• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well Flareon does have high attack so that's why I matched them together!

As for vaporeon if it got dual typings in these games other than ice I think water/psychic would be awesome given iirc there aren't many threatening dark types in OU, the tier it's in!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
They won't dual-type Eeveelutions. They haven't done it with a single one. If anything, they'll do new ones. There's already Vaporeon and Glaceon, so even if they were going to dual-type, they wouldn't combine these.

Cyclone

Guy

just a guy
Years
I agree, if anything should be done with the Eeveelutions this gen, it should be improving on the number of new moves they can learn.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I want to add that I hope Leafeon gets a more diverse movepool in X&Y as well. :__; And I hope new items in X&Y can help support the Eeveelutions to their full efficiency~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't think they need to give old Pokemon new typings, especially making Umbreon part Steel wtf don't ruin my favorite. >:(

If anything, give poor little Flareon FLARE BLITZ. PLEASE.

blue

gucci
Years
They also need to give Glaceon Ice Beam as a level up move, the best Ice move it can learn is Blizzard but that has lowish accuracy with 5 PP. Ice Beam would be perfect for Glaceon especially with it's high Special Attack.

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I am honesly exited.I mean Pokemon in 3D!!!! I'm not like those guys who say:"Omg where is
Charmander,Bulbasaur,And Squirtle"and"This thing Sux"IT HAS JUST BEING RELEASED!!!!!
Even though they will buy it.

Years
If anything, give poor little Flareon FLARE BLITZ. PLEASE.

Yeah, they really need to fix the Eeveelutions' movesets this generation.

And I also do agree with whoever said Glaceon needs Ice Beam for a level-up move. It would be great for its overall usability.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hope this is the right place for this and hope it hasn't been asked before, I know they are coming out in all regions in Oct. but are they gonna in english or japanese?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hope this is the right place for this and hope it hasn't been asked before, I know they are coming out in all regions in Oct. but are they gonna in english or japanese?

They will come out in all sorts of languages - but the language will depend on each country. So yeah, that includes English and Japanese.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok so if I order both for the US they will be in english? Sorry if that sounds stupid, but every thing I have saw about the games have all been in japanese.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ok so if I order both for the US they will be in english? Sorry if that sounds stupid, but every thing I have saw about the games have all been in japanese.
Probably because they started working on it first. After all, they later can port it to English.

This brings up a new question, however...

Cyclone

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Yeah, selling them in Japanese in the U.S would drastically lower sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back