• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
215764 Well, the only reason I want one is because of Prof. Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and the new Fire Emblem. But, considering those games aren't released in English yet, I doubt I'll be buying one soon.

besides I need to safe up around €700 for a brand new computer... including peripherals.

Gabri

m8
Years
Never played any of these games. But again, never been that much of an avid gamer. Just Football Manager, PES and, until last summer, WoW. With some Call of Duty thrown in there a couple of times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kingdom Hearts is pretty crazy with their story. xD; It's all over the place now.

Reactions: Cid

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have never played any of those games and I don't know whether I can really get on the story as it is right now XD

Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
I have never played any of those games and I don't know whether I can really get on the story as it is right now XD

You should definitely try it out, anyway. :D Plus KH3D has an unlockable section in the main menu that briefly explains the plot for each game that preceded it! Although if you're planning to play them too then that would be a bit spoilerish. As if playing the latest title in such a convoluted series (plot-wise) isn't gonna be filled with spoilers, haha.

I still haven't played KH3D though, or any 3DS game for that matter. I don't have a 3DS. :(

Years

I never got to play any Kingdom Hearts games after the very first one on PS2.

And I gave up cos I always got stuck somewhere, but I do love how the franchise combines characters from both the Final Fantasy and Disney franchises.

Cid

Years

You have to play some more entries of the series! It's a really good franchise, imo.

Glad to hear you've played the first one, though! It's probably the best one plot-wise because it isn't as confusing. Just some simple, heartfelt storytelling reminiscent of Final Fantasy (specifically III). But yeah, I've played every game except KH3D and I love it to bits.

Oh and we're eating nachos right now. I love nachos just as much, too. :D

Years

The characters are very good-looking, I'm loving Kairi right now.

Her first voice actress was Claire in Heroes!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/forever draws chibi.

I know. xD I didn't want to bother making it look not dead BUT THAT'S OKAY. Some people look dead while they're sleeping anyways so why can't Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thank you for telling me not to show you any of my art of the past month or so, or anything in the near future then. 3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back