• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
There seems to be no Ghost type club. How disappointing.

You could always make one? c:

Mods,

My fan club is ready :D I know you have to approve first, so do I go ahead and start a new thread or do I PM you the fan club layout that I will post?

Post it in a new thread and it'll only appear visible to moderators, so then we can check and approve it before other members can see it. ^^

ShinySearcher01's A New Beginning - Johto fanclub was approved.

Grey Cloud's The Day Care: Pokemon Breeders Club was approved.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
And while we're there, we should probably add it to the "Clubs to be made", though if you decide you want to make the club, just reserve it here as to notify us, and that way you'll also be on the safe side, in case someone gets the same idea :p

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
To be honest I don't mind if anyone takes the idea as i'm still reading about the rules and guides on how to make a club, either way it's in my favor since I don't care if i'm just a member or the actual leader.

I'll give it a few days and i'll see if I feel like making the Ghost type fan club.

Olli

Years
Owning a club and simply being member of a club are two different experiences, though it is up to you whether you want to make it or not ^^

Olli

Years
Water Club, huh? Brings back memories ;) Anyways, moving the reservation onto the list. Glad to see that you're making a club :D

UPDATE

Meganium90's ★The Water Park★ [Water-Type Fan Club] was approved, with flying colours if I might add ;)

"The Glitch Club! A Wild M$# Appeared!" was revoked due to being extremely vauge; without any detail, and glitch discussion has its own sepereate thread in another forum, so no reason really to make a club on it.

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Could I reserve the Ghost-Type Fan Club please?

(I suppose I should post this)
Why do you want to open up the club?: I love Ghost Types and I wanted to open up a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every week.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: As long as I can keep it lasting.

Olli

Years
Sure thing, you'll get one week.
Happy club making ^^

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Sure thing, you'll get one week.
Happy club making ^^
Heh, funny thing is. I just finished making it after looking over everything. Im just gonna do one last check-over and then I will be done. Thanks for the reservation, btw!

Olli

Years
Wow, that was fast :D

UPDATE

Derpy.H's Club Hex [Ghost-Type Fan Club] was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Wahoo, new clubs! It's doing amazingly already, congrats!

Just like to say; you guys may have noticed the lack of a CotM thread this month. There will be a Club of the Month, but it's working a little bit differently this month so we'll tell you more about it later. c:

Masterchief117

Pokemon Proffessor
Years
What do I do to start a club after its been approved?
Also I would like to reserve "the Pokemon league" club

Olli

Years
Not quite sure what you mean by starting a club after it has been approved. You just keep it running, updating it, making discussion and what-not. I suggest checking out other clubs to see how they're run if you're not quite sure.

As for your reservation, by "The Pokémon League" club, do you mean the E4, or the league team in general, like with the gym leaders included? I'll just add you to the list untill more information is given.

Masterchief117

Pokemon Proffessor
Years
More info on club

Alright so my club was going to be for trainers that would like to rank up in the club through battles over wifi, also the ranks would include badges and title like gym leader and elite 4 and champion. I was planning on calling it "the Pokemon league"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Alright so my club was going to be for trainers that would like to rank up in the club through battles over wifi, also the ranks would include badges and title like gym leader and elite 4 and champion. I was planning on calling it "the Pokemon league"

This is a great idea, but unfortunately it belongs in the Competitive Battling Center. We would love to have it in this section but really it belongs there. x]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
JalordaSerpent7's ♠ ~ The 2 - Black 2/White 2 Fan-Club ~ ♠ was approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back