• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Caillou the pokemon Trainer

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
OK guys Im sorry that my last story was bad. Im using spell checker now so hopefully you can understands me. So here is my fan fik:

One day caillou was at the table eating Pokemon brand cereal with his pikaspoon. Mommy walked in the room and said "Caillou! It's past your bed time! Go to bed or else!" So he ran away and to his bed. That night caillou snuck back to the cereal place and eat more cereal. When he was eating the meowth marshmallow he got sucked! All of a sudden he was inside the pokemon world! "Wow!" screamed caillou!

After walking for like 5 hours Caillou saw Ash! Ash was practicing his muscles. "Can you train me" asked caillou? No said Ash, "you are too weak. Maybe when your beat the elite four I will, but not today." Caillou said that he had no pokemon. So Ash gave him his extra ledyba. "OMG COOL" said Caillou then he saw Brock. Brock was now a sword master and was really good with swords. He and ash hugged. Caillou wished he could hug too.

Later that day Caillou and his ledyba were training in the fields when he heard a loud explosion! cAILLou said "no". He ran to the poke center to check on the injuries. That's when he saw Ash in the bed with a big boo boo. "Ash, are you good? asked caillou. "No, probably not" said Ash. Then Ash said "Caillou, you are the chosen won, please dont let me down!" Then he died. That's when Caillou knew he had to make the best team ever to fight evil from the land. So he started walking towards brocks mansion...

To be continued

Hey guys, I kno it been long tim but i want to pos thids here cause I work hard! Probly gonna do only vido now.
So here is! I read my fanfic!

Aonther update guys! I read part 2 of the fanfix! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg8k5Mprf4

PS. the part 3 is writted already and i will make the video for it soon! Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hi there.

This is an improvement over your previous story thread, certainly. I'd suggest a few other ways to further improve your fic though, as it does seem a touch rushed.

- You'll want to use more spacing. Each time someone different speaks, you should make a new paragraph. For example:

"I am talking," said the man. "I am still talking, so this goes on the same line."

"Hi, I'm someone else!" said the woman. "I'm a different speaker to the last piece of dialogue, so I get a new paragraph."

"Hi, Someone Else," said the man.

"Not funny," she replied.
A silly example, but hopefully that makes it clear.
So for example in your fic, this section should be like so:
After walking for like 5 hours Caillou saw Ash! Ash was practicing his muscles. "Can you train me" asked Caillou?

"No," said Ash, "you are too weak. Maybe when your beat the elite four I will, but not today." Caillou said that he had no pokemon. So Ash gave him his extra ledyba.

"Oh my god, cool!" said Caillou. Then he saw Brock.

- You'll notice I made a few other changes too. Some of them are simple errors, like the name Caillou not being capitalised - names of characters should always start with a capital letter. Try to avoid acronyms too - you won't see people saying 'OMG' in books for example, they will say 'Oh my god' instead. Be sure to use a spell and grammar checker (if you don't have a program like Word, you can use ones found via google), and to also read your own writing before posting (i.e. proofreading). Otherwise the mistakes will distract from the story.

'Big boo boo' is another example of a term which really sounds odd in writing - just stick to something like 'with a bad injury' - it's still simplistic, but sounds less... childish for something a character dies of. As for 'That night caillou snuck back to the cereal place and eat more cereal.', the correct word in place of 'eat' would be 'ate'. That's something a spell/grammar checker may not pick, but proofreading would (however, it certainly would pick that Caillou wasn't capitalised).

- Try some more description. At the moment, there's a lot of telling, but we cannot really visualise how the characters say or do things. We don't even know much about what the characters look like. Is Caillou short or tall? How old is he? What is his personality like? Without that, it's hard to know what he is like, and hence hard to really care about his character or what he does. Note you shouldn't describe everything about him, but give the reader something to go on.

- Consider the canon characters (that is, the ones from the show and not made up by yourself). Ash with muscles? Brock with swords? It sounds like you've tried to make the story seem cool by doing that, but it just seems very odd to myself that they're like that. Ash last I checked was a kid, and Brock had never touched swords much less be a master of them. It would be more interesting to either have Ash and Brock like he is portrayed in the anime, or to come up with your own original characters who work with swords. That would be more believable, and probably interesting too, for your readers. You can read more about that issue here in the 2nd post. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221878

Or the short version - make a new paragraph each time someone else talks, be sure to read your story before posting to catch little mistakes, try to describe more of the characters and what they do, and think about how you're writing about the canon characters like Ash and Brock - if you want Brock to be a swordmaster when he doesn't do that in the anime, why not have fun with your own original character?

That may be a fair bit even if I'm only touching on a few things in general terms, and it may take a bit of work to edit your fic, but it'll help in the end. Good luck with your story.

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Caillou The pokmeon Trainer PaRT 2

Sorry for long wait guys here is next part (p.s. am using spell check again :))

Caillou walked to the big brock mansion. There was a lot of rocks and bigger rocks everywhere. When Caillou got to the door he said "I think i should knock". But then the door magically opened up!!! "Was this magic?" said asked caillou? "No, im brock!" said Brock. Brock ran out the door and hugged caillou. "Thanks for being hear Cailluo, i need help!" screamed brock. "What is wrong, did nurse joy die?" yelled caillou. "NO man, i cant find my CACTUS!" said brock. "OK COol, i can help," said caillou.

Caillou and brock looked for his cactus but it was probably nowhere. All of a sudden some green thing ran across the floor and caillou ran. "GOT YA" said caillou "look at me, i found this cactus!" Brock was happy but he said caillou could keep it. "Really, but its like your best poke on!?" yelled caillou. "Sure" screamed brock.

After that caillou had to leave because brock had to do more sword practice. But now caillou had two really good pokemons, ledyba and cactus. He was now one stepped closer to being the ultimate master of pokemon battling, even better than ash. But what calilou didnt know was that he was watched from behind this hole time and a new bad villain was about to appear!!!

2 b continued

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
All story updates belong in the same thread. This way, the entire story is in one convenient place and earlier chapters won't get lost. If you haven't, I would look through the FF&W rules to avoid these kinds of things in the future.

I'm going to have to ask you to stop and work on this chapter a bit before I can let you continue. There are way too many mistakes, even with spell checker on. In fact, spell checker kind of ruined you in some instances. Remember that spell checker is a good tool, but you still have to be conscious about what you're fixing. Here's what I mean:

"Thanks for being hear Cailluo, i need help!"
You used the wrong hear/here, in this sentence. "Hear" is when you pick up on sounds, like you hear a door slamming, or something. You want "here", as in to indicate a specific spot or direction. Like how Brock is glad that Cailluo is here. Also whenever an "i" is standing alone like that, it should be capitalized into "I".

"Really, but its like your best poke on!?"
Right here, spell check will turn "pokemon" into "poke on", so just be careful in the future.

he was watched from behind this hole time
You used the wrong form of hole/whole. You used "hole", which indicates an indent in the ground, like when you dig a hole. You want "whole", as in someone was watching you the whole time.

So, I want you to go through and fix this up a bit. I also think this is too short. I want this chapter to be a little longer. You can do that by either adding in more details and description, or just adding different events until the chapter is longer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
YAy! part 3 is here!
Read yourself?! or click and watch me red!:https://youtu.be/CDcsqnLqH1c (is link here good?????)

Caillou Pokemon Fan Fic Part 3

It was almost bedtime so caillou and team have to find sleep place. He go back to the pokecenter that Ash died in and say to nurse joy "I need a bed please." Nurse joy said "yea ok" and then ran to the bed. "Here go" she said. When caillou walk in room and throw his stuff on the floor he just fall asleep. Suddenly a very weird man walked into the pokecenter. He had really hair that spikes on it and he was like SUPER STRONG. He yelled at nursjoy "where is that caillou!" Nurse joy tell chansey to throw egg at him but he dodged!! HE run to the caillou room and shouts "open up or ill kick!" But caillou was ready for battle or something.

The man kick door down but caillou say "cactus use hyperbeam!" Cactus use the ultimate attack and scare away bad guy. He run so fast out the door he axelenelly drop a pokball. "wo" said callou. He picked it up and out pop a Magmor! Now caillou have 3 pokemons and is ready to go to first gym battle. That's misty btw.

.P.S. sorry is a lil short again. next part is alredy start and is loonger like nolafus say.

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Part 4 – "Battle Misty and Stuff"
caillo_thh_poke_traainr_part_foo__4__by_tlent-d924bq0.png

CLICK THIS TO WATCH ME READ ON YOUTUBB

Caillou was reelly cranky in morning bcuds he didnt get enough sleep. He need a juice to get energies! So nurse joy gave a juicy box and caillou suck. "Thank you for juice nurse joy" caillou say with big smiley face. Then he run out door and ride ledyba to mistys gym real fast. When he got there, misty was hold a gun and but look kinda sad. "Crying because I gonna beat you?" ask caillou? Then misty shout "no! you will loss!" and then she sent out her tortugi. "use water blass"! she screamed. Caillou told ledyba to go back in ball and then sent out the cactus. "Cactus use a grass attack!" caillou say and cactus made a big leaf a sqoosh misty and her turtle thing. "Ouch but good job" she said to caillou. Misty give Caillou the water badge! Then she ask if caillou want to be bf but Caillou say no (he too busy right now).

"Who next gym guy?" said caillou. "I think cilan" misty told. "OK cool" said caillou and then he kiss misty good bye and she happy.
Caillou was way up in the cloud flyin on ledyba when he see black stuff. "FIRE" shout caillou. Caillou fly to floor to see help the people on fire. "Go magmor and do fire disappear!" he say and then the fire go away! "Thank you" said evybody and then cilan show up and give caillou the green badge for save the day! "Can I join yo quest" he asks callou. "Yeah but make me food" said caillou and then they ride ledyba away.

Back