• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua/Magma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Ah space... The final frontier. I love watching Star trek TNG on netflix since it's instant view. Anyway that's got nothing to do with the hoenn teams. I'm actualy out of material so I guess this might work...

A solar panel like pokemon for team magma to use the sunlight they seem to enjoy making so much while for team aqua a pokemon that works with hydro electric water wheel which enjoys resting along the side of rivers to gain its power. Then For the sky a wind turbine (windmill) pokemon that lets the wind blow through it to generate the energy they all use to live (though much shorter likely).

Yes this would've been a brilliant idea I think because the recent games focus on new york which is a heavily industrialized location in the north and it too would fit the theme of RSE!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Username: atif
Team: Aqua
Partner Pokémon: Corphish
Anything Else: Aqua is better!

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
Years
username: devilace372
team: Team Aqua
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Anything Else: team aqua ftw, team aqua has always been my favorite out of both teams, i know i will be starting out as a grunt, but i hope can move up to admin rank so i can help my team more in success and also i always saw team aqua conquering world like pirates and sailing the seven seas lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Right, welcome to new members! :D Hope you'll be semi-active here~

Um so I was thinking... what happened to Aqua and Magma after the events of Emerald? Archie and Maxie saw the error of their ways and gave the orbs back, then... what? Just abandoned two massive teams with a ton of resources?

I'd like to think they reformed their teams into environmental protection/research things instead of eco-terrorists. Like a national park service, almost. Aqua focusing on marine environments and sea traffic and pollution, Magma concentrating on land environments and forest protection and such.

devilace372

Years
woop thankyou

i'm not sure really i couldn't see them giving up just like that on there plans, i know at the end of emerald they felt guilty that they nearly destroyed the region, and after they where disheartened, but after all that effort and all the resources they put into getting to where they were, but i couldn't really see them doing anything like researching and looking after the national park, just because maxie looks to deviant and would want to control the area around him and plot to take team magma to new heights (if you get me, like revert to how he was before the end of emerald) and archie is more of a guy who would most likely go travel and i would see him going over seas to replot and help make team aqua stronger

Last edited:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
You're right. they had too much investment. I think you can still go in the tea magma hideout on rugged path where they just left behind a few dozen drill tanks. =P

devilace372

Years
lol ye like they just uped and left at the end of emerald and left everything behind especially all them drills, anyone cud really just walk in n take them

sooo... like i don't know if it is my place to ask questions, but i've wonderin n would like know what your opinions would be... right... if it was possible for you to be a gym leader in Hoenn and could pick the type of pokemon you would use in your gym, what would be the town you would base you gym and also what would be the pokemon you would use on your team?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
lol ye like they just uped and left at the end of emerald and left everything behind especially all them drills, anyone cud really just walk in n take them

sooo... like i don't know if it is my place to ask questions, but i've wonderin n would like know what your opinions would be... right... if it was possible for you to be a gym leader in Hoenn and could pick the type of pokemon you would use in your gym, what would be the town you would base you gym and also what would be the pokemon you would use on your team?

Well....as of me, I would like to be any gym leader, by number I mean. I'd use ice types, and would possibly settle for the lonely Pacific Log Town...live the life. I would come from Unova by the way....all those awesome pokemon....yeah.

To stay on the group side, I can see Aqua leader and people actually protecting and such.....possibly traveling. Magma....i don't know really. I mean, Pokemon World does need a SeaWorld and Pokemon Zoo....

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
I'd love to join this club!

Username: Rednael
Team: Magma!
Partner Pokémon: Slugma
Anything Else: Team Magma needs some more members!

I love team magma, their costumes are awesome and I like fire and ground types.

I think after the events of Emerald they saw what they were doing wrong. They're not necessarily evil, they just wanted to create a better world (Even though this was a bit extreme). I think they went on to try and better the world with their resources, not like they tried in Emerald, but in a different way.

devilace372

Years
if i woz to be a gym leader i would have water pokemon n i would base the gym in slateport city so that i could have team aqua to use the gym n build a hideout within the gym as well as a hideout in slateport harbour for tea, qua to plot from

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Well it's true they both intended for good, just the way they were going about to do it.

Actualy I'd be an elite four member from sinnoh where I could bring awesome ice types where glacia lacked them =/.

Abomasnow
froslass
lapras
glaceon
mamoswine
weavile.

devilace372

Years
ye that ice type team would have been a hard to face in RSE bt hey maybe we might be able to face a similar team when they remake RSE in the second team of the elite four

hey neway new question.... just to change da subject... right lets get to it if you was the leader of team Aqua or Team Magma how would you plan to take over the Hoenn region?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years

Name: Myrrhman
Team: Aqua
Starting Pokemon: Zubat
Anything else: Just wanted to say that TEAM AQUA RULES!!! Water Pokemon are the best there are and ever will be.

Current topic: Well, one MAJOR problem I have with the games (specifically Gold and Silver, but this really applies to all the games) is that it seems like none of the trainers try at all. They're all like "RAWR I'm gonna beat you!" but then all they have is like a level 20 Zubat, and of course they're going to lose. If I was the leader, one big thing I would do is make the team members go out and train. Who knows, maybe you'll gather some intel while you're out there in the world.

I would definitely have some sort of a battle arena in the hideout where members would be encouraged to battle each other. Who knows, maybe the winner of one of my little tournaments can be the next new admin or something?

devilace372

Years
lol haha ye i knw what ya mean, like only the elite four, gym leaders n bosses give you a good battle and thats only if you have trained to a certain level before each one of those battles,

n ye thats sounds like one the best ideas which a boss could do to make his/her group to get stronger plus they would get loads more intel by going out n fnding it as well as battling others.

my idea is similar to Myhrrman's idea where i would give out duties and would rank each member on how they completed tasks and the way they did (these would involve them going out and battling people to get the job done etc) also id have training facilities with all my second in commands (cnt remeber the name atm) training them to be better and stronger so they didn't get beaten by other trainers etc.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hey look everything is finally updated woo. :>

Myrrh's got some good points up there, I think! But since I don't really have anything to add, here is some fanart pilfered from tumblr.

Spoiler:

devilace372

Years
yeah i just wonder if they make remakes of Hoenn (hoping) that they could put a difficult setting for the game maybe that would make the game more interesting and challenging.

i like the fanmade art :) especially maxi and archie in the box lol

Last edited:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Maybe if They recruited the champions It would add some spice. Unlikely and I'm not saying I support it but you have to agree that it would certainly make things more difficult.

Steven and wallace are the masters of land and sea afterall. In a R/S remake scenario would it not make sence to have wallace as champ in saphire while steven in ruby? Then the other champ can be off hiding in a cave. Like steven in meteor falls (emerald) and wallace could be in a very aquatic location such as an undersea cavern filled with tropical plants and waterfalls. Or better yet add a small location on the route you catch feebas above the waterfall where it connects to a small clearing in the forest where wallace would be standing by a small lake/pond sort of how he was seen in the DP cartoon surrounded by a fog/mist.

And I'm not sure if this is relevant to the topic but I feel their teams should be remad to level 70+ with some ideas like...

Wallace:

-Swift swim kingdra
rain dance
toxic
surf
dragon pulse

-swampert
Stealth rock
hydro cannon
earthquake
avalanche

-ludicolo
surf
giga drain
ice beam
leech seed

-gyarados
dragon dance
aqua tail
bite/ ice fang
earthquake

- lanturn (volt absorb)
thunderbolt/ thunder
hydro pump
ice beam
rain dance/thunder wave

-milotic
Keep the same moves.

=============Steven============

-skarmory (new enhanced sturdy)
spikes/stealth rock
toxic
fly (I find it stalls better)
steel wing

- claydol
psychic (gets STAB rather than ancientpower)
earthquake
reflect
light screen

-aggron (with less special attacks and new sturdy!)
Heavy slam/ metal burst
stone edge
sandstorm
fire blast

-Cradily (possibly new storm drain DW ability rather than suction cups)
giga drain
ancientpower
the last two moves could be a combination of rest, sludge wave, hidden power, ingrain, confuse ray or more sandstorm.

-Armaldo
swords dance/ rock polish
stone edge/ rock slide
x-scizzor
brick break

-metagross
meteor mash
earthquake
psychic
shadow ball

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Recruiting the Champions... perhaps there is a difference of ideals between Steven and Wallace, leaving Hoenn in turmoil after both people eligible to be Champion are fighting each other with the assistance of the evil teams?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
After a long absence, I am back...

So, as far as the current topic goes, I had no idea that Steven and Wallace were basically the... er, mascots(?) of land and sea. I bought Pokemon Emerald, so the champion was Wallace. Guess I never thought of them being relevant to the land/sea plot. Anyhow, IMO, Wallace could use a stronger team, as Steven Stone was able to be battled once more in Meteor Falls, but with a massive improvement in team strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back