• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Cool Can you get a movie of snowpoint.
So we can see the snow in action.(it does move right?)
Anyway As i said if you need any help on making the maps faster, i could try.

I don't think that I need help on the mapping just yet, or mabye not at all, but you could help on the maps. Send me PM's about your ideas for some maps that I have or have not created, or just tell me about it right here, its your choice.

Oh, I can try making a video, but my computer isn't the fastest in the world, so it may be in bad quality, but, I'll still make it.

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
I don't think that I need help on the mapping just yet, or mabye not at all, but you could help on the maps. Send me PM's about your ideas for some maps that I have or have not created, or just tell me about it right here, its your choice.

Oh, I can try making a video, but my computer isn't the fastest in the world, so it may be in bad quality, but, I'll still make it.

I was just saying incase your needed to make them faster (i could never compare to your maps i bet lol)
WellI have movie software and a good computer, if you need any movies done i could help.
I live to help.

Captain Arcane

Years
Well, I'm just about to do the video, hoping that my computer can get a good enough frame rate. But if I can't get a descent video, I talk to you privately alright Poka Night?

EDIT: I finished the video, I think the frame rate is okay. But yeah, its finished, go ceck it out.

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
Very good video, Well i like snow.
Can you see if there is possiblaillity of adding a feature of a buyable house in some of the towns.
That we can rest at.

Captain Arcane

Years
Very good video, Well i like snow.
Can you see if there is possiblaillity of adding a feature of a buyable house in some of the towns.
That we can rest at.

Thanks.

Actually, I have a secret thats not revealed yet about the whole "house" thing! I'm not gonna tell yet, but I may reveal it within the next few updates, but I'm not sure yet.

Stay Tuned!!!

EDIT:
I Updated the thread with Route 2. Here it is.
route2ja1.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-09

Last edited:
Years
Captain Arcane is not accepting applications. Next time, try reading. If he wants you to help him work on the project, he will contact you.

Anyway, the snow at SnowPoint looks really good, but next time, try getting a better quality video.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Yeah but your map is not very good.
Hey, that's not a nice thing to say. Besides, it was just an example.

I also made this. Satisfied?
1resorts3co3.png

Besides, Captain Arcane's the one who'll decide whether or not I'm good enough, not you. So please, keep your negative comments to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back