• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Weekend watch duty...I hate yew...the freakin' url sensors on the brigade computers weren't exactly conductive for me popping around either. <.<

Aaaanyhow...going to be a bit lazy *Ahem* selective about my reviewing today.

Clear Angel: Skill Drain on legs. o.o Mmhmm...the clear monsters do have that certain flair to them (looking more appealing than those weird synchros they're including. xP), but they still suffer from the same thing that killed venom; total field dependence. .__. I'd say that the effect would be something like "This card has no Attribute.", but I dunno'. *shrug* Anyways, negating effects in itself isn't overpowered with such frail stats, but the ability to summon clear angel with clear angel followed by clear angel? Without knowing the majority of potentially deadly clear monsters with less than 1500 Atk this could turn out majorly broken. =O

Overlord Emperor Dragon: Pretty sissy for such a grandiose name. Half my life points for one card is a very dubious trade, and the 500 Atk boost isn't really tempting me. Can't seem to find the original, but this one is certainly far inferior to Dark Armed.

Anyways, I've been playing around with two different concepts, but since one would be field-spell dependent (something which we have way too much of already) I'm going to go with the second one. Fear. >O

Chaos Catalyst

Fairy/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 600 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card attacks, discard one DARK or LIGHT Attribute Monster from your Hand or Deck.

Chaos Edge
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 1800 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, by removing from play one DARK and one LIGHT Attribute Monster in your Graveyard, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the combined level stars of the removed Monsters.

Chaos Shape
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is summoned successfully, select one DARK and one LIGHT Attribute monster from your Graveyard. Then, your opponent selects one of the monsters you selected and removes it from play. The Effect of this card becomes the effect of the monster your opponent selected.

Fuu, running out of time. >.< I'll post the rest tomorrow. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Overlord Emperor Dragon: Pretty sissy for such a grandiose name. Half my life points for one card is a very dubious trade, and the 500 Atk boost isn't really tempting me. Can't seem to find the original, but this one is certainly far inferior to Dark Armed.

He deleted it, but I was fast enough on the draw to grab the post and quote it first. The effect of the card is included.

Anyways, I've been playing around with two different concepts, but since one would be field-spell dependent (something which we have way too much of already) I'm going to go with the second one. Fear. >O

Chaos Catalyst

Fairy/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 600 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card attacks, discard one DARK or LIGHT Attribute Monster from your Hand or Deck.

Hmm...I see this will be the "catalyst" for the theme *shot*... Can't say anything else yet, though.

Chaos Edge
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 1800 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, by removing from play one DARK and one LIGHT Attribute Monster in your Graveyard, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the combined level stars of the removed Monsters.

Hmm...DD Recursion setup with burn beforehand? Pretty good...and about 1600 damage on average. Not bad at all.

Chaos Shape
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is summoned successfully, select one DARK and one LIGHT Attribute monster from your Graveyard. Then, your opponent selects one of the monsters you selected and removes it from play. The Effect of this card becomes the effect of the monster your opponent selected.

Fuu, running out of time. >.< I'll post the rest tomorrow. :3

Oh my...first thing that comes to mind is Airknight vs Norleras/Jinzo. Chaos Shape certainly deserves at least a tech in several decks out there.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Tenebreux Emperor Dragon
Level 6 / Dark / Dragon / Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play while you control no monsters. When this card is Summoned, you may select up to 2 Set Spell or Trap cards on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected Spell or Trap cards cannot be activated. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, destroy all other monsters on the field during your End Phase.
ATK/2400
DEF/1500
^ Another attempt at a dark-side Emperor Dragon. Chthonian Emperor Dragon stats this time.

Dark Magic Apprentice - Dawn
Level 4 / Light / Spellcaster / Effect
When this card is Summoned, you may remove 2 Spellcaster-type monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 'Dark Magician' or 'Dark Magician Girl' from your Hand or your Deck in face-up Attack Position.
ATK/1300
DEF/1400

Dark Magic Apprentice - Dusk
Level 4 / Dark / Spellcaster / Effect
While you control no monsters aside from this card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 ' Dark Magician' or 'Dark Magician Girl' from your Hand or your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.
ATK/1400
DEF/1000

Dark Magic Punishment
Spell Card / Quick-play
You can only activate this card while there is a face-up 'Dark Magician' on your side of the field. Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for every Spellcaster-type monster with different names in your Graveyard.

Dark Magic Indignation
Trap Card / Continuous
You can only activate this card while you control 1 or more monsters with 'Dark Magic' or 'Dark Magician' in its name. All Battle Damage you take from battles becomes 0. During your Main Phase, you may destroy this card to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent' Life Points and 500 points of damage to your Life Points. When you do not control 1 or more monsters with 'Dark Magic' or 'Dark Magician' in its name, destroy this card.
^ Various Dark Magician support cards.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Tenebreux Emperor Dragon: so we want to be like Yubel, huh? Urgh, I'm going to call broken. Continuous Dark Hole on everything else is just too much. At least Yubel had zero Atk so you had to find a workaround for beating face with the openings he creates. This, on the other hand, can just keep on smashing with monarch power. :\ It's a ridiculously easy summon too.

Dark Magic Apprentice - Dawn: ehh...fair enough, I suppose, given that both the special summoned monsters are so lackluster. I think I'd still prefer to stick with Skilled because it's such a nice beatstick.

Dark Magic Apprentice - Dusk: We have better ways to get YGO's Pikachu out, I'm sure. No balance issues, though.

Dark Magic Punishment: That would be "Every differently named Spellcaster type Monster in your Graveyard". Meh, not too wild about this. The potential damage is decent, but the primary purpose of Dark Magician is to get tossed into the graveyard for Deck Destruction and Eradicator Epidemic. If I wanted to burn with Dark Magician I'd use Dark Eradicator Warlock, and that one thrives on normal spells rather than quick-play, so I wouldn't really include this then either.

Dark Magic Indignation: Basically a more exclusive Spirit Barrier meshed with a clumsier version of Tremendous Fire. I think I'll pass.

Oh my...first thing that comes to mind is Airknight vs Norleras/Jinzo. Chaos Shape certainly deserves at least a tech in several decks out there.

Really? I was thinking Vanity's Ruler for the light monster, actually. (Having to chose between traps and special summons isn't something I'd like to do at least x3)

Anyways, I was trying to pull this fledgling set together yesterday, but something is just giving me a been-there-done-that vibe so I'll go with the other one.

Besides, I just love level star mechanics. *Shot*

Nova Dragon
Dragon/Effect
13 Star/Light
? Atk / 2700 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Hand when the combined Levels of all face-up Monsters on your opponent's Field are equal to 13. The Atk of this card is equal to his card's Level x 300. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, remove that Monster from play then increase the Level of this card by the Level of the removed Monster. When this card is destroyed, remove this card and all Monsters on the Field from play then inflict damage to both players equal to the combined Levels of all Monsters removed by this effect x 100.

Stellar Spirit Crane
Winged Beast/Effect
3 Star/Light
1500 Atk / 1200 Def

If this Attack Position card is destroyed in Battle with a higher Level Monster and sent to the Graveyard, this card is Special Summoned to your Field in Defense Position during your next Standby Phase.

Stellar Spirit Firefly
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Light
500 Atk / 600 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with the same Level as this card's, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. By tributing this card on your Field, you may Special Summon one Monster with the same Level as this card other than "Stellar Spirit Firefly" from your Graveyard or cards removed from play. If the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is not a "Stellar Spirit" Monster, it is destroyed during your next End Phase.

Stellar Spirit Fox
Beast/Effect
7 Star/Light
2400 Atk / 2300 Def

When your opponent controls a Monster with the same Level as this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Once per turn, you may select an Effect Monster on your opponent's Field or in his/her Graveyard with a Level is lower than the level of this card. Until your next Standby Phase, this card can use all Effects of the selected Monster.

Stellar Spirit Owl
Winged Beast/Effect
5 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1700 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Once per turn, you may select one card from your opponent's Hand and look at it. If the card you selected is a Monster Card with a level lower than this card's, remove the revealed card from play.

Stellar Spirit Peacock
Winged Beast/Effect
6 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 2600 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent can not declare an attack for a Monster with a Level lower than this card's.

Stellar Spirit Raven
Winged Beast/Effect
2 Star/Light
1000 Atk / 600

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Special Summoned. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select a number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard equal to the Level of this card and remove them from play.

Stellar Spirit Serpent
Reptile/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 600 Def

Whenever this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the Level of this card.

Stellar Spirit Turtle
Aqua/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1700 Def

When this Attack Position card is attacked by a higher Level Monster, it is switched into Defense Position and gains Def equal to the difference in Levels between this card and the attacking Monster x 300 until the end of the Damage Step.

Stellar Spirit Wolf
Beast/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1200 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by 200 x the combined Levels of all "Stellar Spirit Wolf"s on your Field. When this card is summoned successfully while the combined Levels of all Monsters on your opponent's Field are greater than the combined Levels of all Monsters on your Field, you may Special Summon one "Stellar Spirit Wolf" from your Hand or Deck.

Level Synchronization
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points then select one face-up Monster on the Field. Until your next Standby Phase, the Level of each Monster on the Field becomes equal to the Level of the selected Monster.

Starlit Skies
Field Spell

While this card is face-up on the Field, no other Field Spells may be activated. During either player's turn, you may tribute one "Stellar Spirit" Monster on your Field to increase the Level of another Monster on the Field by the Level of the tributed Monster until the end of the turn. Whenever a "Stellar Spirit" Monster attacks a Monster with a lower Level or is attacked by a Monster with a higher Level, increase the Atk of the "Stellar Spirit" Monster by 200 x the difference in Levels between the two Monsters for Damage Calculation only.

Stellar Rekindling
Quick-Play Spell

Remove any number of LIGHT Attribute Monsters in your Graveyard from play in order to Special Summon one "Stellar Spirit" Monster from your Graveyard with a Level equal to the number of Monsters removed by this effect. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not Normal Summon or Set a Monster.

Wishing Star
Normal Spell

Discard one "Stellar Spirit" Monster from your Hand then pick up a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the Level of the discarded Monster and reveal them to your opponent. If there is at least one Monster with the same Level as the discarded Monster among the cards, select two of the cards you picked up and add them to your Hand then discard the rest. Otherwise, remove all the cards you picked up from play.

Cry of Dying Stars
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when "Starlit Skies" on your Field is destroyed while there at least four "Stellar Spirit" Monsters with different Levels in your Graveyard. Remove all "Stellar Spirit" Monsters in your Graveyard from play then Special Summon one "Nova Dragon" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions. The Monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed at the End Phase of your next turn after this card's activation.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Yeah, I ripped that part off Yubel to make him seem more Emperor-like. It's hard to do terrifying Emperor-King-Lord-cards without making them straight out broken. >__>; At least for me.

Darknight Revanche
Level 5 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards. In addition, you may remove this face-up card from play to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monsters and destroy it.
ATK/1400
DEF/1900

Just experimenting. How does this go in terms of balance? The effects are overpowered, but 1400ATK for 1 tribute without any summoning shortcuts is absolutely unincredible? I need to learn how to balance things.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Tenebreux Emperor Dragon: so we want to be like Yubel, huh? Urgh, I'm going to call broken. Continuous Dark Hole on everything else is just too much. At least Yubel had zero Atk so you had to find a workaround for beating face with the openings he creates. This, on the other hand, can just keep on smashing with monarch power. :\ It's a ridiculously easy summon too.

At least it's on your End Phase, so the opponent has a chance for a counterattack while any summons you throw out die immediately. Also a perfect setup for Cyber Dragon.

Really? I was thinking Vanity's Ruler for the light monster, actually. (Having to chose between traps and special summons isn't something I'd like to do at least x3)

I just see Airknight being teched easier, that's all.

Nova Dragon
Dragon/Effect
13 Star/Light
? Atk / 2700 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Hand when the combined Levels of all face-up Monsters on your opponent's Field are equal to 13. The Atk of this card is equal to his card's Level x 300. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, remove that Monster from play then increase the Level of this card by the Level of the removed Monster. When this card is destroyed, remove this card and all Monsters on the Field from play then inflict damage to both players equal to the combined Levels of all Monsters removed by this effect x 100.

Rainbow Dragon of the set. Cyber Dragon at 3 could have helped this, but considering how there are other ways to get there, I guess it isn't that bad. Painful destruction effect, though.

Stellar Spirit Crane
Winged Beast/Effect
3 Star/Light
1500 Atk / 1200 Def

If this Attack Position card is destroyed in Battle with a higher Level Monster and sent to the Graveyard, this card is Special Summoned to your Field in Defense Position during your next Standby Phase.

...Twin-Headed Behemoth?

Stellar Spirit Firefly
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Light
500 Atk / 600 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with the same Level as this card's, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. By tributing this card on your Field, you may Special Summon one Monster with the same Level as this card other than "Stellar Spirit Firefly" from your Graveyard or cards removed from play. If the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is not a "Stellar Spirit" Monster, it is destroyed during your next End Phase.

Mmm...not many useful Level 1s out there, I believe...

Stellar Spirit Fox
Beast/Effect
7 Star/Light
2400 Atk / 2300 Def

When your opponent controls a Monster with the same Level as this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Once per turn, you may select an Effect Monster on your opponent's Field or in his/her Graveyard with a Level is lower than the level of this card. Until your next Standby Phase, this card can use all Effects of the selected Monster.

Including Trigger Effects? If so, then it's an opponent for Monarch. If not, there's still Jinzo, Marshmallon, Vanities, etc.

Stellar Spirit Owl
Winged Beast/Effect
5 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1700 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Once per turn, you may select one card from your opponent's Hand and look at it. If the card you selected is a Monster Card with a level lower than this card's, remove the revealed card from play.

Hand control and mirror for Cyber. I like.

Stellar Spirit Peacock
Winged Beast/Effect
6 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 2600 Def

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent can not declare an attack for a Monster with a Level lower than this card's.

Monarch. Place it in defense and you have a perfect battle wall.

Stellar Spirit Raven
Winged Beast/Effect
2 Star/Light
1000 Atk / 600

If your opponent controls a Monster with a Level equal to this card's, this card can be Special Summoned. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select a number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard equal to the Level of this card and remove them from play.

Mmm...not bad...but what's Level 2 around now?

Stellar Spirit Serpent
Reptile/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 600 Def

Whenever this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the Level of this card.

800 damage on a battle win? Pretty good.

Stellar Spirit Turtle
Aqua/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1700 Def

When this Attack Position card is attacked by a higher Level Monster, it is switched into Defense Position and gains Def equal to the difference in Levels between this card and the attacking Monster x 300 until the end of the Damage Step.

...Come on, this is about as predictable as Decoy Dragon. It'll just get Fissured instead.

Stellar Spirit Wolf
Beast/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1200 Def

Increase the Atk of this card by 200 x the combined Levels of all "Stellar Spirit Wolf"s on your Field. When this card is summoned successfully while the combined Levels of all Monsters on your opponent's Field are greater than the combined Levels of all Monsters on your Field, you may Special Summon one "Stellar Spirit Wolf" from your Hand or Deck.

Topdeck wonders, GO! Seriously, this is pretty good, and terrific for Gravity locks.

Level Synchronization
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points then select one face-up Monster on the Field. Until your next Standby Phase, the Level of each Monster on the Field becomes equal to the Level of the selected Monster.

......Ah. This would be the key card, then, boosting up pretty much every single monster here, especially with Nova Dragon out.

Starlit Skies
Field Spell

While this card is face-up on the Field, no other Field Spells may be activated. During either player's turn, you may tribute one "Stellar Spirit" Monster on your Field to increase the Level of another Monster on the Field by the Level of the tributed Monster until the end of the turn. Whenever a "Stellar Spirit" Monster attacks a Monster with a lower Level or is attacked by a Monster with a higher Level, increase the Atk of the "Stellar Spirit" Monster by 200 x the difference in Levels between the two Monsters for Damage Calculation only.

Hmm...not too bad.

Stellar Rekindling
Quick-Play Spell

Remove any number of LIGHT Attribute Monsters in your Graveyard from play in order to Special Summon one "Stellar Spirit" Monster from your Graveyard with a Level equal to the number of Monsters removed by this effect. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not Normal Summon or Set a Monster.

Erm...seems like a last-ditch effort to me...or something to chain to Cry of Dying Stars.

Wishing Star
Normal Spell

Discard one "Stellar Spirit" Monster from your Hand then pick up a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the Level of the discarded Monster and reveal them to your opponent. If there is at least one Monster with the same Level as the discarded Monster among the cards, select two of the cards you picked up and add them to your Hand then discard the rest. Otherwise, remove all the cards you picked up from play.

Ehh...Nice payoff, but dangerous backfire.

Cry of Dying Stars
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when "Starlit Skies" on your Field is destroyed while there at least four "Stellar Spirit" Monsters with different Levels in your Graveyard. Remove all "Stellar Spirit" Monsters in your Graveyard from play then Special Summon one "Nova Dragon" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions. The Monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed at the End Phase of your next turn after this card's activation.

So call out the big guy, attack, then let it blow up and kill your opponent? Nice. This + Level Synchronization + self-protection = endgame.

Darknight Revanche
Level 5 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards. In addition, you may remove this face-up card from play to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monsters and destroy it.
ATK/1400
DEF/1900

Just experimenting. How does this go in terms of balance? The effects are overpowered, but 1400ATK for 1 tribute without any summoning shortcuts is absolutely unincredible? I need to learn how to balance things.

Two words:

Mystic Tomato.

This is actually a viable option over Don...as far as Tomato searching goes. Doomcalibur + mini-Zaloog + S/T protection. The only problem is if you draw it, in which case it becomes almost useless.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Two words:

Mystic Tomato.

This is actually a viable option over Don...as far as Tomato searching goes. Doomcalibur + mini-Zaloog + S/T protection. The only problem is if you draw it, in which case it becomes almost useless.
Which sums up that there are no major issues with the card? I guess that's a start.

Some things I thought up when I was watching an anime.

God of the New World - Yagami Light
Level 10 / Dark / Thunder / Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 5 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard and 2 face-up Continuous Trap cards on your side of the field. The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card is not destroyed as a result of battle. While this card is face-up on the field, all damage to your Life Points becomes 0. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters on the field.
ATK/0
DEF/0

Serviteur of the New God
Level 3 / Dark / Thunder / Effect
During your Main Phase, you can remove this card from play to play 1 Continuous Trap Card from your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). When this card's controller takes any damage, destroy this card. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play instead. This card cannot be returned to the field, Graveyard, Hand or Deck while it is removed from play.
ATK/0
DEF/0
Ruling:
- When this card is being removed from play because it is being removed from the field by another card (not because you chose to remove it from play using its own effect), you cannot activate the first effect (play 1 C. Trap from the deck).

Follower of the New God
Level 3 / Light / Thunder / Effect
Any Battle Damage you take involving this card is doubled. When this card is being removed from play in the Graveyard for the Special Summon of 'God of the New World - Yagami Light', you do not have to remove from play 2 face-up Continuous Trap cards in fulfilling the Special Summon conditions.
ATK/0
DEF/0

Death Note
Trap Card / Continuous
Once per turn, remove from play 1 card on the field and all cards of the same name from each player's Deck. Cards that are removed from play by this effect cannot be returned to the field, Graveyard, Hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, all cards removed from play by this card's effect are returned to the owner's Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

Deal with the God of Death
Trap Card / Continuous
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent skips his/her Draw Phase. Pay half your Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card is removed from the field, you take 1000 points of damage to your Life Points.

Eyes of the Death Gods
Trap Card / Continuous
You can only activate this card when you have 4000 Life Points or less. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, your opponent must show his/her hand. You may pay half your Life Points to send 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard during your opponent's Standby Phase. If you have more than 4000 Life Points, this card is destroyed. When this card is removed from the field, you take 1000 points of damage to your Life Points.

Protection of the Death Gods
Trap Card / Continous
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your monsters are unaffected by Spell or Trap cards. Pay half your Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card is removed from the field, you take 1000 points of damage to your Life Points.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
ZOMG, I think every post after a certain date went poof or something!

Where the heck did they go?
Normal Spell
Search for random things and find them before destroying the world.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Hmm. Repost! (Not really, I sort of forgot what I originally had but this should be the jist of it)

Dark Celtic Guardian
Level 4 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
You can only Summon this monster when you control 1 or more DARK monsters on your side of the field. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Hand to negate the activiation of an Effect Monster and destroy it. When you control no other monsters other from this card, destroy this card.
ATK / 1400
DEF / 1200

Dark Panther Warrior
Level 4 / Dark / Beast-Warrior / Effect
You can only Summon this monster when you control no monsters on your side of the field. Decrease this card's ATK by 500 for every other monster you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove from play 1 card on the field.
ATK / 2000
DEF / 1600

Gaia The Death Knight
Level 7 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
This card cannot be Set. When this card's Battle Position switches to Defense Position, destroy this card. When this card is Summoned, randomly choose 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it. If you activate this effect, destroy this card at the end of your next turn.
ATK / 2300
DEF / 2100
Rulings:
- Regardless of who changes the battle position of this card (you or your opponent), if it ends up in Defense Position, this card is destroyed.

Gaia The Avenger from The Darkness
Level 7 / Dark / Dragon / Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 'Gaia the Death Knight' and 1 'Curse of Dragon' on your side of the field or your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Set any monsters or switch the Battle Position of any monsters you control to Defense Position. If you do, destroy that card instead. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, randomly choose 1 card from your opponent's hand and remove it from play.
ATK / 2600
DEF / 2100
Rulings:
- I don't know if I worded it properly, but this also applies to your opponent, as in, if your opponent uses Zero Gravity or something to change the battle position of a monster you control to Defense, your monster is destroyed instead.
- Nothing in the effect states that you cannot Special Summon a monster in face-up Defense Position. So you can Reborn a monster in defense position, and it won't be destroyed.

Deafening Spear Fatality
Spell Card / Continuous
When a 'Gaia The Death Knight' or 'Gaia The Avenger from The Darkness' you control attacks a Defense Position monster, if the ATK of that card is higher than the DEF of the Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If 'Gaia The Avenger from The Darkness' inflicts Battle Damage with this effect, draw 2 cards and remove from play 1 card.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Dark Celtic Guardian- Doomcaliber Knight except with different cost. Fair enough I guess, although most people will want to keep their dark monster for allure, but yeah I can see it being useful and some tech choices.

Dark Panther Warrior- again quite a nifty and strong monster, and still 1500 atk just enough to overcome Armaggedon knight and tomato with one monster on your side of the field. Searchable makes it all the better.

Gaia the Death Knight- errrr no... lack of special summon will just end up like Dark Horus

Gaia the Avenger from the Darkness- still quite slow even if we can foolish burial away the even more horrible Curse of Dragon >_<; Dark Creator is stronger and faster, even if it's already considered late game deck type. Just that we got a whole new standard of fast all over again D:

Deafening Spear Fatality- errr just like the other non corrupted version, we won't be seeing it.

Reposting my lost posts then

Gravekeeper Warlock
Spellcaster / Effect
Dark / 5 Star
2100 Atk / 2300 Def

If "Necrovalley" is in play, you can normal summon this card without tribute. When a card is sent to the graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You can tribute one Gravekeeper monster you control other than this card to select one "Necrovalley" in your graveyard and add it to your hand.

Gravekeeper Caller
Spellcaster / Effect
Dark / 3 Star
1400 Atk / 1000 Def

This card's effect is unaffected by "Necrovalley." When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you may tribute this card to special summon one Gravekeeper monster from your graveyard to your side of the field, except "Gravekeeper Caller."

Trap of the Ancient Tomb
Continuous Trap

If "Necrovalley" is not in play, destroy this card. When a monster is special summoned and is not a Gravekeeper monster, flip a coin. If tails, negate the special summon of that monster and destroy it.

Alien Scatter Fire
Equip Spell

You can only equip this to an Alien monster. Whenever the equipped monster battles, add 1 A counter to all monsters on your opponent's side of the field before the damage step.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Hmm.. how does this stack up?

Gaia The Death Knight
Level 7 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this is the only card in your hand or when this card is returned to your hand from the Graveyard, you must Special Summon this card. When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If you activate this effect, destroy this card during the end of your next turn.
ATK / 2300
DEF / 2100

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
More similar to Dark Nepthyrs (not played), with 100 weaker atk but using its effect will suicide? I guess that this card is fine but the legit Dark Armed Dragon is the one that's not so fine o_o; most of the cards made here compared to the Dragon appears weak, feeble and unusable XD'

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... how about our favorite WC08 quotes?

wHaT jUsT hIt mE?
Counter Trap
Activate only when you take damage while an "Alien" monster is on your side of the field. Place one "A-Counter" on a monster on your opponent's side of the field for each 300 points of damage you took. If this card is activated during your opponent's battle phase, end your opponent's battle phase.

Anathema of Darkness
Normal Spell
Remove two differently-named dark attribute monsters in your opponent's graveyard from play. Destroy up to three Dark attribute monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Soldier's Heart
Normal Spell
Special summon one Warrior-Type monster from your graveyard. The monster summoned by this effect cannot activate its effect this turn.

Dying Will
Normal Spell
Select one monster in the opponent's graveyard. Special summon one monster from your deck with Atk equal to or lower than the selected monster's.

Last edited:
Years
First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS
DARK Spellcaster-Type/Effect
Level 4 ATK 1850 DEF 1300

When you Normal Summon this card, select 1 "Red Ideya of Courage" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When this card is shuffled back into your Deck to Special Summon a Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck that lists this card as a Fusion Material Monster, when the Special Summoned Fusion Monster is removed from the field, Special Summon this card from your Deck in Attack Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Only 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" can exist on the field at a time, except by the effect of "Double Dualization".

First-Level Nightmaren - Reala
Level 4 ATK 1800 DEF 1300

When you Normal Summon this card, your opponent discards 1 "Ideya" card from his or her hand, other than "Red Ideya of Courage", unless "Red Ideya of Courage" is the only "Ideya" card in your opponent's hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, by discarding 1 card from your hand during your next Standby Phase, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Only 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - Reala" can exist on the field at a time.

Creator of Nightmare - Wizeman
DARK Fiend-Type/Effect
Level 8 ATK 2900 DEF 1700

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - Reala" and 2 "Second-Level Nightmaren" monsters you control. This card cannot be destroyed, except by battle. Once per turn, you can select and activate up to 2 of these effects. • Select 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" and control it until the end of this turn. • Special Summon 1 "Nightmaren" monster, other than "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS", from your hand, Deck, or Removed Zone. • Your opponent randomly discards 1 "Ideya" card from his or her hand.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Queen Bella
DARK Insect-Type/Effect
Level 6 ATK 2300 DEF 1000

This card is cannot be destroyed by battle the first time it battles each turn.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Girania
DARK Rock-Type/Effect

This card's Type is also treated as Fish-Type. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Girania Balloon Tokens" as possible in Attack Position, however you cannot Special Summon more "Girania Balloon Tokens" than those that were remaining at the End Phase of the turn they were Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn you Special Summoned "Girania Balloon Tokens", destroy the remaining ones and Special Summon this card in Defense Position from your Graveyard or Removed Zone.

Girania Balloon Token
DARK Rock-Type
Level 1 ATK 0 DEF 0

This Token is Special Summoned by the effect of "Second-Level Nightmaren - Girania". This Token's Type is also treated as Fish-Type.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Donbalon
DARK Fiend-Type/Effect

When this card would be destroyed by battle, place it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone face-up; it is treated as a Continuous Trap Card. If this card is face-up in your Spell & Trap Card when your opponent attacks directly, Special Summon this card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone in Attack Position, and redirect that attack to this card. This effect can only be used three times. After the third time these effects are used, this card's effects are negated.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Chamelan
DARK Reptile-Type/Effect
Level 6 ATK 0 DEF 2300

When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, remove it from play. When your opponent declares a direct attack, Special Summon this card from your Removed Zone and destroy the attacking monster. If this card battles in the same turn it was Special Summoned by this effect, destroy this card.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Cerberus
DARK Beast-Type/Effect
Level 7 ATK 2500 DEF 1000

This card's Type is also treated as Thunder-Type. This card cannot exist in the far-left nor far-right Monster Card Zone. When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, destroy any monsters you control that occupy Monster Card Zones adjacent to this card, and Special Summon 1 "Nightmaren - Fire Cerberus Token" and 1 "Nightmaren - Ice Cerberus Token" to the Monster Card Zones adjacent to this card in Attack Position. If your opponent's monster declares an attack on this card, up to twice per turn, redirect that attack to a "Cerberus Token". When this card is destroyed, destroy all "Cerberus Tokens" you control.

Nightmaren - Fire Cerberus Token
DARK Beast-Type/Effect

This Token is Special Summoned by the effect of "Level 2 Nightmaren - Cerberus". This Token must attack whenever possible, but cannot attack directly. This Token's Attribute is also treated as FIRE.

Nightmaren - Ice Cerberus Token
DARK Beast-Type/Effect

This Token is Special Summoned by the effect of "Level 2 Nightmaren - Cerberus". This Token must attack whenever possible, but cannot attack directly. This Token's Attribute is also treated as WATER.

Second-Level Nightmaren - Bomamba
Level 6 ATK 2200 DEF 1400

When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, destroy all monsters you control other than this card, then Special Summon as many "Nightmaren - Cat Tokens" in Attack Position as possible. Your opponent's monsters cannot attack this card. Destroy this card when you do not control any "Nightmaren - Cat Tokens".

Nightmaren - Cat Token
DARK Beast-Type/Effect
Level 1 ATK 1000 DEF 0

This Token is Special Summoned by the effect of "Second-Level Nightmaren - Bomamba". This card cannot be attacked by an opponent's monster in the same column as this card. When your opponent's monster attacks this card, activate one of these effects based on how far apart this Token and the attacking monster are. • 1 column apart: This card will not be destroyed by battle by this attack. • 2 columns apart: Switch this card's battle position. • 3 columns apart: If the ATK of the attacking monster is higher than this Token's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to yourself. • 4 columns apart: Destroy this card and take damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

Dreamdrop Fountain
Continuous Spell
When a player activates a Spell or Trap Card, or the effect of an Effect Monster, or Summons or Sets a monster, place 1 Dreamdrop Counter on this card. When a player draws card(s) from his or her Deck, place 5 Dreamdrop counters on this card. During your Main Phase, you can send this card with 60 Dreamdrop Counters to the Graveyard to gain 10,000 Life Points. This card cannot be removed from the field, except by its own effect, while you control a "NiGHTS" monster.

Dolphin Persona
Normal Spell
Activate by shuffling one "NiGHTS" monster that does not include "Dolphin" in its name into your Deck. Special Summon 1 "Dolphin NiGHTS" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. Shuffle this card back into your Deck after it resolves instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Rocket Persona
Normal Spell
Activate by shuffling one "NiGHTS" monster that does not include "Rocket" in its name into your Deck. Special Summon 1 "Rocket NiGHTS" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. Shuffle this card back into your Deck after it resolves instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Dragon Persona
Normal Spell
Activate by shuffling one "NiGHTS" monster that does not include "Dragon" in its name into your Deck. Special Summon 1 "Dragon NiGHTS" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. Shuffle this card back into your Deck after it resolves instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Unmasked Persona
Normal Spell
Activate by shuffling one "NiGHTS" monster that does not include "Nightmaren" in its name into your Deck. Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. Shuffle this card back into your Deck after it resolves instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Dolphin NiGHTS
WATER Fish-Type/Effect
Level 4 ATK 1850 DEF 1300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Dolphin Persona". This card is also treated as a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster.

Rocket NiGHTS
Level 4 ATK 2000 DEF 1100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Rocket Persona". This card's Type is also treated as Machine-Type. When this card attacks, it gains 600 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.

Dragon NiGHTS
Level 4 ATK 2400 DEF 1600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Dragon Persona". This card's Type is also treated as Dragon-Type. This card is unaffected by the effects of WIND monsters. Once per Damage Step, if this card attacks, you may negate that attack. If you do this, this card can attack again during that Battle Phase, and all other cards and effects that were activated from the start of the Battle Step in which this card attacked, until the resolution of this card's effect, are negated. This effect cannot be Chained to.

I'd like to pick up where this guy left off. He had something good going, and I'd hate to see it die. Besides, I'm sure he won't mind.

The Awaker
LIGHT Beast-Type/Effect
Level 2 ATK 0 DEF 0

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone by selecting 1 "Visitor" monster that has been face-up on the field for at least 3 of your opponent's turns. When this card battles an opponent's "Visitor" monster, equip this card to that "Visitor" monster at the start of the Damage Step (damage calculation is not applied). When a "Visitor" monster is equipped with 3 "The Awaker" cards, remove that "Visitor" monster from play and return the 3 "The Awaker" cards to their owners' hand(s).

Dualized NiGHTS
DARK Spellcaster-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2350

1 "NiGHTS" monster + 1 "Visitor" monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning the above Fusion Material Monsters you control to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization". ) When this card is removed from the field, return it to your Fusion Deck and Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" and 1 "Visitor" monster with the same name as the one used to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Only 1 "NiGHTS" monster can exist on the field at one time, except by the effect of "Double Dualization".

Dualized Dolphin NiGHTS
WATER Fish-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2350

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning the above Fusion Material Monsters you control and 1 "Dolphin Persona" from your hand to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization". ) When this card is removed from the field, return it to your Fusion Deck and Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" and 1 "Visitor" monster with the same name as the one used to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone, and add 1 "Dolphin Persona" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is also treated as a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster. Only 1 "NiGHTS" monster can exist on the field at one time, except by the effect of "Double Dualization".

Dualized Rocket NiGHTS
DARK Machine-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 7 ATK 2650 DEF 2250

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning the above Fusion Material Monsters you control and 1 "Rocket Persona" from your hand to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization". ) When this card is removed from the field, return it to your Fusion Deck and Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" and 1 "Visitor" monster with the same name as the one used to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone, and add 1 "Rocket Persona" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card attacks, it gains 600 ATK during the Damage Step. Only 1 "NiGHTS" monster can exist on the field at one time, except by the effect of "Double Dualization".

Dualized Dragon NiGHTS
DARK Dragon-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 7 ATK 2950 DEF 2650

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning the above Fusion Material Monsters you control and 1 "Dragon Persona" from your hand to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization". ) When this card is removed from the field, return it to your Fusion Deck and Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" and 1 "Visitor" monster with the same name as the one used to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone, and add 1 "Dragon Persona" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. This card is unaffected by the effects of WIND monsters. If this card battles a monster, you can negate that attack. If you do, this card attacks a monster your opponent controls (or directly if there are no monsters), and your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap Cards, nor the effects of Effect Monsters, in response. Only 1 "NiGHTS" monster can exist on the field at one time, except by the effect of "Double Dualization".

Double Dualization
Normal Spell
Activate by shuffling 1 "NiGHTS" monster and 2 "Visitor" monsters you control into your Deck. Special Summon 2 "NiGHTS" monsters from your Fusion Deck, ignoring their Summoning conditions, in Attack Position.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
electro poodle
star 7
this monster can be summond by to ways set eukanua tournament of champions on the field or sacrafise to monsters
effect can deal 500 points of direct damge to ur oppenent every five turns
eukanuba tournemnt of champions
give up half ur life points and all non-dog monsters u can summon whatever dog monster u like

Years
electro poodle
star 7
this monster can be summond by to ways set eukanua tournament of champions on the field or sacrafise to monsters
effect can deal 500 points of direct damge to ur oppenent every five turns
eukanuba tournemnt of champions
give up half ur life points and all non-dog monsters u can summon whatever dog monster u like

I'm sorry, but this is just terrible. There's no ATK, DEF, Type, or Attribute. This isn't a "Dog" monster, so it won't work for itself. And you don't "give up" monsters, you "Tribute" them.

That said, more NiGHTS cards!

Dash Power
Continuous Spell
During each player's Standby Phase, place 1 Dash Counter on this card. When a "NiGHTS" monster you control battles or attacks directly, you can remove any number of Dash Counters from this card. The battling or attacking "NiGHTS" monster gains 500 ATK for each Dash Counter removed. If the battling or attacking monster is a monster with "Rocket NiGHTS" in its name, increase its ATK by 1000 for each Dash Counter removed instead.

Third-Level Nightmaren - Seapo
DARK Aqua-Type/Effect
Level 3 ATK 1200 DEF 800

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER. When this card attacks a monster, flip a coin and call it. If you call it wrong, negate the attack.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Gravekeeper Warlock: So...basically a big beatstick for gravekeepers that doubles up as burn and a (somewhat impractical) method of pulling back Necrovalley in a pinch? Well, I for one won't scoff at something that will - tributelessly - swing straight over just about every competitively played monster except Armed Dragon. Gravekeeper needs more competent muscle anyway. For coherence's sake, that should be 'Gravekeeper's', though.

Gravekeeper Caller: Ouch, swung against an empty field with Warlock in the wings this is an instant 4000+ damage. x.O The ability to pull up additional gravekeepers is also nice, especially since this will pound Stratos in a battle if Necrovalley is out.

Trap of the Ancient Tomb: Meh...flip a coin? For a field dependent? I think I'll pass; even if it's a bit more restrictive and expensive, Royal Oppression guarantees that that Dark Armed won't be hitting the field, and that's a guarantee I'm willing to pay for.

Besides...coin flips hate me. <.<

Alien Scatter Fire: But...doesn't 'battling' require you to have entered the damage step already, hence why we have the separate condition 'attacks or is attacked by'? o.o Meh, regardless...it forms a nice combo with Alien Psychic, effectively shutting out your opponent's Battle Phase, though the problem is, how to keep spreading counters with this without killing the monsters we just want to peg and take over? Alien is still sorely lacking in options. .__.

electro poodle: Let's get back to this when you've rephrased it in legible English. -.-

wHaT jUsT hIt mE?: Well, first off this should be Normal since Counter Trap is meant to be chained to another effect. (though admittedly Negate Attack and Forced Back form a peculiar exception to this rule) The effect also seems to be assuming that the only time you take damage is on your opponent's battle phase, so what if you, for instance, take damage from a burn card your opponent activate on Main Phase one? Is that turn's battle phase negated or does it proceed as normal? And what if you receive damage on your own battle phase (say through a card like Dimension Wall or Magic Cylinder)? Do you lose your battle phase in that case? You might want to rule out those cases somehow. Other than that, this seems like a decent tool for spreading those all-important counters around, too bad Alien can't do much even if they do succeed in getting them out.

Anathema of Darkness: Oh come on, I hate the Dark Armed Dragon dominance as much as the next person (why oh whyyy couldn't that Exodia deck make it to the finals? ;.;), but this is a bit too blatant even for me. Instant +2 CA along with heavy graveyard disruption and with no extra costs attached? All together now: brooooken.

Soldier's Heart: Six Samurai loves you. =O Ehh...the effect limiter balances things (and helps keeping this from bringing DDT to an all new level of crazy), so fair enough, I suppose.

Dying Will: Or, as we would put it in the current format, select your opponent's dumped Dark Magician of Chaos/Darklord Zerato to summon your Dark Magician of Chaos, because that's what this will be doing most of the time, followed by the inevitable recursion of Dying Will to summon Darklord Zerato then wipe the field with Zerato and smash for 5600+ points of damage. With the current trend of dumping big beaters, this card can reach some pretty crazy heights. But then, it's a format with Monster Reborn in it, so we're already summoning like crazy anyway. Still, it would probably end up limited, if not banned.

And, like, the NiGHTS cards are way too numerous and obviously based on something I'm not familiar with, so I'll just skip past those for now.

This being the case...

Abyss Flower
Plant/Gemini
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1000 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● Select two Monsters from either player's Graveyard and remove them from play in order to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to that player's Field. On the turn this effect is activated, this card can not attack.

Return to Youth
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when your Life Points would be reduced to zero as the result of an attack declared by or a card effect controlled by your opponent. Unite all cards from your Hand, Field, Graveyard, and cards removed from play with your Deck and shuffle it then draw a card. Instead of being reduced to zero, your Life Points become 8000 and all Damage you would receive this turn becomes zero. During the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, lose 1000 Life Points for each time that you have activated "Return to Youth" during this duel. If this face-down card on your Field is destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, shuffle it into your Deck.

Torturous Draw
Normal Spell

Draw a card. During each Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, the turn player may draw an additional card. Each time a player draws a card as the result of this card's effect, that player takes 1000 Damage.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
No time, so no talking. Three new ones:

Lord of Light
8 Stars
Light/Warrior/Effect
ATK: 3200 / DEF: 2600

Effect: This card can be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field by discarding 5 cards from your hand and removing them from play. This card increases your face-up LIGHT monsters' ATK by 500 points. While face-up, this card continues increasing your LIGHT monsters' ATK by 500 until the end of the 3rd turn of the card's owner after this card was played. At that time, those monsters' ATK returns to their original ATK points. Any DARK monster attacked by this card is immediately destroyed.

Lord of Darkness
8 Stars
Dark/Zombie/Effect
ATK: 3400 / DEF: 2400

Effect: This card can be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field by discarding 5 cards from your hand and removing them from play. This card increases your face-up DARK monsters' ATK by 500 points. While face-up, this card continues increasing your DARK monsters' ATK by 500 until the end of the 3rd turn of the card's owner after this card was played. At that time, those monsters' ATK returns to their original ATK points. Any LIGHT monster attacked by this card is immediately destroyed.

The Ressurection Fields
Field Magic Card

As long as this card is face-up on the field, either you and your opponent can Special Summon one monster from the own Graveyard to the own side of the field once a turn.

Years
All right, let's make an addition to the NiGHTS set.

Night Dimension - Dream Gate
Field Spell
All Monster Cards in both players' hands, Decks, Graveyards, and Removed Zones, and all monsters on the field, that do not have "Nightopian", "Nightmaren", "NiGHTS", or "Wizeman" in their names, or are named "The Awaker", are treated as "Visitor" monsters. All "NiGHTS", "Nightmaren", "Nightopian", and "Wizeman" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.

Blue Chips
Quick-Play Spell
Activate by selecting 1 "Visitor" monster you control. Until the end of this turn, the selected monster gains 500 ATK, and when it battles, flip a coin and call it. If you call it correctly, select and activate one of these effects, based on whose Battle Phase it is: • Your Battle Phase: Change this attack into a direct attack, and switch the battle position of the monster the selected monster battled with. • Your opponent's Battle Phase: Negate this attack, and switch your opponent's attacking monster to Defense Position.

Octopaw
LIGHT Aqua-Type/Effect
Level 3 ATK 1400 DEF 1400

When this card battles, if a "NiGHTS" monster you control battles immediately afterwards, place 1 Dash Counter on a "Dash Power" you control.

Nightopia - Aqua Garden
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. All WATER monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF in addition to this card's other effects.

Nightopia - Pure Valley
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. You can Special Summon 1 "Nightopian" monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone each turn.

Nightopia - Crystal Castle
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. When a monster that does not have "NiGHTS", "Wizeman", or "Second-Level Nightmaren" in its name declares an attack, its controller flips a coin and calls it. If called wrong, negate the attack and end the current Battle Phase.

Nightopia - Lost Park
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. During the End Phase of each player's turn, flip a coin for each face-up monster on the field, and call it each time. If called wrong, switch the battle position of that monster, and it cannot be manually switched again during its controller's next turn.

Nightopia - Memory Forest
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. EARTH monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF in addition to this card's other effects. If a monster attacks another monster that is not in the same column as itself, and the attacking monster does not have "NiGHTS", "Wizeman", or "Second-Level Nightmaren" in its name, flip a coin for each column over. If they aren't all heads, negate the attack.

Nightopia - Delight City
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. All "Visitor" and "NiGHTS" monsters on the field are upgraded by 2 Levels, and are unaffected by the effects of all other cards that deal with the Level of monsters.

The Unconscious Space - Bellbridge
Field Spell
Activate by sending 1 "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" while it's face-up on the field, and has all the effects of the "Night Dimension - Dream Gate" sent to the Graveyard to activate it. Add 1 "Red Ideya of Courage" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand, and Special Summon 1 "Visitor" monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. Then select 1 "NiGHTS" monster in your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone that isn't a Fusion Monster. The Special Summoned monster gains the effects of the selected "NiGHTS" monster. During your opponent's third End Phase after this card's activation, Special Summon 1 "First-Level Nightmaren - NiGHTS" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone, and add 1 "Double Dualization" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand. "Creator of Nightmare - Wizeman" may be Special Summoned without Tributing.

Masterx927

Its WINDY out here!
Years
Wow.A yugioh forum on a pokemon site?There really is no new ideas...

Anyways, heres a card i made up
Kirby:
Attack:?
defence:?
6 stars
light attribute
Animal/effect
Choose 1 monster on ur opponets side of the field. this card is treated as that monster for 3 turns. After 3 turns,destroy this card and the selected card along with every card on your opponets side of the field.For every card destroyed, you and your opponet takes 500 Life point damage.While this card is on the feild, no you skip ur draw phase

Back