• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
253.png
No, honey, that's a mistake many people make.

253.gif

muuuuuch better.

and I don't care much about shinies because I've given up hope on them since a long time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I couldn't find the animated one, okay? D;

I plan on cloning the Treecko once I get it. You can have one if you want it?

Edit:
253.gif

Haha, there. Better?
Dug it up on Pokecheck. How the heck have I never found that website before? <3

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft
not a starter, but Seviper is better than those two.

336.gif
<3

Or Zangoose. Zangoose is awesome, as well.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I love Swampert and the Mudkip line even after learning about the glory that is Quagsire(I played the series since red but I never payed much attention to Wooper till HGSS) but nah man, Grovyle is top of the line perfection. Its not overrated, its just so good that its given the lime light it deserves.
Edit:If your talking shiny wise, sure Seviper is a neon Poison snake what's not to love. If we're going on a Hoenn scale you are all asking for trouble.
Spr_5b_330_s.png

Bow to the Desert King! OMG at these commercials. So hilarious.
And its starting, the main event of today! Go ravens!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
The Super Bowl is going to start in 20 minutes. Can't wait to see the commercials for the game.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tepig was my first Unova Pokemon. c:

Okay, Flygon is pretty awesome.
But Rayquaza and Dusclops...

384.gif
356.gif

I also will always be partial to Kyurem because it eats people. (:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have to say, being out of the US for years, I love the humor of these commercials. They hit this sweet spot of humor for me, a humor likely created by growing up there. I'll fold your panties any day. lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I doubt I'll even be watching the commercials. x:
Just sitting here with no life and listening to music. Eventually I'll get over my laziness and go get my game system to hatch those Treecko eggs.

Off-topic, but is it normal for a person to start shaking when they're particularly happy? >_> It keeps happening to me and I don't know why.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah it should be, only because I want mood shaking to be a common trait. I get that when I'm angry or happy, simply because the feeling is building up through me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
At least I'm not the only one then haha. I've never heard of it before, though. :?

Edit:
Elendil, just seen your post on the thread about exploding on OVP. Best answer on the entire thread haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
God, that performance by Alicia Keys was beautiful. And the little kids from Sandy Hook did amazing with Jennifer Hudson. This is already starting off awesome ;;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not even watching it. x: I doubt I will, unless someone else turns it on, in which case I might glance at it. Though even if I'm right in front of the tv, I can't read the score because of my bad vision.

But I must say, I was confused about seeing your post calling me Jess, Dipu. It totally threw me off and I was wondering how the heck you knew to call me that haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Aargh my stream is going so slow, I can't believe CBS is the only one available...
Edit: Yeah its the best thing I could think of. And mood shaking is how I call it I dunno what its really called, or if its even a thing. Great start to the game btw, looks like the Raven's are going to give them a serious game. Their defense is pretty strong.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Super Bowls feels like a holiday. I read somewhere that it might even be considered one since so a lot of people don't show up at work the next day.

49ers didn't do much on their first possession, time to see what the Ravens are going to do.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Stupid question but how long is the game gonna be? Its already 20 to 2 here, and I'm assuming I'm gonna be up till 4.
YES! First touchdown already, and the Ravens get the lead. Still early, but good lord they are playing to win. I knew this was going to happen, but not this spectacularly. They will hopefully get 3 touchdowns, and wipe the floor with the 49ers.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tried to google it for you because I don't know. So many websites asdfghjk. >_>

Wiki answers says 4 1/2 hours. @_@ Seems extreme to me but I wouldn't know. It's only a bit after 6:30pm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back