• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minions Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
So looking forward to seeing this tonight after being hyped for what seems forever.... I hope they keep the dracula, pyramid and so on scenes in the movie as they are hilarious.

Not out yet but employee perks :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I can't wait for this, even my dad wants to see it. I absolutely adore the minions because they are just so cute lol. I actually thought of getting one of the minion plushies at Build a Bear just to bring with me to the movie. X3

minions_fangirling_despicable_me.gif

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm quite surprised this has become a franchise, considering how animated films that aren't Disney, Pixar, nor DreamWorks get shafted by critics and the geek culture (double points if it uses tiresome plot clichés). The only exceptions being the 80s Don Bluth films, Claymation/stop motion films, Studio Ghibi films, and the LEGO Movie. Also, I've check my local theater showings, this movie still isn't even out yet, so I'm guessing you've seen the advanced screening showing like my brother and I did with Jurassic World.

Years
I really should hate them, but I don't. I love them. They're ridiculous and adorable. I had written off Despicable Me and someone made me watch it and I converted. I'll see the minions movie when it comes out.

Years
I've been mostly indifferent toward the concept of the minions in general, I even watched the original Despicable Me and they didn't grow on me too much - I think I got annoyed at one point because they were everywhere - but even with that, seeing the previews for this movie has me...excited, I guess? That's really the wrong word, I can't think of a better one, but I mean, I thought I would absolutely hate the idea of this movie. After seeing previews I almost want to see it even in theaters because it looks fun.

Absolutely silly, no doubt, but fun. Whether or not I will see it in theaters remains to be seen, but it's one I wouldn't mind going to watch.

Years
im just tired of seeing their dumbass meme faces on buses and shop windows and billboards and tictacs and biscuits and tshirts and tea cosies and pillow cases and buildings and literally every customisable product imaginable

is it bad that what im describing could apply to pokémania too

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Apparently the movie is supposed to be pretty mediocre but the memes keep on creeping up on my facebook feed. why. If anything it's deterring me from watching the movie.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The more I think about it, the more I want to take an economics class solely dedicated to the marketing of the Minions movie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I hope Bill Cosby gets a hand on one of the minions.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Apparently the movie is supposed to be pretty mediocre but the memes keep on creeping up on my facebook feed. why. If anything it's deterring me from watching the movie.
Strange, I heard it got positive reviews from critics during early screenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back