• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Odyssey Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
You guys should be really excited - I know I am! I hope you guys like what Waudby's going to show you :D

The Revolution is coming...

Atomic Reactor

Is he gonna have like, a card game to show us in game or something?

Waudby

Though I am hoping that I will get a kick out of it

I'm hoping you will as well :D a HELL OF A LOT of work has gone into the update, so you better liek it :P

Is he gonna have like, a card game to show us in game or something?

You'll have to wait and see :D

I'm not giving any more clues than are already around :P

Atomic Reactor

Lol, i can see the blurred images of PMD face sets...
I'm pretty sure it's some sort of card game :P

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No dude! The pokdex is made of cards OR you catch pokemon with some kind of card. If he does put this in then well I have no chance of my game making it to the showcase at all! I wanted to feature touchscreen but boom Waudby comes in. Now if the cards are added I quit. But only so Waudby can serves us awesomeness.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I'm looking forward to reading the post and seeing the eye candy when it's done. Just don't hype it up so much at such an early stage lol. Just wait until this is more then just 2 days work from concept ya know. I don't want anyone in this section let down. I beg you to really put as much attention into it until it's in playable form. I think this will be good for this section of the community and I don't want you two to be blown out of it. By that I mean, we are all fan game developers here, we all know how easy it is to get fed up with a project.

Good luck you two.

Waudby

there's currently no set date for the update. It'll be here when we're happy that it's ready.

There's a lot still needed to be done as well as lots of testing. Keep tuned, we may tease a bit more soon :P

Waudby

What's the update about?

I can't tell you that because it would give the whole surprise away. Just be sure to keep checking back just in case I've updated.

Work is going smoothly on the update, i'd say I'm about 50% of the way to having enough done to show everyone :D

Waudby

I'd say realistically I may have the update ready for the end of the week beginning of next depending on how well the scripting goes.

There's been a few more hints posted around the forums to see if you can catch on :)

can't wait to show you all.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Hey Waudby,
You do know you flat out said it in another thread? It's more then a clue. Quick- find the message and edit it before anyone sees :P

Waudby

You do know you flat out said it in another thread? It's more then a clue. Quick- find the message and edit it before anyone sees :P

Yeah i know, I was waiting for someone to pick up on it :P I'm not sure anyone did lol.

But I knew you had haha.

It's now going :P

Waudby

I hope all goes well and you can show off this update soon.

Ha thanks man. Progress is going well from when I spoke to you about it on msn. I've got a good amount of the ground systems done now.

Just making it look a bit fancy by adding some graphics atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back