• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess i might be jumping on conclusions too quick, but i can't help it, sorry xD
If you can "only" ride the goat, i wouldn't midn at all, definitely more awesome than
a bike or any other mean of transport imo :D

Years
Now that I think about that, what if they make an apposite HM for riding pokémon?
I hope it's nothing like, it would be pretty amazing if you were able to ride certain pokémon as soon as you get them, just like a bike, I would love to ride an Arcanine.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Riding Pokemon....Looks like we have a brand new HM on our hands.

Love the Panda! Waitin to see more about the bird since majority of my favorites are birds.

Does anyone else think the lizard thing looked like Mawile?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
New Scan!!

corocoro5132.jpg

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The goat reminds me of riding Doduo in Pokemon Ranger.

+ DIFFERENT CHARACTERS IN-GENDER? OMG!

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Serebii says:

Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City

I'm guessing that would be the 3rd picture on the right page?

Guy

just a guy
Years
MORE SCANSSS!!!

The region is apparently called the Karos region and by the looks of it, it totally looks like it's based off of France.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i drew'd the orange birdy just then :3

Spoiler:

but yeah the bird is adorable and the panda is really cuuteee. the other two are disappointing but yeah, the bird/panda make up for them imo!

GUYS THE BLONDE LOOKS LIKE BABY N????

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Finally we're getting a goat Pokemon, and we can ride on it. One of my predictions came true!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but Yamchamu being a Fighting type is giving me a Kung Fu Panda vibe, so I'm planning on nicknaming it Po.

As for character customization, looks like these protagonists aren't going to be in SSB4 to possible replace Red. >_>

Years
The region seems to be named karos, the character customization look really limited, and the fact that both the female and male character are shown riding the same pokémon make me think that maybe it's the only ridable one, I just hope it's only beeing used for promoting this new feature, but that it is not restricted to him.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I actually like the Goat a lot, reminds me of the Dreams from KH: Dream Drop Distance!
Apparently the whole region is based on France? Maybe just the main city...

The Panda definitely gives off a Kung Fu Panda vibe ^^

Back