• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks! That's just a little something outside of the radio tower. The house below has a room full of graves but I always wondered where the other hundreds of graves went. It's amazing how technology can take over and you'll see this a lot in this game. About the music thanks for offering help with the music. I might ask for your help sometimes but i want most of it done by oneperson because i don't want a variaty of music styles.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I love the way your tiles flow into each other, It makes my maps look a bit plain. I'm still working on them and using the defaults for now.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
That will keep the people guessing nice sl. and the musice is pretty decent as well. i regonize it as from the johto region for some reason which town is that from cause o wait lavender town duh. but it just doesnt fit the town in high spirits unless maybe you solved something ehh? :P

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Oh, right, I forgot that the radio tower is in G/S/C version of Kanto too. Also... is that Fortree? :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Yes it is, I love that city and would know it if I saw it. Its very well done.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
This game is one the best games in this forum.The screen shots say it all.
I love this game, and I wish you the best of luck in it.

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I love the way your tiles flow into each other, It makes my maps look a bit plain. I'm still working on them and using the defaults for now.
Thanks!

That will keep the people guessing nice sl. and the musice is pretty decent as well. i regonize it as from the johto region for some reason which town is that from cause o wait lavender town duh. but it just doesnt fit the town in high spirits unless maybe you solved something ehh? :P
It's a remix of the g/s/c lavander music. I know it's cheery and hight spirited but that's because the pokon tower is gone.

Oh, right, I forgot that the radio tower is in G/S/C version of Kanto too. Also... is that Fortree? :D
Yeah the radio tower replaced the pokemon ower in g/s/c and yes the the other screens show off fortree.

Yes it is, I love that city and would know it if I saw it. Its very well done.
Thanks! But i'm stiil trying to get some bugs in fortree fixed up. The bridge event doesn't work.

This game is one the best games in this forum.The screen shots say it all.
I love this hack, and I wish you the best of luck in it.
Thanks i really appreiate it and please don't call it a hack. It's not a hack.

I''l be updating later today with some screens so look out for that!

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014

Thanks i really appreiate it and please don't call it a hack. It's not a hack.

I''l be updating later today with some screens so look out for that!

Sorry about that. I'm used to ROM hacking.
Again, Good luck on this project. Hope you finish it.

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
so shinylugia, anything new? need sprites or anything?

EDIT:
Here's a banner i made for ur game!
prsupportts4.png

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
The project is looking better than ever! Perhaps more elaboration on the plotline would be nice and eventing. So far I only really see random updates, and nothing really regarding the 'story'.

Anyway, can't wait to see more and I hope all goes well ;3

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
The project is looking better than ever! Perhaps more elaboration on the plotline would be nice and eventing. So far I only really see random updates, and nothing really regarding the 'story'.

Anyway, can't wait to see more and I hope all goes well ;3

Thanks Vampire://Krimm! I know many of the updates haven't been revolving around the storyline but the next one will somewhat be storyline-related. The next update will be a video showing the whole edited intro from the tittle screen to where your first battle with the pokemon running amok in Citric Beach. You'll see edited maps, changed music (more of megiddo's remixes) and changed events. The next update after that which will be later this week will cover fixing the broken bridge in tunnel 3 so look foward to that!

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Your game looks really good............also would you be able to put the link to that website 'develepor's resource' cause i cant find it

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
It's not a website, It's a thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=102782

Spoiler Update!
Don't watch this unless you want the whole beginning of the
game spoiled! Don't wory about the meowth the says cubone
and the lack of pokemon in the garden, they will be fixed.

PS: The remix in the video is the boat music.

In need of a scipter!
Please pm me if you can help!

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
o_0 That has to be one of the best beginnings I have ever seen! I'd be pretty mad If I left my pokemon on a cruise too lol!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I have to say SL this has got to be the most amazing beginning to a game this awesome i love it keep it up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back