• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
i dont really calculate iv's cause like u said a lot of people hack them but i'm willing to work with about any pokemon regardless of the iv's cause i just like to ev pokemon that other people haven't and the fact i'm kinda tired of seeing all the same ev'd pokemon on every trade thread......

Lol, well l did breed it you damn fool so it ain't hacked, and probably the only perfect one that would be bred lmao, yeah, l prefar seeing some random pokemon, like Relecant.. EV'ed or some UU that you never see

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
aww thank you, well tell me when you're ready I'll go get one

which FC should I use?

Sorry about that, must have been posting at the same time, let me register you and I'll meet you there.

No problem, i'll have something nice for you, and give the Scyther to {NM}Redwolf, it has 31 IV's in all stats, if he EV's it properly it will be very powerful xD

Will do. Thanks

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Lol, well l did breed it you damn fool so it ain't hacked, and probably the only perfect one that would be bred lmao, yeah, l prefar seeing some random pokemon, like Relecant.. EV'ed or some UU that you never see
lol i know urs aint hacked. the most random i've ev'd so far is the shiny toxicroak which rnc should put up for trade soon

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
lol i know urs aint hacked. the most random i've ev'd so far is the shiny toxicroak which rnc should put up for trade soon

Yeah well maybe you should PM me some random thing i'll breed for you, see how long ckn's Ditto will churn out high IV's, & we can gtfo with our off topicness here :nervous:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I tell you, I only started out with 3 shiny's of my own and just grew to this, I have been trading for years.
I didn't like the way I was treated, I hated tho "no sorry, not interested, got any other pokes??"
Now I make sure I hardly ever say that!!

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
I tell you, I only started out with 3 shiny's of my own and just grew to this, I have been trading for years.
I didn't like the way I was treated, I hated tho "no sorry, not interested, got any other pokes??"
Now I make sure I hardly ever say that!!
thats just like me ive never caught a shiny or ev'd a pokemon and now im at 25 shinies and 14 shiny ev'd

edit; thanks for the tm again helped me win my new gym badge in siggy:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
thats just like me ive never caught a shiny or ev'd a pokemon and now im at 25 shinies and 14 shiny ev'd

edit; thanks for the tm again helped me win my new gym badge in siggy:)

You know what?? Every one has to start some where, why not with me??
Since it's Sunday and there's nothing on tv, I will start my shiny give away early!!

Back