flying Y Exclusive

Also I hope they even this out... (Click on show all)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I know we've brought up the pegasus idea before, but I do like the idea from Rapidash evolving into one as well. I don't really think Zebstrika would make sense though, since it's not a horse, it's a zebra. I mean I guess you could have a flying zebra, but that's not really a pegasus =P

Also agreeing with Dark/Bug, that would be a pretty cool combination, although it doesn't really add much for it in regards to either type, outside of nerfing Dark's Fighting weakness. It'd be a cool concept though for sure!

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I know we've brought up the pegasus idea before, but I do like the idea from Rapidash evolving into one as well. I don't really think Zebstrika would make sense though, since it's not a horse, it's a zebra. I mean I guess you could have a flying zebra, but that's not really a pegasus =P

Also agreeing with Dark/Bug, that would be a pretty cool combination, although it doesn't really add much for it in regards to either type, outside of nerfing Dark's Fighting weakness. It'd be a cool concept though for sure!

A Zebrasus then... -_- You got the idea...

I always wanted Pinsir to evolve into a Bug/Dark type Pokemon...

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
724600-bigthumbnail.jpg

GameFreak... If you are reading these forums... Please... Please guys... I say please... Make this thing real...

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Interesting, like an alternate evolution for Mime Jr. just like Snorunt evolves into Froslass?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I want to see a fighting/flying type that's basically a roadrunner-like pokemon. It could have a signature flying-type priority move like Rapid Beak or something crazy.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
A Poison/Dragon would be cool, maybe based on a Komodo dragon.

This reminds me of something I once saw on a fan-made Pokédex. It focused on Chinese mythology, and how the dragon and the tiger are supposedly mortal enemies. Specifically though, this idea is for evolutions to Seviper and Zangoose, two Pokémon which are already bitter rivals.

Zangoose would evolve into a tiger-like creature, falling onto four legs. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had evolved into a normal/dark type, or even a normal/fighting type.

Seviper, however, is the interesting one. When it evolves it becomes slightly less snake-like, its design more focused on Chinese dragons now that is has evolved. It would in turn gain the dragon typing as it evolved, and thus be a poison/dragon type.

I thought it was an interesting concept, and one which would probably work quite well.

Edit: Huh. I managed to find the pictures.

Seviron.
Spoiler:

Zanthera.
Spoiler:

This was all semi-off topic, I think... :L

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
A Hypno evolution maybe?
Yeah a Poison/Dragon would look awesome, maybe it could be our Arbok/Serviper of this generation

I could see Hypno becoming Psychic/Dark with an evolution. It'd definitely be a cool new dual-type, plus it makes sense with all the dreams and nightmares it can effect akin to Darkrai. It could definitely have its stats boosted without being overpowered at all either, so I'd actually love to see this!

blue

gucci
Years
Ooh, as creepy as Drowzee and Hypno may be I would like to see a return from those two! They're a good Psychic pair.

097.gif

Back