• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Yeah, but there's only a link for beta 1. I don't see the english beta 2 in there anywhere. Not tryin to be difficult or anything guys, just tryin to play XD.

I'm looking at his thread on WAH right now and I can see the English beta two download right in front of me. It's in big bold letters at the bottom of the first post in his thread.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Mmk. So I went to the first post in this thread and clicked on the link to wah. It brought me to a page regarding crono and it showed all of the information on it. I then saw a large "download" option at the bottom of the screen. I clicked it and it brought me to this big list of hacks and one of them was crono. I read the information on it and it only provided a download option for beta 1. Am I doing something wrong?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Is it just me, or it Scarlet town a bit glitchy?
I come out of the pokemart door when I exit the pokemon center and I come out into the back of the pokemon center when I exit the pokemart.
Also, when I talk to salamence after the whole event there, it "flies" me back to town, but I end up right in front of the pokemon center again...

Is that where the beta is supposed to end?

Uhh... I forgot to fix the warps.
Try restarting.

DON'T try to talk to the kid in Scarlet Town PC.
Don't. It'll mess up Salamence Script.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Mmk. So I went to the first post in this thread and clicked on the link to wah. It brought me to a page regarding crono and it showed all of the information on it. I then saw a large "download" option at the bottom of the screen. I clicked it and it brought me to this big list of hacks and one of them was crono. I read the information on it and it only provided a download option for beta 1. Am I doing something wrong?

Go to whack a hack and go to the forums. Under Menú Sitio go to Foro!. Once in the forums, click the forum titled Exposición de Hack-Roms. Once there, find the topic titled Pokémon Crono and scroll to the bottom of the first post where there will be a link that says Pokèmon Crono BETA2 (Egnlish Version).GBA.

Menú Sitio Foro!Exposición de Hack-RomsPokémon CronoPokèmon Crono BETA2 (Egnlish Version).GBA

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Thanks a lot dude. The weird thing is that I tried that before but the only problem is that it said that there was an error in trying to get the download. Thanks so much, I can finally play XD.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Thanks a lot dude. The weird thing is that I tried that before but the only problem is that it said that there was an error in trying to get the download. Thanks so much, I can finally play XD.
No problem, glad to help. ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Haven't posted on these forums for a long time ...anyway :P

Thanks Dante , the demo is really nice and fun you have done an amazing job , I heard your changing rom base too , hopefully that changes things for the better ^^

And a Thanks to Prince too for translating ? Its an awesome job , and I could understand everything perfectly ! Also thanks for giving your time to answer everyones questions , it must be very time consuming , have a good christmas and a happy new year you two and remember to have fun on your vacations and not spend it all on hacking XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
And a Thanks to Prince too for translating ? Its an awesome job , and I could understand everything perfectly ! Also thanks for giving your time to answer everyones questions , it must be very time consuming , have a good christmas and a happy new year you two and remember to have fun on your vacations and not spend it all on hacking XD

Hey, Black Mage! I haven't seen you for a long time!

Thanks, dude! I'd knew that someone will finally thank me for translating this!

I think it's worth it, I guess.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2009
I need help pleeeease! Everytime I open it up in Visual Boy Advance, it freezes in the opening movie after it says Gamefreak. Please help!

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
I need help pleeeease! Everytime I open it up in Visual Boy Advance, it freezes in the opening movie after it says Gamefreak. Please help!
umm make sure you have the right rom.
Pokemon_Ruby (U) <___ google that in :) and download it
sorry cant provide links though.

Dam i rarely post.. :(

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I attemted to patch the current beta, and it does not work for me, and I also went to whack a hack and attempted to download and it still does not work for me.
go to wah click on foro, then Exposición de Hack-Roms. Once ther click Pokémon Crono (Beta 1 disponible en WAH) and go to "Pokèmon Crono BETA2 (Egnlish Version).GBA" on the first page. It's a .gba download

Years
Hey Dante is there any way you can find all the info to put into the config file on GPSP for crono to work on it? Because I know the creator of rijonadventures did that and I was hoping you would be able to also.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
Does the hack end like this???

jk83s3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back