• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Here are examples of my Trainer Cards!
BrockTrainerCard.jpg

They come in different styles, but this one shows the ribbons and the badges! You can pick your elemental background, like this one is rock! and the one in my sig is fire!
what do you thinK???

If you like it go here and I'll make you one!http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=61970

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Superd188: You can make a TCard using any graphical editor, even MS Paint that comes with Windows. More advanced editors such as Photoshop, make things easier. You can also use programs that are supposed to be used for other stuff, such as GameMaker, to make a program that will make cards. That's what I'm in the process of making. Check out info here: [ Link ] (Updated 2006-02-12) TCard FAQ

BlanesApprentice:
Cool card! The only problem I see with it is that one has no idea which ribbons belong to which pokemon.

ChickoStick220: If you mean: "how do you put TCards in your sig?", then I have a tutorial you can look at. [ Link ] (Updated 2006-02-12) TCard FAQ (I made it myself :D)

General Observation: I've noticed a lot of shops that are using the exact same template, just with diffent backgrounds and colors. This template is given in the TCard Resources, so it's not a problem, but are people really not creative enough to come up with their own designs? I really don't think we need a bajillion shops offering effectivly the same thing. I believe my cards are popular because they are different. I wish other artists would realize this as well.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
I will be posting a tutorial soon. Please check my TCard FAQ linked in my sig.
As far as programs go, it depends on what you want to make. If you want animated video with sound, you should use Flash. If you want full motion rendered video, you should use 3DStudio Max, Maya, etc. What you are probably asking is, how do you make animation for trainer cards.

This is fairly easy, if you have the proper programs. I use Adobe ImageReady, although there are others available. This will be detailed in my tutorial which should be up within a few hours / days depending on external factors.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
ChickoStick220 said:
How Do U Make A Animation? What Kind Of System Do U Need

I find the best animation program UnFreez;
Anyway, did you or someone else make the Miniature Grass TC in your sig?
I'm just telling you that the set up is wrong (and it's all dotty). Here is an example on how a card like that should be set up (I know because I designed the template):

Chiitc.gif

The Male/Female symbols are suppose to go behind the Pokemon and the bottom slots are used for the names/nicknames of each Pokemon.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Can someone tell me how to make a T-Card? (I don't have a REAL computer yet, I don't even have a paint program on my PSP O__O, but I'm expecting to get one in the next few months, and that info will come in use once I do......I'm also gonna read Mewtwo-Ex's T-Card FAQ.)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
eh? Oh...um...well, the main point of the FAQ was for requests, and I am going to be working on a walkthrough for making animated GIFs. However, since you've shown interest, I will also make a TCard walkthrough. If you look around the forum tho, you can probably get an idea of how people make them. Really, all you need is MS Paint. Since you won't be getting a computer for a while, that gives me time to write up a great walkthrough. Check back for it. It's finals week, so it may not be completed for a while.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Did you check my FAQ just now? I just added some headings of what I will write stuff about. Please check it and tell me if you think they are what you want.

Oh, and just so you know, the version of the program you have might not even work on most computers. I can't remember exactly which one you have, but it's probably greatly updated since then. I can give you an updated version when you get a computer :D.

Last edited:

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
Wow, mewtwo-ex, I havn't been here for a while, and you seem to be the most popular TCard maker since Baker's Bulbasaur(trust me, he was the best awhile ago). Anyway, does anyone like my new trainer card design? I call it the trainer medallion and it isn't finished. Do NOT use without my permission. *Attaches*

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Wow...thanks! It's been going since November 2004, and had popular and unpopular moments. Hopefully with the new design coming out soon, and a faster processing time, I'll be able to get a lot more requests.

Also, I'd love to see your design, but it is no where to be found. :(

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I made symbols a while back to be used on trainer cards, showing what Pokemon Versions have been completed. Here-
CompletedVersions.jpg

Hmm... They somehow resemble Lugia;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back