• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Christianzeo

Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
53!
so if i become a missingNo at number 300, will i be able to evolve into kanghaskan that can fly? :o

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

But that would only be possible if the randomness outweighed Dialga plus Pikachu's weight, divided by Mewtwo's cry of course. But then again, could the same affect be achieved if Palkia's randomness was greater than that of a Quagsire wearing a banana for a hat?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

No, no, no! It's if the randomness outweighed Dialga plus Pikachu's weight divided by Mewtwo's height. And if the Quagsire wearing a banana for a hat was caught in the Sinnoh Safari zone after you buy 12 Soda Pops from the Celadon Dept. Store, then yes. But the Kangaskhan would only be able to fly on Sundays from 9 AM to 7:32 PM. And if and only if you have 4 lemonade cans and 2 soda pops.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Rayquaza? You are obviously mistaken. The shortcut is to breed Kangaskhan with Ducklett. Of course, that would only be possible if you performed the Pineapple Cheat, but how are you going to get a Wooper to share a pineapple with a Pachirisu in a hula skirt?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I would love for someone to actually draw something like that. It would be adorable & hilarious. ;w; The Pineapple Cheat that is.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

Not as bad as either of the two with a Garbodor, or the offspring of the said pokemon in your post crossed with a Garbodor *Shudders*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Magikarp isn't ugly in my opinion. It's just weak. Sableye on the other hand is ugly. :|c One of the only Pokemon I have hated and it hasn't grown on me at all since

Back