The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:18 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Woohoo! Now I can play it more. And one question- Do I need to start a new save to play it or I can continue from the previous Beta?

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
iKola

@ Aryan143
Hello there. Try not to download the link yet because it is still the previous version of it until i tie up the loose ends , then i upload the latest one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIVATEMESSAGE and Leave your IGN if you want to add me.
You can also PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you want me to help you identify what resides in ur Friend Safari.
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/junjunx1989

Old May 4th, 2013, 05:56 AM
iKola

Download Linkis updated till 4th May up till 5th Gym Norman.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can also PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you want me to help you identify what resides in ur Friend Safari.

Old May 4th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
I will start a new file to prevent any kind of bugs. Best of luck on completing it.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:21 AM
iKola

@Aryan143

Hey there. Thanks for supporting my rom hack
It will be best to restart if u played through the earlier version to get a feel of the level curve of this rom hack.

Old May 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
iKola

Leave CONSTRUCTIVE feedbacks if you want to help improve on the gameplay.

Old May 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
iKola

The update of this rom hack will be delayed as my hard disk crashed. Everything which is updated is gone.

Old July 7th, 2013, 03:45 AM
iKola

Hi to those who are supporting this rom hack.

I will only continue updating this rom hack after August as I've been really busy lately. The release date should be during Sep-Oct stay tuned!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here