• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
just finished beta 3. i thought it was amazing cant wait for the next beta to be released. :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Ugh, I got a glitch when I tried to use the silver wing T_T
although I had the get any pokemon code entered at the time. That may be the cause.
Anyhow, it was a great hack and I enjoyed playing it. (I nuzlocked it lol)
Question: Is Kelpony's line 3 stage or 2 stage?

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
Years
That's not what I meant, I know how to patch files, the thing is this is .rar and not .ips so when you try to patch it, it says not a patch file. I want to know how to convert it into an .ips file, and from what I read, I didn't see anything that explained my question.

Years
That's not what I meant, I know how to patch files, the thing is this is .rar and not .ips so when you try to patch it, it says not a patch file. I want to know how to convert it into an .ips file, and from what I read, I didn't see anything that explained my question.

have u used winrar? cuz you will need that program to unzip the file that contains the ips.

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
Years
Oh, I don't have winrar on the computer I downloaded it from, I'm going to download it on my desktop then. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
Hey i need help, ich won aainst the second gym leader, and now i don't know where to go next............

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2010
How do you play I downloaded beta 3 and I have Visual Boy Advance but it just won't work and ideas? Thanks

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Hey i need help, ich won aainst the second gym leader, and now i don't know where to go next............
You need to go back to the twon ganges i think, go to one of the house where an old man will give you a hm cut because you obtaib 2 badges. Then after that go back to your hometown and battle the gym there..

I think this one, because i forgot..xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Hey, congratulations for the game!
Could anyone tell me what does 'Code Base:FireRed [BPRE]' mean? :s
It is related to the base rom, but i didn't quite understand the right meaning of the 'BPRE'.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
hey i was wondering ive been playing this beta for a while and its great i just wanted to know how you can get pokemon that evolve through trades?

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2010
have you patched the ips to a clean fire red rom? and the program you need to use to patch the rom with the ips is called Lunar IPS.
Thanks! It worked I have a lvl 30 eliphreeze an egg (wich I dnt know what it will become) a lvl Fauxphur and a lvl 6 squirrlen.

Hey guys I also wanna ask if anyone has a full or semi-full pokedex or fakedex? Thanx

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
hey i was wondering ive been playing this beta for a while and its great i just wanted to know how you can get pokemon that evolve through trades?
Through levelling. It's been this way since Beta 2.

Anyway, I've released a Beta 3.1 (finally) that contains all reported bugs fixed (that I could replicate), some more decapitalisation, an image for Silver Wing and a completely new and custom long grass tile (including a completely edited grass animation).

The link is located on the first post. I suggest everyone playing Beta 3 should switch to Beta 3.1 as it contains no known bugs (besides the ones listed in the release notes). If you find any bugs with Beta 3.1 may I suggest you report them as in the same way as Beta 3.

Now, in case you're curious here's the images of some things I was describing. All credit to Laidjon* for another fabulous custom tile.

1-13.png
2-11.png
3-10.png
4-6.png

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Amazing, I absolutely love that grass tile, could I use it for my hack? I'm guessing no.
Anyways, the silver wing looks great.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2010
Hey awesome job but i was wondering when u battle rickie the dark type gym where are the tickets

nvm srry i found it out under the tiles right thanks any ways

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Ugh! I can't stand that grass tile. It just looks way too.....sloppy..... (I guess) for me. I can't quite place my finger on the way that grass tile look maybe blobish is the right word instead. the rest of the stuff is nice though.

Back