• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Yandere Serena

EeveeGamer101

Eevee Trainer!
Years
"They're all done." Serena (Yandere) had a bloody knife in hand. A limp body of Misty in her hand, she told Braixen to use flamethrower and destroy the dead body. Braixen looked wearily at her trainer and a terrified look on her eyes.
"Well, watcha waiting for, USE FLAMETHROWER," Serena hit Braixen, and Braixen as fast as she could, used flamethrower.
Serena grinned. "Nice to have a walking body destroyer with me."
"Umm.. hey Serena?" Ash called.
Serena suddenly started sweating replied, "Uh yes Ash?"
"Hey wasn't Misty here a few minutes ago? I want to talk to her. It's important."
"Um... yeah! She had to umm... leave! Yeah that's right,"
"Serena, you've said that for the last 10 girl's I've seen! Now where is she?"
Ash looked at the torched ground and ashes, he found a tiny strip of orange hair.
"Serena... what is this?" He picked up the orange hair and held it close.
"It's nothing Ash! It's just some hair that fell of Misty's head!"
"Hair doesn't just fall off Misty's head... YOU KILLED HER!"
"It's not what it looks like!"
"Oh yeah? Well then," Ash opened the closet full of ashes, "What is all this?"
Dawn's hat was sitting on her ashes, as was the skull of Iris.
"Serena..." Ash lunged at Serena, pounding her chest.
Serena laughed histarically and got her knife. She held it to her chest and killed herself. She would have her senpai... sooner or later.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2023
This was hilarious! OMG, I see this so much; ahhhh a perfect picture of what Serena is LOL. I love these kind of things, they are so funny.

Back