• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Not so fast, Megaman! Miley and Kinger are approved :p

So one spot left. Not that dorm really matters a great deal.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Name: Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny

Nickname: Rubs

Dorm: Entei dorm

Appearance: Ruby is a very shy girl, she has long blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. normally she wears a red shirt with a pokeball picture on it, black shorts, and wine red boots, but she also likes to wear blue which is her favorite color. she's a very thin girl, sometimes she wears her hair in a tail, she also has a lil pokeball hairclip in her hair.

Personality: ruby is a very shy but pretty girl, but towards friends she's very open and spontanous, she likes to pull pranks. she's nice and polite towards everyone, doesn't matter if it's a friend, stranger or a enemy, she hates to dissapoint anyone.
she's born in a rich family, thats why people normally think she's arrogant and judge her for her appearance, she never felt in love once but when a boy likes her Poochyena scares them away, her weakness is that she's scared for people to abandon her.

History: Ruby's hometown is Pallet Town in the Kanto region. when she was little she used to be bullied for her weird colored eyes, but her siblings always protected her. one day when her siblings weren't near, one of her classmates was bullying her again, which caused a little Poochyena to get mad with him, bravely she protected the little Ruby from the boy, the Poochyna decides to stay with her to protect her and thats the day Ruby got her very own pokemon, now she's older the band Poochyena and she has only became stronger. on age of 10 she begun her pokemon journey together with Poochyena, she cought strong pokemon and when she heard about a pokemon academy she didn't hesitate and wanted to join immediately, to become a better trainer and to one day win the Champion league.

Pokemon:

Name: Poochyena
lvl: 20
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

name: zorua
lvl: 18
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

name: Eevee
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
It's obvious that Zorua will make anybody's team awesome. I just did it because I wanted a good dark type and Zorua came to mind at first.

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: Ehm... The personality and history sections are a bit short. could you expand on those?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm sure Sapphire will edit her SU when she wakes up. ^^ I know her timezone well.

EDIT: xD Yeah! I got the first post on this page!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh S***, Kiyoko speaks Japanese! What a damn shocker! Also Zerin, I like how the titles for your posts sound like legit anime-episode titles! :)

No way, you mean Kiyoko (きよこ!!) speaks Japanese??

Well, for further reference, since everyone speaks the same language in the Pokemon world, let's not call it Japanese. As far as anyone else is concerned, it's jibberish.

Yes, I like making titles on my posts! :D

If you're comparing it to an Anime, it has to be one of those cutesy, more child-oriented ones. Most likely with Chibis...

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
No way, you mean Kiyoko (きよこ!!) speaks Japanese??

Well, for further reference, since everyone speaks the same language in the Pokemon world, let's not call it Japanese. As far as anyone else is concerned, it's jibberish.

Yes, I like making titles on my posts! :D

If you're comparing it to an Anime, it has to be one of those cutesy, more child-oriented ones. Most likely with Chibis...

Yeah, okay. But from my point of- OHMYLAWDARCEUSJAPANESELETTERS!!1!!11!

It kinda reminds me of some Japanese Pokémon episode titles...

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: For the record, if you start taking attacks with very threatening names literally, I stare at earthquake and blizzard, you will probably get your just deserts and wind up in huge trouble. So yeah, enough of that. >A>

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@Everyone: For the record, if you start taking attacks with very threatening names literally, I stare at earthquake and blizzard, you will probably get your just deserts and wind up in huge trouble. So yeah, enough of that. >A>

does that mean the people who are using it or the people getting hit by it? the keys word "taking" and then "so yeah, enough of that" are confusing me a little.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
@SD: ...Alright. She's got 3 days. o_o

@Kiklion: Yes he did. |P We do not retcon characters here, as that would leave no room for character development, so feel free just to improvise your way past whatever you may have been stuck on and begin interacting with others. :P

Before I do, has anything drastic happened? I noticed after some skimming that there's some fights going on.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
Oh cool, I got accepted- thanks ^_^

So do I just jump into the RP or do I need to wait for something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back