• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.3 Eating Capability

HUNGER
Eating Capability

"Well then. . . I will let him teach you. But first, you've got quite a bit of weight to regain. We need to give you some healthy food and not stale bread,"

I bet you probably wouldn't mind having a nice bit of meet or something huh?

Kiyoko relaxed more in N's arms, and felt rather comfortable with Zoroark leaning closer. I... I have a family now... He still felt teary-eyed, but happy. He was practically melting in N's arms. Affection was something he really wasn't used to, but he hoped that would change. It was the greatest feeling he'd ever experienced. He loved it. He licked Zoroark's ear affectionately, weakly, but meaningful. He then nuzzled his head against Zoroark's. His fluffy tail seemed to twitch in a faint wag; something he wasn't used to.

He looked up at N. Hmm... I really do need to eat... "I-I am hungry... A-as long as it's not gonna burden you..." He then looked at Zoroark. "I-I've never had meat before... I don't know if I could chew it... But I've smelled it before and it smelled good... What does it taste like...?" He tilted his head with curiosity, gentle purple eyes glowing with more color than before. With all the love and attention he was already beginning to look livelier; but he would need to gain some weight so he wasn't so bony and weak.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark just scratched the back of his head with a fairly large smile and quickly checked his Pokegear for the time. He needed to get to work if he was going to prank anybody in the school... may as well cut it short. He would see Alice later anyways. She was turning out to be a pretty good friend so far.

"Ha... yeah! It it pretty cool... I think I'd aim to be a ghost type gym leader or something along those lines..." Mark said.

Meanwhile, Snype really didn't have anything to say about Jello's odd color. Mostly because he had never seen a Solosis in his life so he assumed this was a natural color. It was easier to get used to it.

"Newcomers then eh? Well then welcome to the academy then! Ya won't regret coming here! I assure ya. Especially on a night such as this! Your in for quite a show Jello!" Snype said enthusiastically.

Mark put on the headpiece for his Tonberry costume and Snype did the same thing almost at the same time. Time to get to business.

"Well Alice, I'd love to stick around, but me and Snype have some business to do this Halloween! Call it tradition. We'll all meet up here around 8 alrighty so make sure to get yourself prepared for then!" Mark said, his voice slightly muffled underneath the headpiece.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

He called himself Kenshin. Kilik will remember that. Ruby's comment about his costume wasn't much to him. He knows his costume stinks. He knows he's said this to himself too many times, but definitely a Lucario costume next time. Kilik saw as Kat sent out her Kirlia to the battlefield. This should be good. Kenshin sends out a Torchic & Olivia sends out a Kirlia. 2 Kirlia's out on the field eh. Time for Kilik to send out his Pokemon.

"Get ready, Yaibe!" Kilik sends out Yaibe to the field to team with Kirlia against Kirlia & Torchic. How would this battle fair? "Pump it up with Focus Energy!" He ordered. Yaibe smirked with cockiness & buffed his muscles as a golden aura appeared & vanished instantly. He was sure to land hits hard now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
She groaned inwardly. Shoot. She was becoming some sort of spectacle and that didn't sit right with her. What started as a venture out of her room....FINALLY, Falke might add, turned into a lunch date turned into an embarrassing moment. Her head said she needed distance from what at best she could call attention.

She shook her head. "No, no, I don't need the uhm...nurse, I was just....it's nothing, nothing." She finally bowed to Takumi. Her head held low, she spoke. "Perhaps uhm since we u-uh just met....it's best to meet up later....ya know? Another time?" She hoped that wasn't insulting, and instead of that, she put her mind on Elixabeth and looked to her a bit, a slight mouthing of, "Hold on," before she looked up to Takumi. "I promise another time and I'll give you my entire attention." She nodded and smiled at him, that warm, jovial smile of hers.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

The Skarmory took off and flew at a very high speed. Smokey was having some trouble keeping up with him, but after a little while he managed to get some speed and hover right next to him. He looked happy that he was able to move through the sky so fast.

Jimmy, however, didn't look so pleased either. The high speed almost made him drop the egg twice, and, what's more, this girl he met didn't seem to want to leave him alone. He practically lived alone his entire life, he didn't actually need anybody at the moment. His hairdo was all messed up after the flight, but he didn't know it for the time being. And he had something else in his mind, apart from the pain in his right knee and head. There was...a question. Why was this girl being nice to him in the first place?

Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled at Mark after he told her he had some plans. "Have fun!" she said, before walking away from there. She looked for someone that would take her to...well...her dorm. She didn't get there, and she had her bag full of stuff on her back.

"Well, Jello, we have to get rid of these bags!" she said happily, "Now...I know there are dorm rooms...where could they be?"

She then walked towards the Academy's main entrance, holding Jello in her arms. Hopefully someone or something in there would tell her where the dorms were. And as she walked, she memorised the way to the meeting point.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn waited til Jimmy got off Silver before calling the Pokemon back into his Pokeball. She watched him for a second as if able to tell he was wondering why she was being nice to him. "if your wondering why I'm being kind to you the answer is simple, I'm just a nice person, I've never really had any friends, especially after I ran away from home, but I'm always nice to people" she said before pausing for a minute "Everyone deserves to be treated kindly" she added before looking at the Pokemon Center then back at Jimmy with a small smile "now let's get you some help, I'm sure your in pain"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Wait a second. This Rosalyn answered a question inside his head? How did she know he was wondering that? Was he so easy to read? Or did this girl have some kind of psychic power? He started ignoring all the question his mind was starting to ask, and looked at Rosalyn as she continued to tell him about her not having many friends.

"Humph, whatever." he muttered, not seeming to be happy about hearing it. He rolled his eyes as she continued to speak.

Then he saw Rosalyn looking at the Pokémon Center and talking about getting him some help. Having someone that seemed to care a lot about him and was nice to him no matter what happened was starting to upset him even more. He sighed and looked at Smokey, just as more pain came from his leg to make him close his eyes and clutch the object he was holding in his arms.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn saw him close his eyes and clutch the object in his arms. She looked more worried at him and gently took his arm "lets get you some help" she said softly before going quiet (ooc: for once lol). She led him into the Pokemon center and left his side to go to the counter telling the Nurse that her friend was hurt. She took the nurse over to Jimmy and looked at him "I'm gonna go clean the mud off me, and get into dry clothes, but I'll be sure to check in to see how my new friend is feeling" she said smiling at him and leaving the Pokemon center. Rosalyn giggled to herself and ran in the direction of the Entei dorm.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy sighed as she took him inside the Pokémon Center and Rosalyn went to get the nurse. Then she looked at Jimmy and said she was going to get cleaned up and that she would come back to check on her new friend. Wait, what? Her new friend? Those words made Jimmy's eyes open wide, about to fall off his head. Smokey was trying hard not to laugh at him, because his face was just...hilarious.

"Hey! We're not friends!" he yelled, but she was already gone.

The rebellious looking kid then turned to Smokey, who found it harder not to laugh. "You stay quiet." he growled at his Koffing. Then he looked at the brown stain on his knees, right as more pain came from there to torture him even more.

"Humph. Great..." he muttered, and then looked at the nurse that was standing right in front of him.

"Well, young man...What's wrong?" the nurse asked, "Your friend told me you were hurt. And she seems to be right."

"First, she is NOT my friend, okay?" Jimmy replied, sounding upset, "And second, I am hurt. Some kid made me trip over and hit my right knee and head hard."

Smokey chuckled again, but got silent when Jimmy looked at him with eyes that said "Shut it or I'll kill you"

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin sighed as if bored, making his way bto the Pokemon Center. He had no sense of urgency in his stride-a fortunate thing indeed. Today he had no reason to rush to the center as if he had rabid Houndoom behind him. No, it wasn't that kind of visit. It was mild at the most and easily handled. His Mime Jr., silly as it was, decided to try and mock Chatty by jumping through a tree and doing all the whatnot birds do. It was amusing later on, after Austin told him to get down and, instead, he did something ridiculously cute, too cute not to laugh at actually. Mimey always seemed to have a way of making his little acts cuter when you didn't want them. After the little display, it all seemed like fun and games, but doesn't the saying say it goes like that until someone gets hurt? Whatever it said, it was true. Enough laughing and then a branch snapps and next thing you know the three remaining of the four were in hysterics at the Pokemon Center.

Austin had to admit, he was a little embarrassed about the fiasco now that he new Junior's injury was nothing serious. His arm was hurt, it wasn't even broken, just weakened from the impact. Austin wan't qquite sure how to describe it. It wasn't broken, but it was one tap away from probably getting it like that. He called it an "arm sprain" for lack of a better term. The doctors kept him there for about a day to give his arm a little help and a good cast that would restrict Junior's arm enough to more discourage than hinder the use of his left arm during one of his shows. Austin could imagine the short pokemon's disppleasure and smiled at the thought of his pouting. He could pout with the best of 'em.

Chatot was at his side for this event, head down, looking depressed. He perched on Austin's right shoulder, settling with it after being shooed off of his head time and time again. The small bird was a real downer, even if Austin could understand. He blamed himself for Mimey's little mishap; probably because he was the one being mimiked. Austin didn't believe he had any real basis to his guilt and tried to consol him; Chats wasn't havin' it. He thought keeping Chatty in his ball would be the best decision for this little trip, but, as it turns out, pokemon can escape their balls from a simple act of will! You can imagine how the first thirty minutes went. Really, what was the point of pokeballs if the pokemon could just come out whenever? That's like having a box of cereal that always let the cereal out. No point. He wondered how many people have lost pokemon that way. Forget being a pokemon master or a gym leader or a sales clerk, he was going to be the inventor of the Effective Pokeball. One that didn't have faulty glitches like today's standard. He could imagine his advertisement now. Oh yeah, he'd make big bucks. Now if only he was good at science...

Chatot sighed depressedly for about the fifteen hundredth time. God this bird needed to get a grip. Not that hee didn't care, it was just that Austin had exhausted all of his clever (and not so clever) ways of cheering him up. He'd given up. Maybe if he saw Mime Jr. Perfectly fine, he would cheer himself up.

It wasn't much farther untikl the Pokemon Center. A few more paces, sharp turn.... Left? Oh man, he already forgot the directions. It's not like he bhad this place memorized. He didn't take annual trips. He searched his mind for the answer, but all the excitement of yesterday put things in a haze. Maybe he'd figure it out? He sure hoped so, or else he'll be walking until the midnight hours.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn made it back to her dorm room in record time and smiled to herself. She let Jazz and Belle out of their Pokeballs with plans to let Swampy and Silver out for a bit when she went back outside. "well this is our new home you two you didn't get to see it before" she said before going into the bathroom and cleaning the mud off her face and legs. She dried her hair and smiled as it fell back into it's natural curls before she went over to her closet "it's Halloween might as well dress up in that costume I bought" she said to herself before changing into a yellow and white dress. She put her hair up in pigtails with yellow ribbon and smiled looking in the mirror "Goldilocks" she giggled smiling remembering her favorite childhood story.

"lets go Jazz, Belle back outside" she said putting her drawing things in a yellow and white over the shoulder bag that matched her costume. She returned her Pokemon and headed back outside walking back towards the direction of the Pokemon Center. Spotting a hill near the doors Rosalyn made her way over to it and sat on the grass calling out all four of her Pokemon and getting out her sketchbook. She already had drawings of Jazz, Belle and countless other Pokemon she'd seen but now she smiled and started to draw the four Pokemon sitting and laying down in front of her. Pausing from her drawing Rosalyn saw a boy looking lost and waved "you need help?" she called before going back to the shading on her drawing pulling out her colored pencils.

(OOC: for her costume it looks like this
Spoiler:

Megaman765

Years
Mark headed off to the opposite direction. It was time for Halloween to truly get started! Mark wasn't too big on pranks like Snype was but he knew a little bit by experience, mostly due to Snype pranking Mark a lot of the time. It was rather dark as well... perfect. Mark and Snype just needed to find somebody... The Pokemon Center seemed to be a good place to start.

Mark and Snype, fully dressed in their King Tonberry and Tonberry outfits. They got a few creeped out looks mostly because of how lifeless they looked when walking around and the fact that their Lanterns allowed them to stick out in the crowd fairly easily. They both decided to turn them off since that would make it easier to be spotted. They'd save it for the Prank.

On the way, Mark and Snype noticed a boy that seemed to be somewhat lost. He clearly didn't have a good sense of direction to have wandered all the way here, Mark thought. It worked out perfectly though. All they needed was a quick plan. Before Snype could elaborate though, they heard another voice. Without a second thought, they hid into a nearby bush, not giving concern of what it would do to their costumes but last thing they needed was to get caught.

It was a girl who was in some kind of Goldilocks costume. She was about to talk to the other boy... perfect! Kill two birds with one stone...

Snype figured it would be good to start off simple since Mark was new at this.. but he was never one to rush things. Snype decided to sit there and see what the two trainers would talk about before making their move. If they were locked into conversation, then they would be distracted, making it a perfect time to start.

Snype looked at Mark. Since he couldn't understand him, Snype simply made various hand gestures. He pointed toward mark and then to his left. Then Snype pointed to himself and pointed to the right. He was planning to set up an ambush. Snype would approach from the front slowly to give them the creeps, while Mark would sneak behind them and give them a big scare. It's not everyday a green creature holding a knife jumps from behind you. This would work great! They just needed to wait for the girl and boy to get close enough so that this would work...

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Okay, okay so... Straight ahead, right turn then uhm... Ugh! How come he couldn't remember anyything past the turn? This must be some kind of illusion. Maybe, in reality, there was no turn at all! That was troubling because turnijg and not turning were two completely different directions! Not kind of the same way. Totally and unchangably different ways. He didn't want to waste his Halloween looking at an upside down map. He needed Mimey because the little guy completed his costume! He didn't wear it now, he wasn't going to wear something incomplete. That, and there needed too be a big reveal! But the time was coming close to "the guy without a costume on Halloween". He had to be quick and get Mimey back to the dorm. The idea was born from that pokemon! And he was looking forward to it as much as Austin was. It wasn't like he could replace him!

Even without Mime Jr., or the costume, they still showed a little spirit! Chatot was dressed up like a miniature pirate. He had the skull and crossbones hat, an eyepatch, and a little shirt that went with it (who knew they made clothes for flying types!). It wasn't the greatest idea in the world, but it did hatch a plan for next year's costume! An opposite pirate kind of thing. The Parrot Pirate on his shoulder and him as the Pirate Parrot. The idea was kind of sketchy, but he'd have the edges worked out if that was his final pick for the following holiday.

Austin stopped in his tracks when he heard someone call to him. "You need help?" The feminine voiice had called out. Austin looked to his left where a hill stood naturally with the scene. A girl was up at top, sketchbook on her lap and four pokemon at her side. She had pretty blond hair stuck up in two fiine pigtails. Those did nothing to hide their length, for her locks still brushed her shoulders. Her costume fit her well. A yellow dress with generic costume fabric, made up to look like ones from the story books. If his memory served right, she was all dolled up to be Goldilocks, straight from the old children's books. Her blue eyes finished the outfit splendidly. Austin wasn't sure she had called him since she was working ion whatever she drew in her lap. However, there was no one else that seemed to be looking, or have heard, or were near enough to be candidates.

He figured it was for him. He felt prickly heat rise towards his face. He looked lost? He'd really tried his best not to. Maybe he wasn't the movie star actor he wanted to be at the time. He pushed the little feeling of his embarrassment down. No need to make that super obvious too.

"Uh... Just a little lost," he answered honestly, figuring if he'd been caught he might as well 'fess up. "Do you know where the Pokemon Center is?" Austin asked, and then added, "Or... How to get there?" He hoped so, he didn't really like bothering people with something as obvious and simple as directions, so he really wasn't looking forward to possibly doing this twice. "Nice costume, by the way," he finished in compliment.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

The nurse took Jimmy to a room where she examined his knee. The boy placed the egg on a chair and asked the nurse how bad the injury was. She then put something on the part of the knee where the blood was coming out of to deinfect it and then put some bandages on it. She told him it was nothing serious and that it would heal up soon. The rebellious looking boy was happy about it, but didn't smile. Instead he glanced at the red and blue object.

"Well, I'm gonna, like, get outta here then." Jimmy said, grabbed the object and walked out of the room followed by Smokey.

"Okay. Be careful, Mr. Vincent." she said, but Jimmy didn't listen. The boy was walking towards the lobby as fast as he could, and because of his leg, it wasn't very fast. But he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He didn't want to be there when his "new friend" came back.

Alice Crenshaw

Luckily for her, Alice could find her way around the academy easily and without anyone's help. He reached her dorm in a matter of minutes. As soon as she arrived there she let go of Jello and placed the huge bag that she was carrying on the floor. After that she jumped right on bed, feeling a bit sleepy.

"Whew...Finally..." she said, smiling with her eyes closed.

Jello came over to her and she, without opening her eyes, grabbed the Solosis and hugged him like if he was some plush doll. He didn't mind, though, in fact, he loved it when she hugged him. Both of them seemed to be glad about being there at the academy, and had the feeling they would have fun when they went exploring.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith.

Rosalyn smiled having finished the shading on the drawing. "I can show you" she called down to the boy after hearing him ask about the Pokemon Center. She put her colored pencils in her bag and called all her Pokemon back before standing and brushing grass off her skirt before she looked at the boy and walked down the hill blushing a bit as he complimented her costume. "t-thanks" she said smiling at him as she stopped in front of him her sketch book open to the drawing she just did of her Pokemon. "I'm Rosalyn Smith, new student here, you can call me Rosie for short. What's your name?" she asked.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
A hill... perfect! That would be a great place for Snype to Approach them from! He whispered the idea over to Snype and he gave Mark a nice pat on the back. Time for this plan to take action... Mark decided to stay put. His job was to approach them from behind while Snype had their attention... this had to work! Mark did his best to hold in his sinister laughter.

Quietly, Snype crawled over to the hill where the girl was previously sitting at while Mark moved through a few more bushes to get into position to sneak up behind the two. Since it was night, Snype's eyes were able to glow rather brightly in the dark. It would be perfect to give off the whole eerie atmosphere of the prank.

Time to being... wearing his own Tonberry headpeace, Snype peered down over the hill, his eyes shining brightly through the headpiece. He was practically a silhouette in the night. He had detect activated as well incase they tried to attack out of fear but Snype looked nothing lilke a Pokemon currently. After stareing at them for awhile, Snype began to slowly walk down the hill, towards the two trainers, holding his tiny knife in a similar fashion as Tonberry. He was extremely eager to hear their reactions...

Kikpanther

Years
Directions (a whole walk-n-show actually!) and a pretty lady to go with it. Maybe he should ask for more directions more often. He smiled at her offer. As she put her things away, Austin looked at her pokemon, mainly the Skarmory and the Seviper. Whenever he looked at people with big pokemon, he questioned his choices. Look, it was obvious that his pokemon would not reach that kind of visual threat level. A Chatot, Ledian, and Mime Jr? None of his pokemon were over four feet and the small, pink, and cute factor was seemed to dominate. Okay, Ledian didn't have a lick of pink on her and Chatty was predominantly blue, but still. Maybe his man instincts were a little off. Did you know just the other day he was thinking about how cool it would be to have a Wigglytuff? Pink and cute. Yeah, his Man Meter was definitely off. His pokemon were done evolving. Ledian was finished, Chatot didn't evolve, and Mine Jr... Well... Okay, he had to be honest. Mr. Mime was one of the scariest pokemon he'd ever seen. He didn't know what made Mime Jr., evolve but he did his best to prevent it. It may have been selfish, but... Hey, he was looking for cool not crap-your-pants scary. Think this is irrational? Just imagine that thing over your bed at night... Looking at you.

After she came down the hill, Austin was informed that Goldilocks was, in reality, named Rosie. "Austin," he said in introduction, "uh.... Owens. Austin Owens." He never introduced himself in first and last name, but always felt obligated when others did it. "And this is Chatot," the bird didn't make much of a sound. His eyes traveled curiously to the sketchbook in her hand. On the pages he saw the well-shaded drawings of her pokemon that he had seen previously. The whole short, pink, and cute thing went back into his head.

"Nice," he commented, analyzing the lined with his inartistic eye. He couldn't draw or shade at all. Seeing someone who could always made him impressed. "I like how you made all your pokemon look..." He paused, trying to think of a word art critics us. "Awesome." He was sure a high class gallary rater had used the word awesome in his comments once before.

Inspection complete, he let his eyes go back up to Rosie's face, but something just over her head made him look up higher. It was a silhouette, one of those images it was just light enough to see. Two bright dots shown from the shadow, pointed straight at them. He peered at it curiously, his mind not getting the image at first. He wondered what it was, but its sinister posture started to sink in.

Austin watched it rise slowly, his nerves starting to get to him. Chatot might have noticed it too because he heard a faint chirp from tyhe bird. An uneasy one. The figure started to descend, slowly down the dark hill, lighted only by a fire that it held by lantern. the glow wasn't bright, but the illumination was enough to give Austin a view of the inhuman body, the green skin, the wicked face, the knife. it was like the scene out of some twisted horror movie, but that thought didn't come to Austin's mind. Nothing did.

The ghouks slipped down the hill smoothly, as if carried by a conveyor belt or carried by the wind. He was looking at some ghost, he knew it, or maybe some reaper. He wasn't ready for this to be his final day. If his body agreed, it didn't show. He didn't move, he didn't speak. His jaw had dropped, but he didn't notice. All that encompassed his mind was this thing that just kept coming. He thought about running, but he didn't. He thought about fighting, but he didn't. You know that fight or flight mode they tried to teach kids? Yeah, they're missing something. Fight, flight, or stand there gawking like you've lost your brains. Yeah, he lost his brains alright and he was going to lose the rest of himself if he didn't get away from this thing, but everything was gone. Everything but the images of that thing chasing him and finding him and torturing him with that knife.

His eyes must have been wide, like a Deerling in headlights.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy continued to walk as fast as his right leg allowed him to. Soon he reached the lobby and smiled triumphantly as he didn't see Rosalyn there. Quickly, he left the Pokémon Center, still carrying the blue and red object in his arms. As soon as he was outside, he placed the object on the ground and stretched his arms before he bent over to pick it up again. But when he picked up the thing, he felt the thing moving, and his eyes opened wide again.

"What the...?" he said, looking surprised, "Did it just...move?" He looked at the object again, his left eyebrow up. Then he shook his head. "Must've been me..." he mumbled as he stared at whatever he was holding in a confused way. Then he looked around making sure nobody tried to pull any 'daddy tricks' on him. That incident with the Suicune Dorm kid at the mountains left him...paranoid.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched as Kilik had his...--oh for goodness sakes let me look up Yaibe's species again. >> Oshawott use focus energy. Olivia thought about her next move for a moment before deciding that there being two opponent pokemon meant she'd probably benefit from not focusing too much on either of the two.

"Alright--Lea, use Double Team!"

The kirlia seemed to split in two visually, two separate kirlias spreading out from the point of origin. Each looked completely authentic. There was no telling which was fake! Her plan was in action. She could only hope that Kenshin would hold up on his side of the bargain, though the presence of a water pokemon concerned her. She silently considered her options for providing support to Kenshin's torchic. She hoped it wouldn't need too much of it.

Elizabeth

Now, don't get one wrong. Elizabeth's communication skills weren't great. She was however willing to wait whilst the others talked. She was not exactly hyper between her poor diet all the exorcise she got on a daily basis. That and patience came easily to one who was used to having so much free time; free time that had previously been spent trying to make sure she even /had/ something to eat when she needed it at all. She got the impression that something was bothering Anna though, and she moved ever so subtly closer in a gesture that was likely to be missed by the others or thought nothing of even if it was noticed. Her gaze repeatedly shifted between Takumi and Anna once again as she... tried to understand, and in turn tried to learn.

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Hmmm..... Meaning that punch will hurt anyway....." mumbled Gen.

"Dang, this is bad, I won't be able to stand up after another one o' those swirly things, they're affectin' my vision..." thought Shock.

Gen began to worry, Shock took enough of those for a whole day. "Shock, stand strong, one more strike, just one more and that little guy'll go down like rocks in a river."

Shock nodded his head. "I'll stand it, this' nothing, I've had harder times." he said.

"Don't push it man, I'm still here ya know." said Hyper.

"Okay, we gotta end this quick, Hyper has no damage whatsoever, but Shock has a truckload..." thought Gen.

" 'Kay, Shock one more X- Scissors and he'll probably go down, so go at full power!"

Shock jumped up and flew downwards to hit Ralts once more. Considering the fact that he had injuries as well, Gen speculated that Ralts would be knocked out after this one.

Back