• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
I need Deino with level as low as possible. I just started White so i dont have many pokemons, just 2 crown beasts to unlock Zoroark that seem valuable. PM me please :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
looking for rufflet jolly/serious(or any variant of the serious nature), send message if you have and are willing to trade. plz and thx

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im looking for a ralts and a ditto with pokerus. i just need one of them to have pokerus. i dont have much to offer besides the fact that you will be my hero. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
looking for rufflet jolly/serious(or any variant of the serious nature), send message if you have and are willing to trade. plz and thx

Years
Could somebody help me evolve my Gurdurr? I really don't have much to offer, but if you want anything in return, I'm sure we could work something out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Looking for a Zorua

this might be a really dumb question but dose anyone have a zorua they would be willing to trade. im not crazy i just missed the celebi even becouse my gmaestop dosent do the events and i dont have another ds even if i had gottin the event celebi and now im kinda stuck with finding someone to trade or the dumb action replay..if you have any imput it is welcome. thanks

Pokemon White; Paytin friend code; 5414 296 3982

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
loking for someone to help me evolve 2 pokemon. (b/w)
------------------------------------------------

looking for: Tornadus, reshiram, any legend pokemon from 1-4 gen.
offering: zekrom (UT), axew, archen, solosis, clamperl, feebbas, pichu, eevee.
and as soon as i catch ditto, i'll be able to offer tepig, snivy, oshawoot and some more pokemon

marcc5m

what
Years
Looking for all power items. Can trade just about anything non-legendary and capturable in White, as well as Oshawott Eggs and Zorua Eggs. PM me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Looking for someone to transfer some pokes to my Black from my Platinum, I will give you copies of shiny IVd Flawless pokes and flawless EVd pokes for your help

Years
Hello I have a celebi for trade and the nature is gentle. The celebi is from the game stop event 2011. It is also untouched. I'm looking for an adamant snorlax untouched and has to be hatch and it has to be snorlax not muchlax please. Also looking for a shiny jolly or adamant (nature) pidgey. You can catch or hatch untouched too. All pokemon must be male.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
Just recently got White, so I don't have much.
LF: UT Adamant/Jolly/Naive/Hasty ポカブ (Pokabu/Tepig) UT Modest/Timid バチュル (Bachuru/Joltik) or デンチュラ (Denchura/Galvantula)
Shiny will always boost the price.
OF: Yuniran/Solosis, Tsutaja/Snivy, Marakacchi/Maractus, Banipucchi/Vanillite, Darumakka/Darumaka (lol big difference), Tesshiido/Ferroseed.

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
I'm looking for a flawless ditto. Don't know what to offer... I have some starters...
Soul Silver FC 2021 2661 5095

Years
i am looking for a mew, jirachi and a darkrai any levels and i am offering kygore, celebi, and an event shiny suicune
fc:1420 4488 3295

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2011
Hope we can request items in this thread too.

Need: tm 13 & tm 42 (Ice Beam & Facade)

Willing to trade any starter for generous people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back