• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
I just saw you were only interested in Kalos Bred Pokes Dyl so wondering if you would be interested in any of the following:
Shiny 6iv klefki, Event Torchics with Blazkinite, or Legendaries from previous Gens

Was looking at a 5IV Pawniard with sucker punch and pursuit, the shiny 5iv ludicolo, shiny 5iv shiny meditite, HP fire shiny Venusaur, shiny greninja, and shiny Tyrantrum. (In that order, any of them nicknamable?). Let me know if we can work something out for at least one of them!

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
hey bro i was checking your pokemons and i have to say you have some good ones
what would you like to trade for the shiny carbink and the shiny pinsir?
if you want just pm me bro or responde here
thanks

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
@ToWriteLove: for all those shinies you listed, i'm only interested in other Kalos bred/hatched flawless shinies. For the Pawniard, I would be looking for anything that I don't have in my IV bred section.

@ZE4thewin: for either of those, I would need another competitive flawless shiny that's not listed in my thread.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
i have a perfect iv shiny raquaza if you want
but i only have one

Tyrael

Years
Sweet! ^^ Can you nickname the Pawniard Checkmate? ^^ Male if possible, no worries if not though!

Yeah. I'll get around to breeding the Pawniard within the next few days. Have two exams next week so i'll need to be studying for those quite a bit. Will just VM you when i'm ready with it :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'm back haha.

Would you do your shiny Pinsir for 5IV shiny Heatmor (Kalos)?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Sucker Punch. Couldn't get lucky enough for the 6IV, since it was Masuda Method, but Atk stat is calculated 24-25. Mild nature, not exactly the most ideal, but I envisioned it as Assault Vest and didn't want Sucker Punch to be hindered with Modest.

Tyrael

Years
Sucker Punch. Couldn't get lucky enough for the 6IV, since it was Masuda Method, but Atk stat is calculated 24-25. Mild nature, not exactly the most ideal, but I envisioned it as Assault Vest and didn't want Sucker Punch to be hindered with Modest.

Mild would actually be a great nature, if that attack IV had managed to be 31. XD Heatmor runs extremely well as a mixed attacker so it really sucks that it didn't get 31 attack. I'll have to pass on it this time, just because of the fact that it's not flawless D: it is a really nice Pokemon though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back