• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NEW USERNAME COLOUR Y/Y?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ugh who cares what Lerroux says. You two, how is the HQ thread going?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Like that's ever stopped you before. Don't think I'd let it go quietly that I knew Nick had that affair with...

Moving on. Really like, can't you give me ANY details? I'd expect you to move a lot faster @ decision tbh.

I also suggest this colour:

Forever

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Only thing I can tell you is that we all want the pink!

...for ourselves.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
By "we" do you mean smod rank, or your rank for us? Because we're the ones that brought it up, so...

Oh wait just saw your edit, **** off, that's my choice.

If not, give me the purple or the black. D<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
How about <span style="display none">Forever</span>? It can be your own special rank.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
No.

I want a ****ing new colour.

Why should you guys decide for US when we're the ones that have to have the colour? Plus the other mods don't care as much as me, so I should just decide the colour for us and I decide black. If you don't respect my decision, then... I'm sorry but I'll have lost all respect for upper staff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
We only approve a list. Ultimately it's your decision and you'll pick from the list. You should know this from having been on PC for seven years and having been a supporter since 2008.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Then hurry up. I haven't got forever. You can have pink if you REALLY want it. But honestly, I expect to see 3/4 of my colours approved, and... soon, too. It's been like almost a week and you still haven't got anywhere.

Thank you for my supportership, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll get to it when we get to it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I kinda like the Zekrom-ish black color that Nica demonstrated. But I'm afraid how that's gonna appear on certain dark styles. xD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Well, since I'm using a dark skin, it looks really unreadable. Which is a shame because I like it too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Use a lighter style then. On the other hand, purple works for every style, so...

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
black? tgat'd be completely weird omg, why wiuld anyone suggest that?

sorry i;ve had too muchg to drink i think. i know that i mean! even if i cant type it, and i;m posting in the staff forums this way because reasons. people told me to...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
black? tgat'd be completely weird omg, why wiuld anyone suggest that?

sorry i;ve had too muchg to drink i think. i know that i mean! even if i cant type it, and i;m posting in the staff forums this way because reasons. people told me to...

Drunk posting again? Tear, you shouldn't post here when you are like that, your posts are even more incomprehensible than usual.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I haven't drunk posted for ages. Not like, since I posted that thread in the old Lounge about which OC&D regulars were getting on my nerves, haha. I should do it much more often.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I haven't drunk posted for ages. Not like, since I posted that thread in the old Lounge about which OC&D regulars were getting on my nerves, haha. I should do it much more often.

I say we both get simultaneously sloshed and post stupid threads in the lounge sometime soon.

Also, purple is nice!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

I say we both get simultaneously sloshed and post stupid threads in the lounge sometime soon.

Also, purple is nice!

I'm going out tonight with some guys from an old school I was at so I might actually get to drunkpost lol. I'll try not to do it publicly tho.

Back