• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
is this a give away????
if so i want the darkrai box 17 and deoxys box 18

You should read the rules, if you want any pokemon from here...
Sunday is "Shiny Sunday Giveaway" day. Normally RNC offers free pokemon other weekdays but she lost them all when her game lost its data, so that section is temporarily closed. Tuesday-Saturday are normal trade days, Monday is her day off :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You should read the rules, if you want any pokemon from here...
Sunday is "Shiny Sunday Giveaway" day. Normally RNC offers free pokemon other weekdays but she lost them all when her game lost its data, so that section is temporarily closed. Tuesday-Saturday are normal trade days, Monday is her day off :)

Thanks for the help there Ssquid, it's hard trying to get all of those replaced!!

Let me know when you want to do our trade please??

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hello RNC! :)
I was wondering if you still have the TM Sunny Day, since you lost your game data? If you do, I'd like to trade for it :)
Sorry to hear bout the data loss :/ it must be terrible to lose all that with all those games

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello RNC! :)
I was wondering if you still have the TM Sunny Day, since you lost your game data? If you do, I'd like to trade for it :)
Sorry to hear bout the data loss :/ it must be terrible to lose all that with all those games

That's why having 12 pokemon games is a good thing!! :D
Tell me what # it is and it's yours please!! :)

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Haha, that is very true! 817239 back ups, haha xD
it is TM11. Should I meet you in the wifi now?

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Oh okay, awesome! No worries, I will go change my wifi settings so I will be ready for you :)
which FC of yours am I to use?

bian

Years
Can you please CMT for this:
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079

Also, is this legit checked? Thanks! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
it is
FC: 4469 6704 7000

random letters for minimum length of msg: uhao9w748hd710c
Could you possible trade me a wobbuffet, kbagon, vulpix or yanma for this please??
Can you please CMT for this:
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079

Also, is this legit checked? Thanks! :)

It will be next week before I could, sorry!!

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
oh man, hahaha! I didn't have a vulpix, and i didnt wanna give up my yanma or bagon (bagon is in training, yanma took forever to find :P ) so i decided to give you wobboffet, hahaha
great luck for you :)
see that charizard? Sunny Day is being used on it :)

Back