• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon untitled (for now)

Years
What I have for my idea so far is it being a bit like final fantasy where you can put equipment on you and your pokemon as well as your character being able to fight battles! And be able to have relationships with your pokemon.

I was thinking that your character has been living with a female Absol that's been taking care of you and that you can understand pokemon because of that.

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
That means Pokemon follow you? GREAT! My favourite future and I can help you in ripping tile after 3 to 4 days after my exams I do not know they can be postponed. Uhh off-topic...
Oh! Nice story plus releationship is weird... You need skilled people for equipment

Years
That means Pokemon follow you? GREAT! My favourite future and I can help you in ripping tile after 3 to 4 days after my exams I do not know they can be postponed. Uhh off-topic...
Oh! Nice story plus releationship is weird... You need skilled people for equipment

Thanks and I know, The idea just came to me while working on my fanfic. I was starting to have doubts about getting this started but, Its nice to know that i know have someone that is willing to help.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thank you! Glad to be of service. if you want BW Themed start menu I mean the one where you click new game and continue, you should check carmaniac's tutorial

What is the Legend Pokemon?

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
For equipment on pokemon, you could easily take advantage of hold items.
Maybe learn a bit of scripting so you can add multiple hold items, like Head item, Torso Item, Leg Item; That kind of thing?

Years
For equipment on pokemon, you could easily take advantage of hold items.
Maybe learn a bit of scripting so you can add multiple hold items, like Head item, Torso Item, Leg Item; That kind of thing?

I'm thinking that I might need Final Fantasy scripts to help with that.

FirEmerald

Pokemon reverse engineer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
In my experience (which is limited to gamemaker for windows as far as games go), The best way to have multiple 'items', or variables, would be to use a map. That way, the data can be quickly saved, and keys can be 'added' or deleted to determine whether or not an item is equipped there.
When you do it that way, It's not complicated at all.

Back