• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
The starters i have caught in the wild are squirtle, turtwig, charmeleon (guess i got lucky?) and treecko. I think it's only the generation 2 starters that have been replaced. Apparently you can catch gamet (the new grass one) in the wild but i couldn't find him and balbusaur appears on the map too but dunno where it actually is....hope this helps a bit :)

Do you remeber what routes?

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
i need help, when i play the game it works fine but im at the part where there is a secret passage in some trees and when i go through the passage it freezes up. any help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
@liam-
i know what the issue is. however, this means you're either going to haveta restart the game from the beginning, or start using save states. if you wanna do the first thing, and be able to save in-game (i STRONGLY reccommend this; i didn't do it and i think that's why i couldnt continue my game on the new patch) then follow these steps:
-open your emulator (hopefully VBA. i dunno how to do this in other ones).
-without opening a ROM, go to Options >> Emulator >> Save Type, and select Flash 128k instead of Flash 64k.
-now open your patched sienna rom, and press start on the title screen. the "1m sub-circuit" junk shouldn't appear at all anymore.
then just re-begin your game, and voila! :) your in-game saving will now work, as well as save states if you wanna use them. :)
however, if you've already tried this and it wouldn't workk, then i have noo idea. :/
Thanks for the help, but it still won't save in-game :( I'll just have to use save states! It's actually better in a way, you can save mid-battle :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I don't condone the usage of any emulator other than VBA so I will not be helping problems bar off of VBA.

2drs9xg.png

hayy guys! i just thought i would let you all have a little taste of my fakedex project. :) i know that the box seems a little large for Gramet, but keep in mind that it is a relatively small pokemon, and all of the boxes will be uniform. :) these will also have their Sienna Dex number in the upper right hand corner, but i dunno all of them for the fakemon. also, i chose the orangy color because it's sienna. xD
That's not Sienna. Sienna is a brown colour.

Last edited:

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
@Manipulation-
i knew that. i had just changed around the colors a little bit and forgot to recolor the inside of that sample one. [/fail] xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
pardon my stupidity for a moment but how do you get the team rocket event to work in orinoco city(or the route before hand,they wont move though i assume its because its a later event)? i diddn't really pay attention when the prof called me and i think he said something about a tv station but i cant do anything when i go in.

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
at this moment, no. but as i progress through the game, i am making a 'fakedex' that will have all of the fakemon in itt. however, it's not finished yett. d:

Years
A query for anyone who reads this at a later time/date:

Having explored the route thoroughly, I encounted a cry when I hit a certain tile. Is this what activates the Larvitar event? If so, what do you do to actually encounter it, and, does accidentally leaving the route revert the event or otherwise make it unobtainable?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
hey manipulation what are the final starter evo's types I know the fire one but I would like to decide my starter based on the coolest typing thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2011
error

i am having an issue with the room as soon i go to leave the first house, the game restarts completely.anyone else experiencing this? i really would love to play this game it seems to be one of the more professional looking hacks i've seen

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
i am having an issue with the room as soon i go to leave the first house, the game restarts completely.anyone else experiencing this? i really would love to play this game it seems to be one of the more professional looking hacks i've seen

You have patched a bad ROM. Try either repatching onto a clean ROM, or if that doesn't work, find another ROM on the internet (preferably somewhere different than where you got yours), and make sure it is Firered (U).

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
ok so I have been playing this hack on my Supercard dstwo and for some reason the in game save is not working. I am getting the 1m circuit board is not installed message and that the previous save file is corrupt. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
I have the same problem as someone else: I go into the secret entrance of Rocket (or what I presume to be, since they're the same colors) in the trees, and the thing freezes.
I'm redownloading a FireRed ROM from a different site to see if that works, but otherwise I'd love some advice, because I've had to restart twice now (one because of VBA, second because of the secret passage) > w<
thankies in advance c:

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
I've noticed a bug. If you attempt to fly from Ganges town, the map is blue and there is nothing you can do but reset from there.

Also appears in Kent Cross, Nile City, Atlantic Town, Heathen pass.... maybe its just my game then, but it seems that other than the city where you GET Fly, I'm unable to actually use it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
How do you get the HM Surf in this game? I've tried talking to everyone. I need to get the 7th badge somehow.

Ok, so I found out how to get HM Surf. You have to deliver the lost Tauros to the owner in Angara Town.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I love this hack so far I just tore apart the 1st gym with my Aprass. And he is a very awesome Pokemon. Can't wait for more surprises in store for me :D

Back