• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the key updates of the games from Pokemon Red?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
Hi

Just returned to the games and have one final question about the games before I start playing again. These will obviously become more apparent playing the games but the information will really help me out.

So what are the major developments and additions to the games and what is the reasoning be hid them?

For example major items, moves, berries, any other objects that are new, phone, game features, pokedex, pokemon storage, transport, clothes, double battles, graphics and any other major changes to the games that you think I might need to know.

I know there could be so many but it would really help if you could fill me in on them and why/what they are used for?

Thanks for the help :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Uhhh this is a really in-depth question. Normally I would say to post in the simple questions in Pokemon Gaming Central, but I think this will require multiple people filling in cracks, so I'm just going to move it into the main section. Feel free to override my decision and merge it with that thread anyway Syd :)

Don't feel too bad if you don't get too many answers to this though; there are massive differences every single generation, and idk how many people actually want to go through that for no real reason.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I don't know how to answer this. The new items just give you new challenges to do and that's about it. The newer clothes don't look much different than "Red" and that's what they're goal was. Sevii Islands has added a plot to the game including Unknown, Team Rocket, Nation Dex Pokemon, Legendary Dogs, and so much more. It's a really good addition to the game. You asked too much to answer.

Back