• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Filly Applejack and Dash were my other choices, they're adorable. Hard to believe the same person voices them.

And tomorrow's episode looks so damn good. I honestly don't know what to expect but I'm hoping it'll be one of the best so far. Pinkie Pie's outfit in the preview image looks so silly on her haha.

Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8OjUh35lE

^Here's the 1080p version (not sure how to embed it, doesn't seem to work for me). As expected, it was an amazing episode ;_; I loved Pinkie here, she was absolutely hilarious. I actually expected Applejack to be the leader of the earth ponies but eventually it made sense why they chose Pinkie instead. AJ, Twilight, and Fluttershy seem more like the "get along" types, which was necessary to stop the snowstorm.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
It was a great and interesting episode, but I was hoping that it would explain the origins of Celestia and Luna, probably in a later episode we will learn where those two came from, I give it a 9/10.

The Wendigos (or Windigos) are probably going to haunt my dreams, but it should be known that the Wendigos on the show are merely a TAME version of the actual Wendigo legend from Native American folklore, in which it was a cannibalistic spirit that ate people, have fun sleeping tonight!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I liked this episode a lot more than I thought I was going to, given the first couple of minutes of pre-curtain jitters. But when the episode got going, it was just full of wonderful non-sequiturs thanks to Chancellor Puddinghead - AWESOME NAME! - hoity-toity fun thanks to Princess Platinum, and a nice usage of Commander Hurricane. The message was apparent from the start, but the journey towards it was very fun and refreshing.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I personally think this week's episode felt like fan fiction. Williams still hasn't gotten quite the hang of the MLP feel.

And I think I accidentally start a mudfest over at Ponychan this morning XD

Years
One of the best S2 episodes I should say. Precisely because of how much this feels like fanfiction without losing sight of its actual key demographic. Also, on a personal level, this episode doesn't mess with my headcanon at all, so that's a plus on my side.

Definitely agreed with this - it's not at all a bad feeling.

I'm very pleased with how MLP has been handled this season. Personally, I found season one a tad boring in comparison to season two.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Definitely agreed with this - it's not at all a bad feeling.

I'm very pleased with how MLP has been handled this season. Personally, I found season one a tad boring in comparison to season two.

You can't and shouldn't compare the two seasons really, each had their own charms and quirks, and they should be judged standing alone, and not back-to-back. Quality has improved from Season 1 to Season 2, and that could cause some biased votes as to what season's better.

Besides, we're judging a full season (Season 1) against a season almost halfway completed (Season 2).

Back