• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i dont care does it still have pkrs if it doesnt ill be glad to trade you ..i dont know what to trade though your thread is full of awesome pkmn already
Its doesn't have pkrs anymore, do you have any good natured pkmn (or some with great IVs)
ok, now i can thank you XD, thank you i have been wanting to train a good shaymin for a while now ^^
lol your welcome ^_^

Years
actually no i have never bred for ivs

i do have extra pktopia events.not pikachu,crown raikou lv 100 venasaur event jirachin and pikachi colored pich,shiny flygon,luxray metagross and evd zangoose

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Then i'll have those two, Shiny Electrode, Shiny Pikachu, Shiny Golduck, Shiny Rapidash...
ok use my US SS fc
actually no i have never bred for ivs

i do have extra pktopia events.not pikachu,crown raikou lv 100 venasaur event jirachin and pikachi colored pich,shiny flygon,luxray metagross and evd zangoose
What is the OT of that event jirachi?

fgd233

Wandering Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
Ginji, can anyone jsut ask for 6 shinies and you'll give them to that person for free? Or am I missing something here..?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Hello Can I please have these pokemon as part of the giveaway?

Swinub,Whiscash, Dunsparce, Absol lvl 3,Vulpix, Buneary

fgd233

Wandering Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
Wow, well do you think I could get one of the female Shiny Eevee you hatched, and the Shiny Buneary sometime? :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
Hi. I'm interested in your:

-UT Kingdra lv.35 OT: PCNYb ID: 00283
-UT Bashful Houndour (11/21/06) OT オ-サカ [Osaka]

Your list is so full though. The best I can think of is: Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew and my own Shiny Timid Flower Paradise Shaymin. Both are UT. I have plenty of other events but you have them. Hey, it's worth a try. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back