• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I wouldn't really lower my expectations to think that the legends this generations would be horrible by any means. Maybe I'm just more of an optimistic person, but yeah, that's how I see things. u_u This generation has the potential to bring about some cool looking legendaries, at least going from Xerneas' and Yveltal's designs.

On the other hand, the designs for the Unova dragons were actually rather cool, but we also got a slew of legendaries that had essentially no back story whatsoever thrown in as well. I mean it's possible to have a nice amount of legendaries with cool designs, but with the trends from the last two generations it's looking kind of bleak. Of course, I'm hoping that they pull through and we get some cool things (regardless if we have fewer or more)!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think Generation III was proably the peak of legendaries in term of designs overall, after that we got a mix of designs I feel. Hopefully Gen VI will be a rebirth.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I tried to find the list yesterday but unfortunately...
I will do my best to find! I remember that Chespin's evolutions are called Chespine and Chespike. Chespike is Grass/Steel. Fennekin's final evolution is Fire/Psychic and Froakie's final evolution is Water/Dark.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I tried to find the list yesterday but unfortunately...
I will do my best to find! I remember that Chespin's evolutions are called Chespine and Chespike. Chespike is Grass/Steel. Fennekin's final evolution is Fire/Psychic and Froakie's final evolution is Water/Dark.

Even if it isn't true, I like those names/evolution types. Chespine actually sounds really likely for an evolution of Chespin lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I agree, I'm pretty sure Fennekin will end up that way, at least if not, maybe fire/ground I guess but I honestly doubt it'd be anything other than fire/psychic.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It was my guess for Fennekin as well, and I called that immediately. I think I also picked Water/Fighting, and I think Grass/Steel was also a gimme (though I might have at first said Grass/Ground).

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Well I've finally found an English site with the full list. The link to the site is at the end of is post. You can find the list at the site in a spoiler.
Spoiler:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1821366-official-rumor-thread/19.htm

blue

gucci
Years
Even though that could be fake, I don't want to spoil the Pokedex, I'd rather wait until the release to discover them in game like I did with Black and White. Alhough I did see the evolutions of the starters and by the looks of the names and type combinations I do hope they're legitamte.

blue

gucci
Years
I remember someone posted a list of the Pokemon for Black and White a couple of months prior to the release on Pokejungle which turned out to be real so I'm unsure whether to believe this one. I had another glance at the names and some of them sound really believable and sound like real Pokemon names, but 6 months before the release we get a full list of Pokemon? I just find that a little hard to believe.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I see something went wrong with the end of the list. A lot of Pokemon are skipped. Here are they again.
Spoiler:

Years
I am not going to believe this list! haha It seems so fake, but I will say that I dont want a Dragon/Poison type! :( I want a cool Dragon/Psychic pokemon this time! :( haha I cant wait until October! :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You guys debunking it because of Tomato and Potato and yet no one comments on Porygon 3D...If anything that is the biggest clue that its fake XD

Still not sold that Fennekin is to break Fire/Fighting tradition yet. It doesn't scream any side type at all either unlike Chespin who practically screams Rock/Ground as a sub type.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
You guys debunking it because of Tomato and Potato and yet no one comments on Porygon 3D...If anything that is the biggest clue that its fake XD

I didn't even see that XD Yeah that would definitely make the list fake.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

Still not sold that Fennekin is to break Fire/Fighting tradition yet. It doesn't scream any side type at all either unlike Chespin who practically screams Rock/Ground as a sub type.
I saw that. I wasn't going to question it; it's possible, but I doubt Porygon will get another evo. or altermate evo. The genetics thing lends to something happening with it, though (computer genetics, 0s and 1s, think about it).

I did see the Dragon/Poison, too. I generally dislike Poison types (namely battling them, but using them as well), but the combination would be new and unique. I wouldn't mind one species like that.

Cyclone

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly the Torspring one isn't THAT out of the question, seeing as it is a turtle, which are partly water-based. Of course I'd expect to see more of a pure Fire type or a Fire/Ground type evolution though, or maybe Fire/Steel.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Poster: Doesn't Need
Poster: Doesn't need
Poster: Doesn't Need

Honestly...Nothing needs to evolve. Please stop saying that. You simply don't "want" them to evolve. Nothing needs an evolution. They evolve because Gamefreak wants to evolve them. We don't see a purpose in them because we don't "want" them to evolve.

I don't mind nor care what evolves since I have no personal control over it. They'll either be good or bad and depending on how much I like them I'd probably never use one even if its a god among Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back