• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon All Regions

Should they make this?

• Yes they should

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • NOPE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE FUN

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Well, i believe they should make a pokemon game with all regions evantually, with each region having a different character you play as, and evantually they meet and after they meet, you choose which one to control, and then they all catch random pokemon to use, and team up against the respective enemy team of them. You can trade with them too, but they only accept logical ones.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I really want a 1$ every time I read "let's make an all region game!" I could be bilionare now...
Okay... your vision is kinda different from the others which I think is good.
But... tell me one thing... how does your vision differ from playing another main game right after finishing one?
Not to mention that this would totally kill the after-play exploring as evil teams are almost always beaten before the protagonist becomes champion.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't really see it happening, at least not soon. If anything, they'd make a game where you travel all the regions , as a last game when Pokemon's gotten the point where it's not making enough money or success. One problem I see if they released the game now or soon, is that there isn't really a handheld system that can hold enough apace for a game like that. Plus, whenever they make a new game/new generation of Pokemon, wouldn't they have to updated it? That be pretty tedious to have to do that and practically impossible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I would honestly love that, although there would be several problems with it. For example, by the time you get to the 3rd region, all your Pokemon would be level 100, making the rest of the game boring. Maybe making leveling tougher than it is would fix it?

But yeah, I would really love to see a 3d all-region game. Who wouldn't want to see a 3d Kanto?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I would honestly love that, although there would be several problems with it. For example, by the time you get to the 3rd region, all your Pokemon would be level 100, making the rest of the game boring. Maybe making leveling tougher than it is would fix it?

But yeah, I would really love to see a 3d all-region game. Who wouldn't want to see a 3d Kanto?

The point was, you don't travel, you start over at every region as a new character, except for the last one, where they meet, and you choose one to control.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
This would be a terrible idea. As a Pokémon fan, I will not stand for a game where they allow you to visit every single region!!

Back