• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Hi guys, I have good news, I recently got my second shiny drifloon, here the pic:

View attachment 45183

MetalMario said:
It seems my post was deleted in the forum rollback, so I'll re-explain March Madness: We all race to catch as many shinies as possible in one month using only "traditional" means. Random soft-resets, random encounters, and breeding are all acceptable, but the Pokéradar and Emerald RNG abuse are not.

3010 Dialgas.

I see, Now that March madness is close, which are your targets?
Good luck with Dialga, hope it appears soon.

Infinite Heartless Core said:
Well, nothing new for me.
I won't be able to hunt again until Thursday. My two primary targets are Registeel and Tangela. With a side of Secret Hunt in Pearl and Treecko in Sapphire. And I already saved again, due to the fact that nothing else shined after around three or four-hundred resets. Oh well, hopefully all these noobs shine something shines before the beginning of next week, but it's already more than likely 8D

Good luck with your targets, are you going to be busy until Thursday?; hope you get your shinies soon.

Well I'm also SRing for torchic

Good luck everyone.

Years
Well, I'm not really allowed to play during the week. But I AM quite busy this week, due to being sick last week.
Anyways, I'm gonna hunt Tangela in a bit, then go to bed. Good luck all, and hopefully we have some more new shinies soon. Congratulations to Draco on that nice new Drifloon. Nature/IVs?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
bashful nature, I haven't checked it's IVs yet.

I'm going to hunt a secret target in diamond.

See you and Good luck everyone

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
^___________________^:

S5030758.jpg

SHINY REGIROCK!!(Sorry for the blurriness, my camera doesn't like my GBASP too well)

Finally after several months of on/off hunting(since Dec 06/Jan 07), I finally complete the shiny Regi Trio :D. Not more than 10 minutes after I saved(to mess up the RNG), I was busy reading through the posts here, when I heard Regirock's cry, followed by the shiny sound I was desperately waiting to hear for months ^_^.

I decided straight away that I was going to use a Masterball, as my SP was known to restart if I tapped the Power button. So after taking a couple pictures, as well as a short video, I threw the Masterball and caught it. I saved as quickly as I could, took Ruby out of my SP and put it in my DS.

I flew back to Lavaridge to go check out my new shiny Regirock. When I looked at it, shiny Regirock had a Careful nature(unsure if that is good but at this point I don't care). I only started SRing for it again three days ago so I wasn't expecting it to shine that fast.

More pictures:
No cheating devices(once again, a bit blurry)
Shiny Regirock, Careful nature
Stats

So happy right now, finally done with the 3rd gen Regi's :D. Now I need the Regi king, and I'll have the whole set.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congratulations!!!, you got a nice one there.
We are in the same situation, but I still haven't got the national pokedex yet so I'm not able to pass my shiny regi trio to diamond and start to SR for regigigas, and I'm anxious to get shiny Giratina too, but I guess I'll have to wait a little more until I get the nat dex.
And again congratulations, you finally caught it.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
[...] Which means I need my own shiny Magikarp. [...] Looks like my inspiration's back.

Good luck on that Magikarp!! =D

[...] I'm now going after a shiny Mewtwo on FireRed. [...]

[...] My two primary targets are Registeel and Tangela. With a side of Secret Hunt in Pearl and Treecko in Sapphire. [...]

Good luck on Mewtwo, Registeel, and Tangela!! ^_^

Good Job with the Advance shinies! Rayquaza is on my hit list for Sapphire. (still saved in front of Kyogre.. -.-) [...] the Pokéradar and Emerald RNG abuse are not.

3010 Dialgas.

Godd luck on Rayquaza and Dialga!! Double Dragons!! XD LOL at "Emerald RNG abuse"!! =P

Hi guys, I have good news, I recently got my second shiny drifloon [...] Well I'm also SRing for torchic [...]

Congratulations on Drifloon, and good luck on Torchic!! =D

^___________________^:

S5030758.jpg

SHINY REGIROCK!!(Sorry for the blurriness, my camera doesn't like my GBASP too well)

Finally after several months of on/off hunting(since Dec 06/Jan 07), I finally complete the shiny Regi Trio :D. Not more than 10 minutes after I saved(to mess up the RNG), I was busy reading through the posts here, when I heard Regirock's cry, followed by the shiny sound I was desperately waiting to hear for months ^_^.

I decided straight away that I was going to use a Masterball, as my SP was known to restart if I tapped the Power button. So after taking a couple pictures, as well as a short video, I threw the Masterball and caught it. I saved as quickly as I could, took Ruby out of my SP and put it in my DS.

[...] So happy right now, finally done with the 3rd gen Regi's :D. Now I need the Regi king, and I'll have the whole set.

Mega-congratulations on getting Regirock and completing the Regi Trio set!! \o/ And good luck on Regigigas!! ^_^ LOL, my GBASP is like that, though it turns of whenever it wants, even while its recharging!! XD

Well, as my updated signature says, I'm by 408 hatched Charmanders in Diamond (2) so far!! I have a couple left in this box (Box 14), and then three more boxes (Boxes 15-17) of Eggs to hatch!! If nothing is produced, I'll have to release all of those Charmander and refill the boxes again!! So till then, good luck to everybody!! =D

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Well, I'm not really allowed to play during the week. But I AM quite busy this week, due to being sick last week.

I've been down that road all too often lately... it sucks being sick. In fact I felt like I was getting another earache/infection but today I feel better.

Congratulations on that shiny Rayquaza and shiny Regirock peeplz and anything else if I missed it.

Right now I'm chaining....

Yeah, I know, I said my DS's sleep mode was practically broken and unsafe, but I'm leaving it open and charging it that way. So I'm going to finish killing it off. XD
I just hope I can finish this chain. I haven't had much time to do it so I have been like... advancing only 5 - 10 Pokemon per night/sitting, so it'll suck if I lose it.
But I remind myself I wouldn't have made my chaining guide if I wasn't confident enough in my ability, so this should be a piece of cake to complete, the only thing that'll hurt me is the fact I haven't done this in a while..

I need a new toy to play around with. The only shiny I've gotten since Christmas was my hatched Munch/Snorlax.

I've started SRing for Charmander again, I need to SR for Latias (even though it won't help my situation at all), and I need to hatch Magikarps but I haven't been able to lately since I've had a few battles so that means I have to stop, deposit Magcargo, what Magikarp I had with me in there, then round up my team, battle, etc....

It's a lot of hassle.

So um yeah, good luck everyone and congrats. That's my update.

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Yeah, I read that somewhere, and I'm pretty sure it was on your YouTube Channel. Hopefully the madness of it all stops V__V.

And get this. My idiotic father said, "Let's make March No-Gaming Month!" I told him to shut up. Indirectly of course, but I think saying that we could also disallow him from access to the TV and Computer is close enough. He gets on my nerves.

I did 200 more Tangela Encounters last night, and I plan on doing about 100 more tonight. I have half a day at school tomorrow, so I can get in about 3+ Hours of Registeel SRing and around 500 Tangela encounters. So that's it for now, and good luck to all.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I've been down that road all too often lately... it sucks being sick. In fact I felt like I was getting another earache/infection but today I feel better.

Congratulations on that shiny Rayquaza and shiny Regirock peeplz and anything else if I missed it.

Right now I'm chaining....

Yeah, I know, I said my DS's sleep mode was practically broken and unsafe, but I'm leaving it open and charging it that way. So I'm going to finish killing it off. XD
I just hope I can finish this chain. I haven't had much time to do it so I have been like... advancing only 5 - 10 Pokemon per night/sitting, so it'll suck if I lose it.
But I remind myself I wouldn't have made my chaining guide if I wasn't confident enough in my ability, so this should be a piece of cake to complete, the only thing that'll hurt me is the fact I haven't done this in a while..

I need a new toy to play around with. The only shiny I've gotten since Christmas was my hatched Munch/Snorlax.

I've started SRing for Charmander again, I need to SR for Latias (even though it won't help my situation at all), and I need to hatch Magikarps but I haven't been able to lately since I've had a few battles so that means I have to stop, deposit Magcargo, what Magikarp I had with me in there, then round up my team, battle, etc....

It's a lot of hassle.

So um yeah, good luck everyone and congrats. That's my update.

hope you get your shinies soon and hope you get well soon

Infinite Heartless Core said:
And get this. My idiotic father said, "Let's make March No-Gaming Month!" I told him to shut up. Indirectly of course, but I think saying that we could also disallow him from access to the TV and Computer is close enough. He gets on my nerves.

I did 200 more Tangela Encounters last night, and I plan on doing about 100 more tonight. I have half a day at school tomorrow, so I can get in about 3+ Hours of Registeel SRing and around 500 Tangela encounters. So that's it for now, and good luck to all.

that sounds horrible, why your father said that? did you do something bad?
hope you get your shinies soon.

Going strong with torchic and also with my secret target. see you soon.
Good luck everyone

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
[...] I've started SRing for Charmander again, I need to SR for Latias (even though it won't help my situation at all), and I need to hatch Magikarps [...]

Lets see if you get Charmander before me (has happened a lot here before, others beating me to it)!! XD

[...] My idiotic father said, "Let's make March No-Gaming Month!" [...]

That sucks, I hope you can be part of March Madness though!! =D

Well, the time has come to release, refill, and restart!! After 17 Boxes and 511 hatched Eggs, nothing appeared, and now I must begin again!! Here's hoping R2 is successful!! ^_^

Till then!!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I might as well seeing as I have had no luck chaining.

I should be collecting up shinies right now, but no, it had to break on a "safe patch".

Haven't even gotten close enough since, for two stupid reasons:

1. It takes FOREVER to get the safe grass selection. FOREVER. One every 10 minutes just doesn't cut it for me, especially on a DS I can't close up.

2. Guess who's the Swarmer after my chain broke? Cubone. So that's causing my problems.

Tomorrow I'm changing routes and instead going to Route 215 to chain them there. 10% encounter rate, I'll just switch to rare grass and see what happens. Yeah. I have a headache right now after frustratingly trying to get back to where I was but I'm too impatient and I break the chains but it's hard in the first place because of Cubone.

I'll be SRing Charmander more later. Screw chaining (for now anyway)

Good luck everyone -_-'

and good luck hatching that shiny Charmander, hatching has never looked so good to me.

It may take longer, but the payoff is better.

Years
Psh, my parents don't allow me to game during the week, so I try and get as much hunting in then, and they can't stop you-know-whating about that too. Moreso my dad, though.

Anyways, I'm hunting Tangela for the time being, and I'll probably interchange over to Registeel in Ruby in about an hour. If Tangela doesn't shine by 105-110 Hours of Gameplay, then I'm gonna switch over to Moltres or Mewtwo. I want my FireRed to spit out a shiny >_>

So good luck to all, and yeah, I had the same problem with faulty safe patches, DDD.

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hello all.
I have no new shinyes, but i notised the home page @ serebii...
well there is a section to the upper right about the next episode in japan ... there is a Shiny Metagross in the second picture, I'm sure of it. what do you think ?
I would be cool for another shiny to appear in the anime.
see ya guys and congratulations for all new shinyes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
^Yeah, that is a shiny Metagross, looks cool. Going to have to watch that episode when it comes out here.

Spending the day SRing for Regigigas and hunting for shiny Tangela. Hopefully one of these will be my next shiny.

EDIT: Decided to get a few resets in for my second shiny Mudkip in Sapphire. Also did a few Paras encounters as well. Doesn't matter which of these 4 shines, I just hope one of them does appear soon.

Last edited:
Years
well, i'm back again
thanks to everyone for the messages, planning to evolve Cullen to a shiny Drifblim soon :)

im hatching for Bunearys right now, im trying the egg chaining thing for fun cause even if it doesnt work, i have 242 eggs towards my hunt
not all bad :D

good luck to everyone on your hunts and congrats to the new shinys!
i never knew Regirock was such a looker in its shiny form XD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
\0/ Congratulations on the Ralts!! =D

Thanks brother. I've added 4 more to my collection; I'm not through yet. Yeah... after getting the first, about 30 minutes later I got 4 more in like 10 minutes of playing.

Only one to my knowledge has the right nature though. I plan to get 12.

But you know what sucks?

I am sick. AGAIN.

Yeah! AGAIN!!! It happened last night during my Ralts hunt. My nose started running. I didn't think much of it. Then I started sneezing... and then later I stopped up. And I woke up this way.

When will I ever be better for longer than a week? This is unfair. I cannot afford to be sick. This time, I must fight through it.

After Ralts, I plan to raise one and then get back to Abra, my original chain target.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Thanks brother. I've added 4 more to my collection; I'm not through yet. Yeah... after getting the first, about 30 minutes later I got 4 more in like 10 minutes of playing.

Only one to my knowledge has the right nature though. I plan to get 12.

But you know what sucks?

I am sick. AGAIN.

Yeah! AGAIN!!! It happened last night during my Ralts hunt. My nose started running. I didn't think much of it. Then I started sneezing... and then later I stopped up. And I woke up this way.

When will I ever be better for longer than a week? This is unfair. I cannot afford to be sick. This time, I must fight through it.

After Ralts, I plan to raise one and then get back to Abra, my original chain target.

Sorry to hear that you're sick again, maybe if you drink orange juice and a good amount of water you'll feel better, also some soup will do; congratulations on ralts.
hope you get well soon, just take some rest.

Peeplup said:
well, i'm back again
thanks to everyone for the messages, planning to evolve Cullen to a shiny Drifblim soon :)

im hatching for Bunearys right now, im trying the egg chaining thing for fun cause even if it doesnt work, i have 242 eggs towards my hunt
not all bad :D

good luck to everyone on your hunts and congrats to the new shinys!
i never knew Regirock was such a looker in its shiny form XD

good luck with buneary; yeah, regirock looks cool in it's shiny form, it makes it look more like a rock legendary.

Storm_Dragoon said:
^Yeah, that is a shiny Metagross, looks cool. Going to have to watch that episode when it comes out here.

Spending the day SRing for Regigigas and hunting for shiny Tangela. Hopefully one of these will be my next shiny.

EDIT: Decided to get a few resets in for my second shiny Mudkip in Sapphire. Also did a few Paras encounters as well. Doesn't matter which of these 4 shines, I just hope one of them does appear soon.

It's been a long time since a shiny appeared in the series, that episode will be great to see.

In other news, after two shiny poochyenas, my shiny torchic appeared:View attachment 45216View attachment 45217
it's impish nature.
Good luck everyone.

Years
Congratulations to all new shinies.
I am going to be on leave for a while, due to my idiotic parents.
If all goes well and I am ungrounded by Saturday next week, then I will definitely get a shiny for March Madness. If not...
I'll be pissed.

So good luck to all, and hopefully EVERYONE has a good March Madness.
Sorry to hear that AGAIN, DDD. That really sucks :[

Back