• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2020
Eh, In terms of Mega Evolutions, I've grown to accept them, but if I was given the choice of making them proper evolutions I wouldn't even hesitate. But it makes the pre-release period more exciting because it means we get more new Pokémon stuff!

Speaking of pre-release, it's CoroCoro week! Of course I wouldn't expect it until the weekend, but I'm already excited for whatever!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Since they do exist, they might be utilizing them in some way. Mini-game does sound like a good idea! Maybe they could introduce something new in Game Corner that uses them?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Maybe like a snow boarding mini game? Where you move the 3DS the direction you'll like to go. Would be a bit ironic to have in a tropical region but those in tropical places sometimes want to have some snowy entertainment (and vice-versa).

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
That would be just weird tbh ORAS, having a snow boarding mini game x3, In my opinion maybe they can use the gyroscope on the SS Tidal? Remember, you could look out the window and see the route plowing through the tides?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That would be just weird tbh ORAS, having a snow boarding mini game x3, In my opinion maybe they can use the gyroscope on the SS Tidal? Remember, you could look out the window and see the route plowing through the tides?

Oh, that'd be pretty nice! There's a long route to travel with SS. Tidal, and being able to view where you're going without any sort of restriction would be an extremely nice touch, if you ask me. Though, this can't possibly be the only thing that they'd utilize gyroscope... maybe you could do something similar when you ride those cable cars at Mt. Chimney?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Maybe like a snow boarding mini game? Where you move the 3DS the direction you'll like to go. Would be a bit ironic to have in a tropical region but those in tropical places sometimes want to have some snowy entertainment (and vice-versa).
Perhaps they could do a surfboard mini-game instead, since Hoenn is a tropical region?

Ah wait, we already surf on Pokemon....

Years
It can be wave ridding instead, and with a surfboard instead of a Pokémon.

Corocoro will likely leak later this week. I wonder what we'll see, if anything. Maybe a Mega or two, and more of the characters such as early gym leaders and Wally. Maybe even Scott...which will likely confirm the return of the Emerald Battle Frontier.

Years
The idea of a surfboard minigame reminds me of this:

I think a water-based minigame would be a lot of fun and very fitting for Hoenn, especially if it took place underwater since it's much more beautiful ;w;

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
Man, a surfing mini game would be cool. :D

Anyway, does anyone know when will the next CoroCoro leak? (Like the range of dates)
I'm so psyched right now.

Years
5 months and 2 weeks left to go (at least for us outside of Europe...and potentially Canada).

Wow can't believe it's that long now... and nope I don't mind spoilers so expect me to still be reading stuff on Tumblr or Serebii or whatever. But good luck to those who want a blind playthrough, avoiding spoilers on the internet surely can be hard.

Years
Wow can't believe it's that long now... and nope I don't mind spoilers so expect me to still be reading stuff on Tumblr or Serebii or whatever. But good luck to those who want a blind playthrough, avoiding spoilers on the internet surely can be hard.
I accidentally put 5, when it's actually four months and 2 weeks for those of us outside of Europe (and maybe Canada). It's still awhile's away. After this month's corocoro we still have the issues coming out in August, September, October, and November.

Years
What do you guys plan to do when the game comes out? Release party, all-nighter to complete the game in one sitting? Go slow and savor it, draw out your first run for months? I'd like to hear what y'all are doing. My friend is throwing a party at which we intend to stay up all night playing it, which I can't wait for B)

Years
I have Thanksgiving break the week after ORAS comes out, so I'm probably gonna get a lot of my gameplay done then :D (Plus, I'll probably have at least one test beforehand, or at least one paper or project to do, orz) Knowing me, I'll probably play through Omega Ruby fairly quickly (much like I did with Y when I got it), then take my time on Alpha Sapphire (which I did on X). A party would be really cool, but I don't have any friends at my college, so it likely won't happen XD (Of course, who's to say my online friends won't have a digital party I can attend, hmm?)

Years
I will probably draw it out like I did with White, and to an extent Y. Now that I think about it, it took me awhile to complete the original SE, without me even needing to slow it down. So perhaps I'll just go with the flow. I may be a little sad after finishing the remake I waited 8 years for (I wanted a remake four years after the originals were released)...knowing that this is probably the last time Hoenn will be all new and shiny in a new generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back