• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kingdom Hearts Challenge

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Oh I almost got into KH, still play/read it sometimes. ._.
I guess I'll go~
Games: (Ultimate) Yellow, Silver, Emerald, Platinum(perhaps Platinum Red?), White/White Two(if nessicary)
Character: Sora

Just wanted to change Crystal to Silver.

Last edited:

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
My goodness, I'm finding new challenges on these forums that are interesting and now I'm potentially interested in doing a Nuzlocke on this. How would you say that I can organize this challenge in a Nuzlocke fashion? Just pretty much keep going through encounters until you find the type that you're allowed to use based on your character? Because that may very well work on a Randomizer too in that case. I still got my character chosen in any case.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Going to try this!
Game: Pokémon Insurgence
Character: Riku
Starter: Delta Squirtle
Also, Nuzlocking this so hard.

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
Okay, this is going to be a long list.

Version: Ultimate
Games: Pokemon FireRed Throwback, Pokemon Liquid Crystal, Pokemon Expert Emerald, Pokemon Perfect Platinum Challenger's Edition, Pokemon Blaze Black, and Pokemon X
Character: Sora
Starter: Charmander... (The dice chose him. xD)

Since I've already started and done so much progress, I'll just do this. xD https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrHu8-iD_V7Nh1VFbm9Y3XvXkhGEKnijp

Fortunately, I'll sum it for those who doesn't want sit back and find out.

Won the Boulder Badge with the help of Mankey.

Won the Cascade Badge with the help of Pidgeotto and Fearow.

Won the Thunder Badge with the help of Mankey.

Current team:

Flameheart (Charmeleon) Lvl. 25
Yuffie (Mankey) Lvl. 24
Sora (Pidgeotto) Lvl 25
Twenty-One (Fearow) Lvl 24
ClassyCat (Meowth) Lvl 16 I love this cat. Picks up a Nugget out of nowhere. xD
Selphie (Rattata) Lvl 12

Back