• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokémon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC + SU)

Claire Bear

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
So I'm going to try working up a fabulous signup for this roleplay of awesomeness! I'm going to read through to get inspiration and hopefully I'm not too rusty... Lol xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good luck! PM me if you need any assistance

Claire Bear

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
Here's what I've been working on! I still have to get the RP sample worked up I guess... But mostly done here! <3

Name: Mei Yun

Title: The Nun

Species: Mienshao

Faction: Beatrucian Gold Tribe

Appearance: Normal Mienshao

Personality: Mei frustrates those around her, but not by her own choice of will or desire. Mei is genuinely a caring, innocent person, but her rock hard facade, dry humor and unshakable mildness typically raises the ire of all those who meet her. To many who may not know Mei well, she may seem cold, aloof and brutally honest; Mei is honest to a fault and can not dare bring the shame of deceit upon herself unless absolutely required. The old saying "the truth hurts" is well known by anyone who may have the displeasure of making her acquaintance. As a result, Mei struggles mightily to make personal connections of any kind, loneliness only rarely pulling at her heartstrings in the darkest of nights.

More than anything, Mei is a spiritual person, her mind focused not on the physical realm in which her body resides, but the one she believes lies above with Arceus. Although she may strongly hold these beliefs herself, she does not bother to convert those around her or waste her breath attempting to get into philosophical debates with individuals who only attempt to rile her and label her a zealot or fool.

Mei finds it difficult to become invested in the trivial matters of a layman' s day to day life, finding their problems to be insignificant and a waste of worry. She does not trifle with what there may be to eat, or to drink, content in the faith that in time all things will be provided. This faith, mildness and earthly detachment quickly earned her title of "The Nun".

Mei does not seek attention, often preferring to find herself a quiet corner and lose herself to the depths of her own inward thought. One might even say she hates to be singled out, to be focused upon or forced to speak. A terrible motivational speaker, and not exactly a leader, she is quite happy to let others take the lead and her simply follow. Despite all this, she has an innate desire to protect others and shelter the weak. Violence is always her last resort, but her physical prowess will be put to use to protect ones she believes to be taken advantage of, or even on extremely rare occasions, ones she cares about...

History: There is not much to say about the life of Mei Yun. Mei was born from two individuals she never knew and quite frankly never cared to know. Abandoned from birth into the care of the only man she'll ever know as "father", she was raised an only child far from the concerns of the world. This man, a lonely Hitmonlee in the wilderness of Beatruce known only as Lu, was the one who raised her into the person she came to be today.

A deeply spiritual man himself, Lu imparted onto Mei his belief in the beauty of life and protection of those too weak to fight for themselves. He considered Mei to be part of his duty to protect any who may need it.

The two would rise early in the morning for prayers and meditation, finding a secluded spot where they could enjoy the wonders of the world and feel a closer connection to their creator. Their days would pass being spent in the practice of martial skill and simple meal preparation. All their needs were cared for simply and by innocent hard work in the service of Arceus.

In time, Mei became a skilled combatant, able to best Lu just as easily as he would best her in her youth. The time came when Lu knew he had to let his precious flower know more of the world, her mind so innocent and naive as it was. After morning prayer one day, he gently pulled her aside to her favorite spot, by the lilies of the pond near their home. He spoke gently with her, a glint of remorse in his eye when he told her she had to leave, to know more of the world Arceus created and those who struggle upon it. Mei was visibly shaken for one of the few times in her life, pleading with her eyes for Lu to withdraw the words he was speaking back into his mouth. However, she knew he was right and would not dare to fight the guidance of the man whom she came to know and love.

At the age of 19, Mei began her journey to further enlightenment and edification. She spent her time wandering alone, visiting town to town, gleaning for food in exchange for honest work. There were rumors of a group of individuals she heard about as she eavesdropped on the conversations of others in passing. An alleged "Gold Tribe" that defended and protected those in need, protected nations and ideals itself.

Mei found herself drawn to this legendary group, devouring every scrap of information that came her way and passed by her ears. Under the guidance of her prayers and what she believed to be Arceus' direction, she applied to the honored group. Through much hard work and sacrifice, she joined the ranks, quickly finding herself in the thick of what she loved doing most, defending the lives of those Arceus put in the world and protecting peace.

Moveset: Meditate, Detect, Brick Break, Force Palm, High Jump Kick, Aura Sphere

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Looking good! Put up an RP sample when you have a chance, though its not really too required because I already know what you're capable of. Welcome back to the Odyssey family!

Claire Bear

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
I added a sample from my previous role in the old Odyssey! If that is too old, let me know! I can try and work up another one! :3 I just thought it fitting to use to rejoin the Odyssey family! <3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You have been reserved! Good seeing you back, Garet!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Alright, then! SU on the horizon, and completed!

Name: Kilian Erik Hauer
Nickname: Sacha
Species: Greninja
Faction: SEC

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

Moveset: Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Substitute, Mat Block, Snatch, Haze

RP Sample
Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Since I haven't done it yet, Garet's character is accepted! Welcome back to the Odyssey family!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

The Story so far...

Prologue

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol

Spoiler:

Part 1: Tollen

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol Again

Spoiler:

Part 2: Anatellia

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol Again Again

Spoiler:

Part 3: Beatruce

Spoiler:

Part 4: The Watcher

Spoiler:

Karn

Spoiler:

Gladion Enforcer

Team Skull Enforcer
Years
Name: Gladion

Species: Weavile

Faction: Theif

Appearance: Gladion has Sharper Claws and Fangs than usual Weaviles by Training. Gladion has Sapphire Eyes instead of Red.

Personality: Gladion is a Bold and Devious Weavile. Gladion doesn't wish to be ruled by anyone. Gladion is fast and has a good accuracy. Gladion is the Leader of its Group. Gladion shows no mercy to its foes especially to Members of Gold Tribes. Gladion's Main Targets are to Destroy Gold Tribe and Revenge Darkrai. It usually hunts Alolan Vulpix and Sandshrew. But It will hunt anyone if they try to attack their territory. After Joining Thieves, Gladion started living lonely. Gladion is an Intelligent which is expressed by its Tricky Strategies.

History: Gladion is the Son of Froslass and Glalie who were the Members of Gold Tribe. As a Sneasel, Gladion was very weak which is known as he was defeated even by a Pichu. His Parents were killed by Darkrai in Silver War. After his Parents died, Gladion was kicked out from Gold Tribe for being weak.

Gladion was adopted by a Group of Sneasel. He trained harder and gained good Speed and Accuracy. Gladion thought it was strong and went to find Gold Jewel to destroy Darkrai but only to be knocked out. Gladion found Razor Claw after being Knocked out and evolved. Gladion became the leader of his Group after Evolution.

Gladion's Claws and Fangs grew Sharp and Strong upon Evolution. Gladion tried to attack Gold Tribe only to be injured by a Member of Gold Tribe. After Recovering, Gladion faced an Alolan Exegguttor who was invading his territory. Gladion knocked out Exegguttor and It was a great meal for his group. Gladion got news that Thieves are against Gold Tribe and joined Thieves. Gladion worked hard and became one of the main members of Thieves. Gladion was a threat to Gold Tribe but still Gladion was unable to breakthrough Gold Tribe. At Present, Gladion is on a journey to find Gold Jewel to destroy Darkrai.

Moveset: Night Slash, Ice Beam, Metal Claw, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Counter

RP Sample: -Gladion vs Alolan Exegguttor-

"Get out of my Territtory!" Gladion shouted at Exegguttor, Who was invading his Territory. "Get me out of your Territory if you dare!" Exegguttor shouted back. "As you wish" Gladion jumped and threw a Shadow Ball towards Exegguttor. "Easy" Exegguttor dodged by moving its neck and threw Gladion to a wall with Dragon Hammer. "Do you give up?" Exegguttor asked. "Not yet" Gladion moved at full speed and froze Exegguttor's Legg. "Ouch!" Exegguttor shouted at pain and launched a Solarbeam. "That's What you got?" Gladion blocked it with its Claw and hits Exegguttor with Metal Claw and Night Slash, Weakening Exegguttor. "Give up?" Gladion asked. "NEVER!!!!" Exegguttor shouted and Used a Full Force Dragon Hammer. "This is your end" Gladion said and Used Counter, Knocking Exegguttor unconscious. Sneasels killed Exegguttor, And Gladion and his Group had a good meal of Exegguttor.

-End-

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey there! Thanks for your application, but we're actually too close to the end of the roleplay to accept any new characters. Thanks again and see you around.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

The Story so far...

Prologue

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol

Spoiler:

Part 1: Tollen

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol Again

Spoiler:

Part 2: Anatellia

Spoiler:

Fort Ferrol Again Again

Spoiler:

Part 3: Beatruce

Spoiler:

Part 4: The Watcher

Spoiler:

Part 5: Karn

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Dat use of OOC thread tho

Spoiler:

Reactions: SV

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
Years
Hey so the IC thread pinged me in my email and I just felt like saying I miss y'all. I don't have the time/attention span to read back but I felt the need to say it.

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Miss ya too, man! Sorry I didn't respond until now, I don't jump on the ooc in a while and I don't get any messages from it, lol. Come say hi in our discord chat sometime!

Back