• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Just to clarify, what should happen in Seafoam Islands, when you go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno? I am not yet able to post links here, but I have posted a link on my issue thread on the Petalburgwood forums about it, to my .sav file, in case that would help anyone work out a resolution. I am rather sad that my progress is halted but I am aware that the game still has some kinks to iron out and I respect the team behind the game for just how grand in scale it is, and how immersive.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
someone know answer for this ?
You've provided next to no information, so no one CAN know the answer to this.

- Where are you in the game? Do you have all badges, have you caught certain legendaries, is the E4 completed, where in the storyline are you?
- What are you trying to do?

Cyclone

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
last time i played LQ the game ends at closed house near beach on orange islands (with cutscene)
when i surfed at right direction there was "missing textures" i mean crashed pixels

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That could very well be the end of the beta. I know they were working on finishing the Orange Islands still.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
someone know answer for this ?
The second island IS complete but not island with second gym.
The Route 52 is incomplete with many 000000 offset OWs so the Zane's script is the last one in beta.

You've provided next to no information, so no one CAN know the answer to this.

- Where are you in the game? Do you have all badges, have you caught certain legendaries, is the E4 completed, where in the storyline are you?
- What are you trying to do?
Um... care to read the quote he made? He quoted the question he wanted answered...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Just to clarify, what should happen in Seafoam Islands, when you go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno? I am not yet able to post links here, but I have posted a link on my issue thread on the Petalburgwood forums about it, to my .sav file, in case that would help anyone work out a resolution. I am rather sad that my progress is halted but I am aware that the game still has some kinks to iron out and I respect the team behind the game for just how grand in scale it is, and how immersive.
I indicated to Robbie that I would post that link for him since he isn't at 15 posts yet. Here it is. I have not loaded the .sav file in there myself.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Thank you very much again Cyclone, I appreciate it. What I am essentially wondering for people who load the .sav file is this

1) Do you experience the same thing I do when you go into that room?
2) If you can successfully do the room (i.e. no glitches), can you post your .sav file of the room being successfully finished?

As I said, this is the only glitch I have encountered to this point (well, unknown glitch), so my theory is that if anyone can get past that room with my .sav file somehow, then the game should be able to be continued.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Downloaded the game for the first time today :D. I'm first gonna test it on my regular VBA emulator. Maybe I'm also going to test it out on VBAGX but I'm not sure if it is going to work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Time for a bug report.
Dragon Claw move tutor issue all of us knows about this already...

Clare's sprite in the gym is a box.

Charizard sprite (not a bug but I think the original FR/LG sprites were better)

Two minor but noticeable glitches
Ciros Pokemon Maker produces a box full of Bad Eggs when the codes are used

Hidden Power is always weak dealing miniscule damage even in Super Effective and big level gap. Using HP Fighting with a level 80 Typhlosion against a level 20 Rattata deals really pathetic damage yes it can't kill a level 20 Rattata

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
A quick question,

beat the game practically. Killed Zane's buddies in the cave north of leaf bay city, and then went through surf gate to so called sunburst island.

Is that area complete? Surfing due east sent me to route 27/100/Cinnabar Island. Good thing I saved before as I heard the mapping was off.

Also as an aside
red flute given by Axel
blue flute north of the gym in Violet city (surf)
yellow flute in hollow cave, step on every hole once and then there's a little braille cave to go into

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
A quick question,

beat the game practically. Killed Zane's buddies in the cave north of leaf bay city, and then went through surf gate to so called sunburst island.

Is that area complete? Surfing due east sent me to route 27/100/Cinnabar Island. Good thing I saved before as I heard the mapping was off.
As I said in post above, that area is not complete.
Oh and good for you :D I stepped into the 52/27/100 connection and now I can't fly to any Johto city and must visit them again to be able to fly there xD

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
It was already working in 3.1

No, it didn't. The ASM code necessary for the function of Wisdom Cave wasn't added until after we transitioned to the new save format. I put it in, so I know, trust me.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm in the first room of the Silph building and one of the Saturn grunts said that he hid the card key in the room. Where exactly is it?

Back