• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't seen Mean Girls , though all my friends and the internet talk about it.

Though she was better then than she is now.

Now she looks like a bit of a train wreck.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Already past it, but for those of you who are pinning the title change on me for hitting on Razor, I'd like to make you guys realize that he was the one that made the first move. So blame him!

And poor Lindsay. I used to think she was cute. But then she got so trashy. She was adorable in the Parent Trap.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Even at that, why were you hitting on a guy? Haha unless there's something you haven't told me~

I don't care about "famous" people. Not a lot else to say on the matter. :?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Razor's smexy as fudge. Thought that was obvious...

And oh god. This is so funny, considering how I got "rejected" yesterday. But today in school, we had our first promposal (person asking someone to prom). And the dude got rejected. =/ I knew both people, I didn't know who I felt worse for. There was a HUGE crowd full of seniors cheering the dude on, so when the girl said "I'm sorry", everyone booed her as she walked away. =/

Then some idiot decided to be grimy and posted it on Facebook.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ahaha so there really is something you haven't told me.

Pfft of course they did. Facebook is for spamming useless pictures and videos, isn't it?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wait, when you ask a girl out, its now done like you would expect a fight to break out? Hell Nah, that's taking it too far. You ask a girl out, its gotta be low key and romantic. Prom is the land of opportunities, the one time everything and anything is possible, and motels make their year's profit. Not some mass proposal bull.

Also, funny story, saw mean girls at school too. At the end of the year for the 5th graders and up, we would take the last week off, just hanging. We took our end of the year SAT's early, had a week left, so all we did was watch movies during class, eat junk food, bring our consoles to school(everyone brought their Gamecubes, and I was the one with melee!)and have a grand old time. Best part is that we were all Nintendo fans, so the level of multiplayer was quite high, everyone was like on expert when it came to Double Dash, Melee, Kirby's Air Ride, and so on.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True. x;

It gets on my nerves when people spam with pictures, though. Despite what my cousin may think, I really don't need to see him licking his girlfriend's tongue. >_>

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I can't be on Facebook for more than a few minutes. I just think it's a bunch of crap.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm actually addicted to Facebook, sadly. Mostly cause I use it to talk to my friends. Cause a phone is to mainstream, apparently.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Facebook? I don't use it anymore O_O Really, many stranger want to talk with me. So I don't use it anymore. Maybe I'll create a new account. And it's boring...nobody's online.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I just use Facebook to message and talk to my friends. Since they all quit MSN for Facebook... and also for some funny pictures on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back