• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Cat pushed down my less-than-a-year old tablet from the desk, and now I think it's broken.

Well... ****, I guess.

It's... its not like these cost hundreds of dollars or anything, or that it is essential for me practising my hobby or anything.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
132 bring that poor cat inside right now D:
or I will track you down and do unspeakable things to you involving a pair of tweezers, a paper clip and a piece of gum

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My cat knocked my tablet from my table once.

Then I remembered I don't have a tablet and he only knocked my sketch pad on the floor.

Was a good day.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have never had cat pee on a drawing, cups of tea on the other hand. God damn, I ruined a whole months worth of pictures once.

I cared a lot.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hasn't happened to me either, but you Brits and your strange cats.

If I drank tea, it'd probably be my mortal enemy.

That does sounds frustrating. I'll go do some school work. I have to describe a satellite that can function with humans inside without any interaction from outside. With other words, I HAVE TO GIVE IT ITS OWN ECO SYSTEM.

IT'S ALIIIVEEEEE.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That actually sounds pretty interesting.

My niece is being really good today. Surprisingly little work considering she's only 6 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back