• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Rizon used Return!

Yep, I'm back! A few weeks is too much for me lmao. Hi again PC, I missed you (although I'm on the PC's server all the time)!

• Rizon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Rizon used Return!

Yep, I'm back! A few weeks is too much for me lmao. Hi again PC, I missed you (although I'm on the PC's server all the time)!

• Rizon

Welcome back Georgie! (although I've not really talked to you, but still.)

Years
Rizon used Return!

• Rizon

Ah hello George, about time you came back.

At least the Battle Server was able to sense your presence though.

阴魂君

_(:зゝ∠)_ so busy i am…
Years
Wow...I'm not here for a long time.. it's me,Yinhun! did anyone still remember me?Now i have a new English name,you can call me Giresharu xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Size 7 xD
Spoiler:

I've been gone for a few months starting at around umm... March or May or something? Well, anyways some people might've seen my profile state I was online but that's just 'cause I have PC as my homepage on my phone. I probably should've turned on invisible :P Anyways, I've returned and any questions may be directed to me at my profile.

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, glad to be back!

Years
Wow...I'm not here for a long time.. it's me,Yinhun! did anyone still remember me?Now i have a new English name,you can call me Giresharu xD

Size 7 xD
Spoiler:

I've been gone for a few months starting at around umm... March or May or something? Well, anyways some people might've seen my profile state I was online but that's just 'cause I have PC as my homepage on my phone. I probably should've turned on invisible :P Anyways, I've returned and any questions may be directed to me at my profile.

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, glad to be back!

Welcome back you two!

Although I am more familiar with Pikakitten, I'm really glad you guys have decided to come back to PC. Now be sure to stick around this time alright?

Nakala Pri

I am going on a trip for a while, so I won't be able to come on much. I'm sorry I always say this. It may be a false alarm, though, judging on the weather.

I'll come on on Sundays and Saturdays and stuff, so don't cry. xD

Love ya all and I hope you have an awesome time. Keep true!!

IS SERIOUSLY NO ONE POSTING ON THIS???!!!

*cries silently* xD

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Thank you! We're going up to Queensland but the weather may mean that will have to be cancelled. :c Anyways, thanks again!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Looks like I'll going semi-hiatus and Windvisible again because my work will take much time again. But don't worry, I'm not leaving, because I'll come here if I have a chance. And I'll fully return when it's done.

Last edited:

Starr Leonhart

Summertime <3
Years
Hey guys. My name's Bekah. I used to be on PC a loooot when I was in middle school but when I started High School I kinda drifted away but this summer I kinda want to get back to it cause I made so many cool friends here. So message me. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm kind of the opposite right now. I'm STARTING school tonight. xD

But welcome back nonetheless! PC is a wonderful way to spend your summer. Hopefully you get reacquainted with your old friends and make new ones! <3 Stick around :3

Years
Hey guys. My name's Bekah. I used to be on PC a loooot when I was in middle school but when I started High School I kinda drifted away but this summer I kinda want to get back to it cause I made so many cool friends here. So message me. :)

Your name looks familiar for some reason.

Welcome back to PC, Bekah! (Cool name too) I know what it's like when school takes you away from the internet, and while PC may have changed all that time you were gone, we are still the same old PC you know and love. Name's Hikari btw, and I'm always happy to speak with you!

And I do hope you stick around this time!

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Well, leaving PC

I don't feel I am really fitting in here :(

It's been fun, but going elsewhere with Pokemon, going to miss some things I'm sure. And still can't wait for X & Y as they will be awesome.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Aw, no! You only have 80 posts, it takes a while to settle into a forum :(

Back