• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
asome hoomdoomed. so the demo is comin out tommorrow. thats great to here and kinda sad to. will you be showing your face around the pc after it? hopefully at least a little. well anyways great new pokemon and cant wait dud.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
The game looks absolutely fantastic. I'm very excited to play this tomorrow. The artist who draws the Pokémon in Sugimori style is extremely talented. Awesome, awesome job!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
22st?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing it! I hope it's as good as you make it sound :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Thanks everyone, I know you'll like it =D

And yeah, I was in a rush while posting it.. I'll fix it now.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
Man this is gonna be an awesome game. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

When is the demo up? I'm really looking forward to playing

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

But I'm probably wrong :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016

~Update July 22st 08 - POKéMON SCARLET DEMO!~

It's the moment you've all been waiting for! Drum roll, please!

And now, proudly presenting... the Pokémon Scarlet Demo!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXULJBGR

lancexe2.png
clairbackpack.png
maplend5.png

Pokémon Scarlet Version follows young teenager Lance and his cousin Clair getting their very first Pokémon from Prof. Maple, where the player plays as Lance in the beautiful region of Koyoto. After receiving their Pokémon, she is suddenly kidnapped by Giovanni, Lance's friend and neighbor, and a few other Team Rocket members. You and Clair make a brave decision to track down Giovanni and bring him to justice, and along the way train your Pokémon and become the ultimate Pokémon Master!

Now, this demo is only a preview of what Scarlet really is. There isn't much custom tiles or graphics, and the Pokémon data may not be 100%, but all of that should be coming in the next release.
The demo gives you a good idea of the storyline, you're able to catch and battle your own Pokémon (including Pokémon exclusive to the Koyoto region), as well as explore 2 towns, 2 cities, a few routes and a forest, and a whole lot more!

I hope you enjoy this demo that the whole Scarlet team worked so hard to make. I'll be sticking around a while to see what you think of it :)

And if you encounter any bugs or any other strange things, make sure to tell me! It's likely that a 1.1 version will be released.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
yes the demo has finally been realease i'm going to download it now and houndoomed we will miss you when u leave

hey man i found a small glitch early in the game it's when you see a third sentret in the game when u run away a start walking ther is a pokeball right on the side of the screen but after a couple of seconds it went away i just wanted to see if anyone else experienced that

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I chose the fire starter :)
so far ive only found one bug, the girl towards the exit to the town can't be talked if your on route 51.
I would suggest moving her over to the left one tile.

Back to playing :D

Oh, and Anntorch has i think.. bulbasaurs cry XD
Not a big deal. lol

NOW back to playing :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
yes the demo has finally been realease i'm going to download it now and houndoomed we will miss you when u leave

hey man i found a small glitch early in the game it's when you see a third sentret in the game when u run away a start walking ther is a pokeball right on the side of the screen but after a couple of seconds it went away i just wanted to see if anyone else experienced that

Yes, that happens if you run from battle too soon. Just ignore that, it should be fixed in the next release.

well, i'm playing it :3
I chose the fire starter :)
so far ive only found one bug, the girl towards the exit to the town can't be talked if your on route 51.
I would suggest moving her over to the left one tile.

Back to playing :D

Oh, and Anntorch has i think.. bulbasaurs cry XD
Not a big deal. lol

NOW back to playing :)

Good job on finding that out, that will be fixed too.

And all of the new Pokemon's cries are from old Pokemon's XD
If we can get new cries by the next update, then I'll be sure to add them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Like I said, the demo was quite rushed, the next update will fix everything ;)

Just try to enjoy it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I picked the grass starter.
I enjoyed the game.
I did notice that pokeball bug too (showing on the overworld after battle), but very minor thing.
The game seemed really well done, it felt very official in terms of the coding. The battle system seemed perfect, the bag looked sweet and I was messing around in the options changing the screen sizes/fonts/menu frames.
Oh, and the storage system, gotta mention that. I checked that out after I caught a wild sentret lol.
Anyways, I'm going back to play some more.

Atomic Reactor

NEw problem: when talking to clair after giovanni leaves, she dissapears mid sentence XD

Man so far, all the dialogue is quite intruiging. Nothing corny or anything lol.
This is great so far!

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
Downloading now! Probably gonna use Water,my most favourite starter type.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
I downloaded it and opened the game, I see a black screen for like 1 second and then it closes again. Do you need anything else but the demo for it?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
NEw problem: when talking to clair after giovanni leaves, she dissapears mid sentence XD

Man so far, all the dialogue is quite intruiging. Nothing corny or anything lol.
This is great so far!

u got that same bug me too and when u go to the lab before u go talk to her in her house she is still there saying that she is getting her first pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back