• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Current Members
Lynn Hawkeswood, Ampharos, female, Chief
Ewan, Breloom, male, Second-In-Command
Oliver, Servine, male, Third-In-Command
Naomi Sanders, Cubchoo, female
Ryan Willarums, Snover, male
Ponyta, unknown gender
Marco, Lopunny, male
Buizel, male
Treecko, male

Former Members
Lance, Abomasnow, male, Chief
Eleanor, Swampert, male, Second-In-Command, later Chief

Me and chief surrounded by males in woodland wanderers XD

well anyway welcome to woodland wanderers Foxrally~

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Foxrally: Welcome to the RP! Glad to see we're filling up.

@Limanya: I would suggest setting a deadline for RedWing, since we can't wait forever. I know it seems a little harsh, but unless RedWing gives you a good reason for not being active, (E.G. Busy life or something) it's the only thing we can do to get the RP moving.

Years
  • Seen today
Hey, Typh, I think the effect of a Blast Seed is that you eat it and it blasts out at your opponent, not making your opponent eat it and him exploding, so you might have to edit your post.

thanks for mentioning that... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that up...

I fixed it now so it should be better

in other news welcome; mimimahboul to the crossblades crew

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Concerning the guy named "Redwing", I would suggest assuming he already finished what he was doing, and move on. Or play his character as an NPC, until he comes back.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Yay!!! Sorry for the recent inactivity btw. I just got my wisdom teeth removed and I feel like so out of it. I don't even know how to spell right, my friend is typing this for me. I probably won't be able to post for a few days but I'll definitely be back and regularly posting by Sunday.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I'll wait until a few more people post before i post again lol

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Right now I have no idea what to do? Should I make something like the base has been attacked or something?

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I really do feel terrible that with me being out with Chinie, I am leaving you in the cold. Are you sure that staging an attack on the guild hall is the only way?

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Well, I am sure you can have some attack occur on the guild hall if there is no alternative. In fact, we might need an introduction of the evil watchamadoozit druid team anyway.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I don't want to complain or anything but I think we should write more in the roleplay,it's not a big problem but yeah.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Yeah I know,but I just kinda felt that the roleplay was getting left out comparing to other roleplays going on.

Back