• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't say much in terms of pairings, because I'm not caught up. I'm not going to speak on behalf of my sister either. ... yeah, can't really say much at all.

/goes back to watching something on youtube. dammit, irl friend.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

Owait erase that I'm starting like Lyon x Juvia more xDD. Love square ftw o3o
I'm gonna start reading the manga 256 and so on. I could care less about the previous chapters..

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, look at Rave Master. Musica -almost- had a shot at love (but then she died and merged her powers with his), Let has a girlfriend, then there's Haru and Elie...though Idk what'll happen to them because Letty won't tell me.

In Monster Hunter Orage, there isn't any love whatsoever. Never mind that there's only four chapters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's Shaman King, but other than what was already established like osorezan revoir, there was basically nothing (unless you want to count RenxJeanne, but people say there isn't enough evidence/don't like to count Flowers as Canon). Detective Conan is technically shounen, but people like to list it as a Detective Manga so I won't speak about it, ahah.

But for the most part, Pokey is correct.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

Still, since Mashima actually had romance in Rave, he might do the same with FT! :D /hopeful sob

If not I can always turn to 18+ doujins |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, save for that one omake about Lucy thinking Natsu totally loves her thanks to Mirajane... /loved that in manga and anime form

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this, but while in the car I saw some neighborhood that was called "Excalibur *insert something here*". Right by it was one of those small ads. And on that ad said "Stein Academy". Not. Kidding.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There's always talk about love around Lucy, but they never actually fall in love.

Other characters being head over heels for them doesn't count.

You say Stein something. All I think is Steins;Gate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was something that my friend saw up in Oregon that had something do to with Lloyd and Symphonia, but I forgot what it was exactly. She told me forever ago.

Still, that's hilarious.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Steins;Gate was awesome beyond comparison.

At least it was the closer you came to the ending and started to understand everything.
The first ten episodes or so you have no idea whatsoever as to what is going on.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll stick with psychological thrillers that make more sense. /says this after having watched Lain

Pffffft it's gonna take forever for this Pachirisu to Pickup a Dusk Stone ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back