• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry you have no idea how sorry I am because I know you don't want me to feel like this and I cant help it and I'm really trying to not feel like it anymore and I can't and I'm sorry I just want to make you happy like you make me happy but I can't do it! Which is why I'm giving up on giving up! I have decided that if I can't change something then I won't change something, to be honest I don't really want to change it either because I like feeling this way. Kinda.

Sorry.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous.

Hi, you may not know, but I'm actually 19. Yeah, that's over 18. Isn't 18 the legal age of whatever? Oh, SO IT IS. Oh well, not like I get any choice anyway, despite my age. In fact, even when I try to bring up the simple idea of not following you around like a little puppy, it's completely dismissed and I'M the bad guy. There's no need for me to go, I only want to do things where I have a use, and I definitely have no use there. I just can't take it, the fact that knowing wherever I go, my opinions apparently matter less than everyone else's, especially when I should rightfully be able to have a choice. I'll just shut up and just deal with all this, who knows, one day it might be able to make me some kind of monster like a certain other person, and oh yeah, you'll definitely be proud then! :)

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Dear Anonymous (offline friend),

Okay, who do you think you are? I have online friends, yes but that doesn't mean that you're going to act like them to go to my online friend club. That's stupid. You don't even have PC, you stupid annoying brat. You're my offline friend, specifically, online enemy. So stop annoying me. Accept that you will never be friends with my online friends. Now scram, go away.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear anonymous,

I feel like our relationship is getting worse and worse while it shouldn't, it isn't natural. You have always been in my life and that is not gonna change and I ask you please, please just see and realize that what you are doing won't be reversable anymore.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i wish to go and make an adventures..maybe try to go to a lost island and stay seven nights trying to survive and at night will watch stars while sitting in front of fire...i want to climb mountains and do ice skating...and also save someone from a car crash or a firing house..i want to show up suddenly and disappear suddenly..and want to make all people around me happy,do you wanna come with me? or i better do that alone?..either way i should try ^^

Yours,

Dreamer

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It will never be Christmas Eve without you.

Dear Anonymous,

You'll never be truly replaced.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I'll always love you no matter what.

Dear Anonymous,

I can't thank you enough for teaching me so much nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

You're amazingly strong and you'll get through your trials to become stronger than ever.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anons,
Thannnnkkkkkk yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :D

Dear Anonymous,
I really wish I could see you right now, I miss you so much.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you girls enjoy your Christmas. First Christmas in Heaven. Ain't that cool?

Anyway, Feliz Navidad / Merry Christmas to both of you! You're missed and unforgotten!

Dear Anonymous,
I like you.

Again.

Oh, yeah, Merry Christmas!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

when you lie to someone that mean he\she\they not worthy to know the truth...for a min i thought we really meant something for you but it was also a lie...seems like we're going to be out of you always..whatever we do..we still in the corner..i'm disappointed TBH but i shouldn't expect alot though...anyway,congrats and i hope you will be happy.

yours,

someone caring but still not worthy for you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i love you. so much. and i love us. i love who we are together even when we're not "together."

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

You are everything I hate. But I'm "required" to "love" you because of our relation.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry, but dating a girl your bes friend used to like is almost never a good idea. Sorry..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I've improved so much last time we saw each other, you may have been my teacher back then but now the student has become the master. I still hope to see you again sometime though since you were pretty tight if not annoying as hell but then again so was I back then lol.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm starting to think you're avoiding me, trying to get rid of me. Have you found better friends to replace your old ones with after over 12 years? Well, one thing is certain: I haven't. Thank you very much for some very likely new depressions that i already feel coming. It's not like I didn't have more than enough this year.

Dear Anonymous,

Shut up and leave me alone. I don't want to hear this crap again, not now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous

Gay is not an insult, nor a synonym for "stupid" or similar. Please refrain from using it in that way. You know plenty of gay people and have grown up with knowledge of homosexuality and openmindedness surrounding you. Why have you turned out this way? Why are you so different from me in terms of respect and understanding of others? I'm the one who actually had a problem with that sort of thing and damn well overcame it because it was not right. Why can you not do the same? You should have an easier time than I did!

Dear Anonymous

You have not been my best friend for many years now. The only thing we share is Doctor Who and grades 7-10. I try my best to forget the latter and you continually remind me of it. I am not that person any more. I hate the person I was. So just stop.

You even corrupt Doctor Who when I am around you, although the issue lies not with the show but with your unwillingness to look at things objectively and positively. You are one of the people that turn others away from the fandom, with your irrational loathings of things that are not your favourites and complete dismissal of opinions you do not agree with. Your negativity is disgusting and your disregard for others even more so.

Why do I still let you think you are my best friend? I don't know myself. Perhaps I want to try to show you that you can be better than this. I want to help you put aside your negativity and bring back the respect you had for people back when you were young. I rather think I look on you as a project. I don't want to see you fall to alcohol like your dad. He was strong and had support and brought himself out of it, but I honestly don't think you could do the same. And it's best to prevent such a thing in the first place, is it not? This is why I still let you think of us as best friends. I may be placing too much importance on myself, but from what I hear I'm the only good influence you have right now. And if I'm that, I can't just abandon you. Because we were once best friends for a reason. I looked up to you, the more intelligent and mature one of us. I liked you. I learned from you.

I wonder if you can learn from me.

You probably can't though. Because you still see me as that violent, reckless, insane seventh-grader. I doubt there's any way you can come to see me as a rather calmer and wiser adult.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you treat me like this? Sometimes you're really nice and you can be really fun and hyper but then sometimes you snap at me, I know I can nag with that 1 awful word you hate and I do try to refrain from doing so, but it's an annoying habit, you're not the only one who gets it. So please, stop acting like a child and talk to me and I'll stop using the word.

Dear Anonymous,

I've had a lot of fun talking to you over the past few months, you're a really nice person who I can relate to with certain things. But now, over the past week things have changed and I know you're going to stop talking to me, along with a number of other people. Enjoy your life and such.

Dear Anonymous,

We haven't had a good chat in a while, I miss our random talks of nothing. I swear I'll start a conversation soon and we'll have a good time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back