• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?(Pokemon style)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I did not know that.

Did you know that Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Rhydon, Tyranitar, Aggron, Rampardos, and Rhyperior can all learn Surf, even though they're all weak to water?

Years

I did not know that.
Did you know that in Pokemon Red and Blue you can actually battle Professor Oak?

Years
i knew that.but did you know that sinnoh is the only region with all 3 of it's starters having 2 types when fully evolved?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Yes I did know that.

Did you know that In Pokemon Mystery Dungoen, a Diglett mentions that it has feet?
(MIND=BLOWN)

Years
Yeah i did know O.O

Did you know that none Ash's Water-type Pokemon evolved except krabby.​

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
No I don't keep up with the Anime. Did you know that there is a protein in your body called Pikachurin? Check Bulbapedia's Pikachu Trivia.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yes I did know that.

Did you know that Bruno was suppose to be Pewter City's gym leader, but they later switched to Brock, since Bruno's physique looked way too buffed for the first gym leader?
Which is why in the Gen I game, they both are shirtless and have their eyes closed.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hahahahahaha! That's hilarious! I did DEFINITELY NOT know that!

Did you know Missingno. Isn't the only messed up sprite glitch pokemon in R/B/Y/G?

Years

Yeah I knew that (I use serebii a little too much :P )

Did you know that Of all the Pokemon that can evolve, Sneasel has the highest base speed stat.​

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I did not know that. Did you know that Porygon-Z is the only fully evolved Pokemon from a 3-stage line to be able to be legally obtained at Level 1?

Soar

n00b
Years
No i didnt know that.
Did you know that Sableye and Spirtomb take neutral damage from all attacks?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I did not know that.

Did you know that Gen. 2 introduced every Pokemon starting with Q? (only 3, but still)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I knew about Ash and his mom, but I didn't knew about May.

Did you know that Typhlosion is the only starter to have the same type throughout all his evolutionary stage?

Back