• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Talking about tough teachers, eh? I really only had one tough teacher in all of my years of school. She was my HS Anatomy teacher and she was ROUGH. We had a test on the entire body...on the first day of class. I was so clueless as to what to answer, haha. I was so glad to finish her class with a B.

My most memorable instructor was my math teacher. She loved me and I could basically do anything that I wanted to do in that class. I remember even sitting at her desk a few times when she was teaching. Yeah...I was the teacher's pet n_n

Years
Talking about tough teachers, eh? I really only had one tough teacher in all of my years of school. She was my HS Anatomy teacher and she was ROUGH. We had a test on the entire body...on the first day of class. I was so clueless as to what to answer, haha. I was so glad to finish her class with a B.

Your anatomy teacher made you have a test on your entire body and she made it real ROUGH eh? And you were so glad to finish...

I can't go on. You, sir...

Years
You are, you are. Also, the shirt that Mr. Gordon-Levitt is wearing in your signature has the Bundesadler, the heraldic eagle of Germany, on it. Why? :O

Years
OMG you suddenly noticed my theme, it's the movie Mysterious Skin. This one was kinda hard to do because I wanted it to look good, but not too freaky at the same time. That's the difficulty when I'm trying avatars/sigs that aren't my usual "cute" stuff but it's fitting given the pain I'm going through with my computer issues and all.

You got me John, you got me.

Years
*random somebody jumps in, topic changes instantly*

Love it. The topic changes so quickly when you have the right people hanging out in this DCC.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi T.C.! Good to see you're jumping back into things. :]

Am I what they call 'the right people'? ;D

Last edited:

TY

It happens everywhere atm, got that tons of times in FG and... its kinda annoying -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back